Thread: Questions????

spiggs is offline New Member

Questions????

I'm 38 yrs old in decent shape and I am considering a cycle.. would stacking Dbol and winstrol be help or is this not a good combo. Want would my age contribute to side effects of this cycle? Help or advice is apperciated!!!

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    no good bro.. Stick with a basic injectable compound such as testosterone . Of course this all depends on your goals.

Is it the combo that is no good? Are they not compatible? At 195 lbs I am not looking to put on a bunch of weight but to increase muscle quality and tone. Should I just drop the Dbol . Injectables are not an option at this time. I am in a work camp and to bring in rigs is not a good idea.

I have been reading some of the post and alot seem to have a negative position on the dbol ... could someone expalin this. Thanks

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    1st and foremost how bout some stats

height
    weight
    bf
    workout exp. how long?
    diet knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by spiggs View Post
    Is it the combo that is no good? Are they not compatible? At 195 lbs I am not looking to put on a bunch of weight but to increase muscle quality and tone. Should I just drop the Dbol. Injectables are not an option at this time. I am in a work camp and to bring in rigs is not a good idea.
    if injectables arent an option at this time then steroids in general should not be right now

take your time to educate yourself, personally has taken me years

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    if injectables arent an option at this time then steroids in general should not be right now

take your time to educate yourself, personally has taken me years
    This is great advice. He's right, if you can't make the jump with a needle, then stay away from AAS.

Dbol is great for mass gains and even dieting if you run it with an AI. It's awesome for preserving mass. Winstrol is used for dieting and keeping off water and hardening you up. As said above it depends on your goals.

Keep it simple bro. If you've never cycled, do Test Enanthate at 300-500mg a week. That's a great start. Next time, do Test enanthate and dbol to see how your body reacts to it. Maybe then do a cutter, test propionate and winstrol work great for that.

Just keep it simple bro. Read, eat, train, rest.

Thanks guys.. you have been a great help. I am in a huge learning curve here. I have been doing a huge amount of reading a rethinking this cycle. I have been training for on and off for 8 years. I really don't like what age is doing to me.. As far as diet goes I am in a work camp for 5 weeks at a time and camp food is not much to be desired. The best I can do is stay away for the fried foods and try to eat the heathier choises. I am 5'8" and 195lbs. Since reading up and listening to your advice the dbol is out of the question. Would just the winny be good or should it be comboed with something?

winny alone would be a bad idea as well, it will suppress your natural test, and will somewhat shut down HPTA

in dealing with AAS testosterone needs to be used at the base of every cycle because of this. most AAS shut down your HPTA

that said, there are 2 excepetions to this. anavar and turinabol can be used alone without test, they are both oral

search around on here and gather some info on these 2 if an oral only cycle is or will be your only option. read up as much as you can on PCT as well

hope that helps some, very little amount of info but should be able to give u a general idea. good luck

I'm putting off my cycle to do more research!

great choice!

as a wise man once said around here recently
    "EDUCATE BEFORE YOU MEDICATE" - T-MOS, RIP

Pardon my ignorance what what is PTC

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Pardon my ignorance what what is PTC
    read the threads at the top
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

Thanks boys! I guess I have lots to learn... not going to jump into this as quick as I thought

Guys.. Thanks for the guidance.. you've been a great help... and like I said .. more research is a must.. I will keep you inform of my decisions...

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member
    Guys.. Thanks for the guidance.. you've been a great help... and like I said .. more research is a must.. I will keep you inform of my decisions...
    Holy shit major props!!! A guy new to gear that ACTUALLY LISTENS. You are a juice veterans wet dream sir. lol

So many people take offense to constructive criticism and then run the damn thing anyway. Good for you bro!

Respect

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is it the combo that is no good? Are they not compatible? At 195 lbs I am not looking to put on a bunch of weight but to increase muscle quality and tone. Should I just drop the Dbol. Injectables are not an option at this time. I am in a work camp and to bring in rigs is not a good idea.
    muscle quailty and tone doesn't come from dbol but quit the opposite. What you want to work on is your diet. If your stats check out test is your best bet for a first cycle.

Thanks HD and RR... I really don't want to **** around and I want to do this right.. with the right results... this is why I asked first and have been doing alot of reading...I am set on doing a cycle... but doing the RIGHT cycle...at the right time...

OK... If I were to start a Test Cyp cycle at only.. how much of a PCT would I need to follow? Clomid or Novlodex.. I'm a bit confused as the the effects of each?

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    I really don't like what age is doing to me..
    I got three words for you, Human Growth Hormone (HGH)

Decided... test Cyp... 12 weeks...
    Can or should I introduce the Winny to this or leave as stand alone...
    Clomid for PCT... dosage? any help here would be great!
    Thanks guys

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Just another point of view for a first cycle.
    After all we have almost the same age and similar stats.

I am having good results:
    ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)
    Good Luck

First pin last night... It wasn't too bad! Got through it any ways! Now here is another question.. Should I keep test cyp by itself for my first cycle or can I kick start it with the Dbol at 20 mg/day?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I prefer one compound only for a first, but the dbol kicker wouldn't hurt if you really wanted to try it.

Guys,
    Things went great for my first cycle... I do however wonder why I am getting some body acne more than a full month after my PCT?

Thread Information