simba101 is offline New Member

im a newbie i need advice

Hi, Im a newbie and i am going to start a cycle of dianabol and test e. Before i buy anything, i would like any input from whoever can help me.
    my body specs are:
    height: 6ft 1inch
    weight: 155lb
    20yrs

My cycle looks like this:
    wk 1-4 - 15mg of dianabol everyday
    wk 1-10 - 500mg of Test E (two injections a week of 250ml)
    wk 1-10 - 20mg of Nolvadex everyday
    wk 11-13 - 500iu's every 4 days
    I would like your input on this cycle as you guys have more experience than me.
    Thank you

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Have you done any other cycles before? Also your weight is quite low for your height....I hate to bang the annoying bell but have you checked the diet forum. Also you could wait a bit longer before cycling!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Do yourself a favor, forget the cycle. Take that extra money go buy some food and while eating do some research.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

stpete is offline Banned
    Ahhhhhh....The thread returns.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    To young to cycle, read the stickies at the top of the forum, dont shutdown your system when its not fully developed, it can cause you serious problems.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To young
    To skinny
    You dont know how to diet
    You dont know how to exercise

Learn how to eat properly. That does not mean just eat anything. Read the diet section. It will be a LOT more helpful to you than running a cycle for 100 different reasons.

Maximus_Gluteus is offline New Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Do yourself a favor, forget the cycle. Take that extra money go buy some food and while eating do some research.
    This is a big misconception that if someone is underweight, it's because he's not eating. Some people just have shitty genetics, and no amount of food would help.

I'm speaking from my own experience . My father is very skinny.

My stats:

30 years old
    5'9
    130-135lbs

I have been in the 130-140 range since high school. My body fat is around 5-10%, which is a plus, but I can never put on muscle mass.

I eat 3-4 times a day, drink 1 whey protein shake with weight gainer (which has roughly 300+ calories) with a blend of 6 egg whites + 1 yolk in the morning. I take the same shake before bed.

Vitamins: 1 multi vitamin (100% RDA); 2 zinc and 2 magnesium tablets (over 100% RDA).

Creatine: 5 g before my workout, and 5 g after my workout.
    Glutamine: 1 teaspoon before and after my workout.

My workout:

M/W/F Chest, Back, Calves, Abs 1-1.5 hours
    T/Th/Sat Arms, Shoulders, Legs, Abs 1-1.5 hours

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus_Gluteus View Post
    This is a big misconception that if someone is underweight, it's because he's not eating. Some people just have shitty genetics, and no amount of food would help.

I'm speaking from my own experience . My father is very skinny.

My stats:

30 years old
    5'9
    130-135lbs

I have been in the 130-140 range since high school. My body fat is around 5-10%, which is a plus, but I can never put on muscle mass.

I eat 3-4 times a day, drink 1 whey protein shake with weight gainer (which has roughly 300+ calories) with a blend of 6 egg whites + 1 yolk in the morning. I take the same shake before bed.

Vitamins: 1 multi vitamin (100% RDA); 2 zinc and 2 magnesium tablets (over 100% RDA).

Creatine: 5 g before my workout, and 5 g after my workout.
    Glutamine: 1 teaspoon before and after my workout.

My workout:

M/W/F Chest, Back, Calves, Abs 1-1.5 hours
    T/Th/Sat Arms, Shoulders, Legs, Abs 1-1.5 hours
    you should start a thread in the diet section and list your complete diet. to say no amount of food will help couldn't be further from the truth.

edit-that's also an awful split if you want to grow, you should also start a thread in the workout section.
    Last edited by Big; 10-10-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you should start a thread in the diet section and list your complete diet. to say no amount of food will help couldn't be further from the truth.
    Big,

Food is very important, but there is a limit to how much the body is willing to take in the protein and calories and turn them into solid muscle. Genetics play a big role, and this is why Blacks and caucasians in general are much larger than say hispanics and asians.

Some people have different body types that naturally can put on fat easily as well as muscle mass. Some guys like myself are the slender, ectomorphic type that has very low body fat. We can pretty much eat anything we like without fear of getting fat. I'm sure you have seen people like this.

