iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

is this the new trend?

hey bros
    im just thinking about the way cycles have changed, and how, recently im noticing a lot more cycles starting off with a high front load dose, and a steady dose for a certain no. of weeks and then a taper period. i have to admit in my current cycle, im doing this myself. i just wondered when this started to become popular, and why, if its been done for a while, more bros are just now starting to do it.
    also im asking myself this question, why if we frontload injectables, do we tell new bros not to taper the orals also? or at least frontload them and taper down? ive seen this recommended a few times but not very often. any comments or opnions are welcome......................

peace bb79

Mike Guest
    Frontloading orals isn't the best idea - too harsh on the liver - think about it - your liver has been under NO attack then all of a sudden 150mgs of dbol ........ouch - However to a smaller degree i will do that sometimes - Perhaps two weeks at 150 of anadrol then drop down or drop to dbol etc

As for frontloading oils - I am all for it. The big difference - even more so than liver damage - when frontloading oils versus orals - is half life. The longer the half life the more need to frontload. Or atleast more appropriate or logical. So to throw 1500mgs of test in your body to run a course over a month or so isn't so bad - but to throw 150-250mgs of anadrol to run a 4-5 day course gets a little more risky.

As for tapering off - I don't. The closest I will come to tapering is to frontload with something for 2-5wks then drop to a lower dose for the rest but no tapering after that first decrease in dose. For example - you may want more than the average 500mgs of test per wk that many novices start with but you dont want a whole course of it because you will risk more sides like gyno etc obviously - thats when it becomes wise to load 750 for 5wks and then drop to 500 for 5 more wks - creating the perfect compromise

that make sense?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i still do mine the way i always have, with a taper at the end. i'm not sure when front loading became popular, but your right, alot of people do it that way, so there must be some merit to it. IMO, the way you start a cycle isnt as important as the way you end it. maybe i will give frontloading a shot in my next cycle, but up to now i have never done it, seems like a waste of juice to me. it just seems like it would be alot better to just extend the cycle a couple of weeks than to just use all of your gear up at the very beggining when your body isnt fully responding anyway. time on = more size. as always , this is just my opinion.

mike,
    everything you say makes sense bro, your a god remember? seriously, yes it does make perfect sense, although i dont understand why frontloading orals(done in moderation) can be all that hard on you, but im new to the frontloading thing, this is my 1st time doing it. so it wouldnt be a good idea to do 60-70mg dbol for 5-6 days and taper down to 30- 40 for a no. of weeks and then down to 20-30? im just using dbol as an example btw.................

peace bb79

big kev
    i was of that same opinion also, until i tried this. and the results are already starting to show. i do however have enough gear to make this a very long one if choose to do so, while other bros may not have that option. im just looking to get in, get my results and get out at this point, although that could change as i near the planned end. im sure you understand what im saying.................

peace bb79

Mike Guest
    Once you hit your ideal dose of dbol i dont see a reason to taper down any further - for instance if you were to come down to 30 or so then stay there till you're done then just drop off - shouldnt be a problem if you have covered yoruself with liver protective supps - as for frontloading the oral...I dont see it being a good idea. I agree with big kev on this in regards to orals - oils is a different story though. But with dbol and such - it has such a short half life that I really dont think frontloading dbol would help too much - you will reach a point where more dbol just equals more sides - NOT more gains - your body will get rid of it too quickly - it will stay just long enough to drop kick your liver and give you some good acne - personally i wouldnt really recommend it but to be honest I havent seen it done TOO many times - I have done anadrol to dbol like i said and have done this to some extent but I would be curious to see how your results are. I would recommend (if you would like to be my test rat ) that you run dbol at 60-65mgs/day for Wks 1-2 and then at 35-40mg/day for an additional 3wks - if you are interested in this whynot give it a try then keep me posted and you tell ME how you liked it first hand

Mike Guest
    BTW - dont forget to throw in the liver supps if you try this - I know its implied but I feel a need to put that disclaimer on it

If you want to contact me I got tons of wonderful ideas to try if you wanna be my lab rat

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    definately see the point, and i will give it a shot. the one thing about our sport is that there are very few rules that are set in stone.

mike
    im game bro, but it will have to be on my next cycle though, this ones set and i'm not changing it now. however, in the next one i will definitely consider it. when im ready to go on the next one i'll drop you a line and we can discuss options........... deal?

or, you can throw some ideas my way now if you prefer..

big kev
    you're right about that bro, nothing is set in stone for us, and it changes every day it seems. if you decide to give fronting a shot let me know how it goes for you ok?

peace bb79

Mike Guest
    Good luck to both of ya'll - and BK - yes rememebr when it was a "set in stone rule" to always taper up and down your oils?

CYCLEON Guest
    ditto on mike - the primary reason for frontloading is due to the long ester - no need to with short esters as they are available more quickly - tapering is useless other than the natural length of the ester - far better to use the last three weeks after long esters (cyp, EQ, deca ) and inject short esters (prop, tren , etc) then near immediately go to clomid to get HPTA restored as soon as possible. Oral frontloading? cant see any reall reason for that - only done so as to make up for the lack of long ester juice that is not yet available - after 2 weeks it is, etc..... so no reason to load on orals if you are loading injectables properly. IMO - thats my take on it anyway.

Mike Guest
    hey bb79 -

If you'd like - shoot me a PM and I would glady look over your cycle and let you know where I think methods like frontloading etc would be advantageous.

M

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Front loading orals is not needed because it has no ester, which means it can be absorbed into the cell immediately. As for the gear that does contain esters, it has to travel through the blood ( so the blood can remove the ester) and then the gear can be absorbed.

So the quicker you can get a full concentration of gear in your blood, the faster you will receive the benefits of taking your gear!
    Hence frontloading anything that contains an ester, IMO.

bass

bass
    nice pic bro................

peace bb79

Thread Information