Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Another NEWB poppin his cherry

Wassup yall I just have a few questions. I have been posting my ideal stack for a while, but today I decided to make a move and get this process going if ya know what I mean. Anyway, here is what I will aquire.

38 Test E amps (500mg ew x 4 weeks / 750mg ew x 10 weeks)
    900mg Superdrol (30mg ed x 4 weeks)
    2,000mg Clomid
    2,000mg Nolva
    5,000ig HCG
    Liver Longer

This is costing a pretty penny, but I may be able to reduce spending. Anyway, off with the questions. Would it seriously be a bad idea to run 750mg per week starting on week 5? This is my first cycle. I understand that higher concentrations may cause further side effects, but I am ready. I have Letro, Nolva, Clomid and HCG on hand. Everybody is telling me to run 500mg throughout the entire cycle. I only plan on running 1 cycle per year, so I want to make it cound. By the way, I am on the heavier side (238lbs). The superdrol that I will be running will be CEL Mdrol. That is also known for causing harsh sides at 30mg, so I may drop down to 20mg ed. Would the gains made of this cycle be solid enough to hold on to until the next year? My diet, rest and training are all good. I really want to make sure that I get the most out of my cycle. This is a dangerous game [buying steroids ] and since I have a family, I do not want to get too deep into it. If you can offer any constructive advice I would be very appreciative

I don't know about superdrol, I'm not a prohormone guy. If it's your first cycle why not just run the test by itself and not need to pyramid the dose. Keep it at 500-600mg a week for the duration of the cycle.

Thread Information