Yes, this is a blessing if a person is a female, but as a guy, it's a curse, because even maintaining weight takes a lot of effort.

Big
    believe me I have a firm grasp of genetics and the different body types, I'm still willing to bet that your diet and training need a lot of improvement. I'm not proposing that by following our tips you'll reach a lean 220lbs, but I'm certain you aren't at your genetic limit simply based on the fact that there are obvious flaws in both your diet and training even with the limited info on each you have provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    believe me I have a firm grasp of genetics and the different body types, I'm still willing to bet that your diet and training need a lot of improvement. I'm not proposing that by following our tips you'll reach a lean 220lbs, but I'm certain you aren't at your genetic limit simply based on the fact that there are obvious flaws in both your diet and training even with the limited info on each you have provided.
    Thank you for your reply. I'll provide with more details of my diet and training.

Typical diet:

7:30am - Breakfast: 1 peanut butter & jelly sandwich with 1 chicken breast.
    8:30-11:00am: 1 whey protein shake (~30g) with 300+ calories + 6 eggwhites, 1 yolk (~21g protein)

12:00pm - Lunch: same as breakfast.
    4-4:30pm - 1 bowl of pasta or rice with either chicken thigh or a steak.

5:30-6pm - 5 gof creatine, 5 g of glutamine, 1 banana + 1/2 whey protein shake + 3 eggs.
    7pm - hit the gym.
    8-8:30pm - done with workout, take the 1/2 whey protein shake + 3 eggs. 5 g of creatine, 5 g glutamine.

9-9:30pm - 1 bowl of pasta or rice, again, with either chicken or a steak.
    Right before bed: 1/2 whey protein shake (15-20 g protein).

If you see something that I can improve with my diet, I'm open for suggestions.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    So, where do you expect to gain any weight with that diet?

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    So, where do you expect to gain any weight with that diet?
    I'm 5'9 and have been hovering around 130-135lbs, give or take a few pounds. I want to be at least 140lbs.

simba101 is offline New Member
    hey thanks guys for the input.

maximus gluteus, i definately know what you mean, i am the same, i have been hovering around 150-155 for 2years now and its really hard to increase it. I keep a similar diet to yours, except i have more pasta in my diet and I eat 4-5 meals a day.
    also maximus gluteus for gaining weight, working out 3-4 times a week is more appropriate.

necrosaro, I have never done a cycle before. This would be my first.

You guys are saying i am too young to start a cycle. What age would be appropriate to start a cycle?
    As for the cycle, should i go ahead with it, i will definately adapt my diet according to the notes on the diet pages and work on that for a few weeks before i start it, thats if i decide to start it. what changes can be made to the cycle should i decide to go ahead with it?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No you should NOT go ahead with it. yes you are to young genetically you have TONS of potential and you are threatening to shut that off running a cycle. Also you have a good chance of fusing your growth plates so no growing any taller or wider.

Be one of the few smart ones and dont do it yet. Stay here and start reading. Most of you questions will be answered in some simple reading in the sticky pages at the top of this forum.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Simba, i would agree that you dont need roids yet at your wieght bud, im 20 aswell. i used to be 140lbs with 15%bf when i was 18, now im 193 with 14% bf just through eating till i felt sick and training hard and heavy. It only took me 2-3 years, if ide of cycled back then i probly wouldnt be the weight i am now, Im just saying that cycling now might be a step in the wrong direction, but no one is gonna stop you, theyll just tell it how it is, good luck though.

bifda is offline Associate Member
    @Maximus_Gluteus, start your own thread

@ the op, your too young and you can gain more for your height, research, you have years to learn all this mate. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bifda View Post
    @Maximus_Gluteus, start your own thread

@ the op, your too young and you can gain more for your height, research, you have years to learn all this mate. good luck
    I started this thread here in the diet forum. If anyone thinks you can help, please reply. Thanks!
    Last edited by Maximus_Gluteus; 10-11-2009 at 03:01 PM.

Thread Information