Thread: Anavar

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Anavar

I am currently on cycle. 750mg of test and 400mg of deca . I am also on 2.5iu of HGH per day.

When i come off my cycle i was thinking of using 30mg of Anavar per day. I would do this until my next injection which would be 6 months from my last injection.

I know that there is some effect on the HPTA, but will it have a negative effect on my sex drive.

Also, what type of gains could i see from using it for 6 months.

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    Man i wouldnt recommened this at all..You need to rest your body to recover and also recover ur hormone levels..just concentrate on food and some supplements just to give u some kinda push..but other than that..i do not recommened

bump anymore opinions.

bump

can anyone give any advice?

Yes I can. One question though, how long was your cycle? Anyways...

If you use anavar between the six months, it will act like a "bridge" You might not ever need 30mgs. Most people only use 20mgs when using it off cycle. Its worth mentioning that you might not bulk up on your off season, but rather keep what you already have. But thats ok! Because it gives you time for your body to heal/recover/whatever you want to call it. Anavar is one of the mildest anabolic steroids out there.

To sum it all up, its a good idea. I highly recommend it. Best of luck !

Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild212 View Post
    Man i wouldnt recommened this at all..You need to rest your body to recover and also recover ur hormone levels..just concentrate on food and some supplements just to give u some kinda push..but other than that..i do not recommened
    Yeah usally that's true. But since its anavar , you should be in great shape. Anavar is so mild, so your body would still recover. But wrathchild is still right, in a way, that your body needs to recover and you still should be on supplements.

Thread Information