JankWillis is offline New Member

Thumbs up Help 1st time. Fainted Not sure if gear is legit

So I starting using gear about 1 week ago. I got the gear from a friend but when i received it, it had no label. i was told it was test 400. It is clear but like i said no label.. I checked to make sure it had no marks on the top of it in case someone took the gear out and replaced it, but saw nothing. The first injection went fine. Did it in the eight glute and .5 cc. The gear felt thick, i could def feel it going in. Soon after my glute hurt like hell and felt crampy or tense but after rubbing it went away. felt fine till next injection. I had nothing to eat. had ran 2 1/2 miles and had smoke maryjane b4 2nd injection. i did the injection in the left glute this time and everything felt the same..i was walking around rubbing the glute and wanted to sit down.. thats when things went bad, i started feeling light headed and then started getting tunnel vision and really really felt i would say messed up and then i woke up with my 5 buddies freaking out because i fainted.. i woke up sweating and felt fine afterwards after laying down and eating a protein bar and drinking water...i want to do another one injection because i do not want to waste my money.. but if its not real ill throw it away. can you please give me input on what it should feel like and the best way to do this..im new to it and the last one i did scared me to death because i have never fainted

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    did you aspirate ?

Not for sure if you mean after drinking the water or what.. i started drinking the water after i sat down and was feeling light headed. But not for sure what you mean or whatnot

but i fainted after about 2-4 min and when i sat down. i felt fine walking around

or with the pin..idk the guy who does me said he knew what he was doing

i mean did your friend pull back on the pin to make sure you werent in a vein

i dont think so he goes fast as shit. My friend that is a RN ask the same thing. Sorry for the dumb replys, still new to this..but what should i look for..no blood right..and does the gear sound legit..does the glute feel tight or crampy for maybe 10 min after injection

How old are you?

T400 is notorious for pain.

I would never ever use anything without a label

I would never have a friend inject me and i would never listen to a friend that says "i know what im doing"

where in the glute did he inject?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Injecting FAST = Pain
    Not aspirating = possible injecting into a vein and possible death
    Having a friend do it who doesnt know jack = STUPID.
    Nothing to eat = not very smart
    Smoking pot = not serious about body building!!!! why cycle?

How long was your needle?
    What are your stats
    weight
    body fat
    cycle experience
    exercise experience
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-10-2009 at 07:27 PM.

and across from my buttcrack and mid leg..i looked up injecting sites and it seems like the right place from photo's.

does the feeling sound right that i get after injection.

and should i stop using gear and get one with a label...the said the took label of for the fear of getting caught with it...so i have no clue i dont want to waste my money im a college student

Well I know it Crazy do smoke pot while doing it and not being serious.

6'1
    College baseball player/Pitcher
    I run at least 6 miles a week and work out about 4.
    I did a cycle to throw harder for the draft or scholarship...
    I scared myself when i fainted and dont want to die..i thank you guys cause im gonna stop using because i dont think its legit..

and using 1 in 5 ml pin...5cc injected

its clear gear so i have no clue anyway to test for legit

he likely took the label off so you cant look it up online and find out how bad he ripped you off...

and cycling would not be something i would do to throw harder. hell weightlifting isnt even something i would concentrate on other then legs and core.

what do you mean 5cc injected? at once?

no .5 cc half a ml....and i know i did not know what to do..i am on my last leg on playing ball for a career.. so i was doing what i can...i feel bad doing it like im cheating the game

and i do need to focus on legs and core..i tend to slack off because i still dominate vs the guys i face and i only throw 85 mph..im a lefty and get people out with smartness and have never really worked out in my life

my advice would be to stop the cycle before you get any further. too young to begin with and you have alot of homework to do.

Quote Originally Posted by JankWillis View Post
    and i do need to focus on legs and core..i tend to slack off because i still dominate vs the guys i face and i only throw 85 mph..im a lefty and get people out with smartness and have never really worked out in my life
    so your taking test for the sole purpose of throwing harder?

work on your core. work on mechanics. and stop the cycle. my advice to you.

thanks man i really thank you..i really do...now whats the best way to dispose of the fake gear...break it throw it away or what...and with the pins also...and if anything is there a true baseball "steroid " or would you still say dont do it..cause i really dont want to i just need to do it the safe way and bust my butt and what not

1 in is to short also

very true

Nobuddy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Injecting FAST = Pain
    Not aspirating = possible injecting into a vein and possible death
    Having a friend do it who doesnt know jack = STUPID.
    Nothing to eat = not very smart
    Smoking pot = not serious about body building!!!! why cycle?

How long was your needle?
    What are your stats
    weight
    body fat
    cycle experience
    exercise experience
    hey, i'm not trying to derail this guy's thread, but i would really like you to elaborate on this if you don't mind. please don't misunderstand, i agree that the totality of his original post suggests he might not be serious or informed enough to run gear, i would just like to know if you know something i don't about weed - has it ever been found to have any catabolic effect? or reduce natty levels on PCT? hurt appetite or alter feed efficiency?

i'm not defending the herb use, i'm just trying to find out why you consider it counter productive because i've never been able to find much info on it's effect on AAS cycles.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nobuddy View Post
    hey, i'm not trying to derail this guy's thread, but i would really like you to elaborate on this if you don't mind. please don't misunderstand, i agree that the totality of his original post suggests he might not be serious or informed enough to run gear, i would just like to know if you know something i don't about weed - has it ever been found to have any catabolic effect? or reduce natty levels on PCT? hurt appetite or alter feed efficiency?

i'm not defending the herb use, i'm just trying to find out why you consider it counter productive because i've never been able to find much info on it's effect on AAS cycles.

thank you
    I know I smoked it for years, I know many people who did and who still do and I was a lazy unmotivated dumb ass and so where/are they. I dont know ANYONE who smokes weed and works out seriously for more than a month or two and the diet of course sucks...

Not much to figure out.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-10-2009 at 10:28 PM.

mikey24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I know I smoked it for years, I know many people who did and who still do and I was a lazy unmotivated dumb ass and so where/are they. I dont know ANYONE who smokes weed and works out seriously for more than a month or two and the diet of course sucks...

Not much to figure out.
    If I can chime in thats very true what your saying about being lazy.When I smoked weed daily my diet was worse then horrible dont know if thats possible but it really sucked,and it was a challenge to say the least to get motivatied for anything besided smoking more and drinking.

Nobuddy is offline Junior Member
    so.... it's just a matter of motivation and diet then? is there still no information on any negative effects on test levels or catabolism?

not trying to turn this into a weed debate, just wanting to understand. i've heard it has been known to raise estrogen levels in puberty age boys, so i'm actually intrested in how it mixes with AAS.

i know it doesn't have the same motivation killing or diet destroying effect on everybody, some folks actually get WAY more serious about everything (with it), but if there are confirmed chemical issues, i'd be VERY intrested in knowing what they are.

lole is offline New Member
    bor juice it not for you. you need to read read and read its not hard. when you have done that come back dont start and ask this and that stop now.

Thread Information