Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to spot fake iranian test-e

leviathan_sos is offline New Member
    g2g i have the same ones

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    yep, legit, exactly what i had, i noticed that the amps were very slightly below the 1ml mark aswell (mine that is)

nombie is offline Junior Member
    The guys that said they have used these amps, did the mf and exp dates rub off?

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nombie View Post
    The guys that said they have used these amps, did the mf and exp dates rub off?
    Yes they come off easy.

MORPHIN is offline Associate Member
    looks fake to me, the print of the dates is not normal

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    oil shouldnt freeze and im not saying freeze ur juice, just a few minutes to see if it turns milky/cloudy
    this is not true at all ,its the solvents that make the oil turn milky not the test so this is a poor way of testing if there legit or not,there are many counterfiters that mix oil and solvents with no acive hormone.

youngarnold is offline Junior Member
    i have the exact same with the batch number 7022. I googled them to look for fakes and i found a pic where the symbol was different with mine next to it saying its fake?

Hamed is offline New Member
    its real bro i got 300 of them and they are different batch and they are exactly like yours and its good to go, dont freeze the shit its a myth, use it and you will know it is as real as it can get..

Hamed is offline New Member
    the only thing i heard was that it is over dose like 333mg and some says its under dose something like 150mg i am not sure what is the truth. on the next cycle i might just take one extra ml to be on upside

garcea is offline New Member
    I just received the exact same stuff as the OP (matrix dot style date) but it seems some think that they are bulgarian fakes. Has anyone tried the exact same stuff and batch? Did you get any results from it? Are they g2g? please reply...

bump

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    it usualy has a small turban wraped around the top of the cap...
    Quote Originally Posted by nombie View Post
    I have iranian test. 1ml amps with the black dots on. I cant post pics as my camera bat is dead.

How can you tell if its fake? Uneven size amps, blotchy print? on the test I have the symbol is ABOVE the company name. The print doesnt rub off or even scrape of, but what worrys me is the MF and EXP date rub off if I rub it hard enough. Is this normal? The MF and EXP dates are printed lightly in dotted text. In some of the pics iv seen it has been printed in solid text just like the rest of the bottle!!

Please help.

cro
    Blog Entries
    honestly i would not order any thing from anything from any suspect country like that .your crazy . your going to shoot something into your body from a terroristic country that would do anything to cause mass casualties. throw it out....... i spent to much time over in this part ofthe world , no trust from me, one shot one kill

thanks for your opinion but this is not what I needed. can someone who used this batch share some experience please...

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Test prop will fall out of suspension quickly in the freezer.
    Enanthate will not respond in the same manner.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just to add to this cold snap non-sense. I just put a vial of my first batch of homebrew test prop in the freezer for 10 minutes on a tray of ice the prop is a straight 2/20/gso blend and its clear at 35°f as measured by my digital pyrometer. Oh and the stuff is legit and rocks LOL...so much for bunk gear only surviving in the cold.

FFM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    honestly i would not order any thing from anything from any suspect country like that .your crazy . your going to shoot something into your body from a terroristic country that would do anything to cause mass casualties. throw it out....... i spent to much time over in this part ofthe world , no trust from me, one shot one kill
    get a grip, seriousily

I know that you guys are trying to help me, but I really need opinions from someone who has actually completed a cycle with them... thanks anyway

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by garcea View Post
    I know that you guys are trying to help me, but I really need opinions from someone who has actually completed a cycle with them... thanks anyway
    ive used them countless times but for you theres only one way to find out.........

Agreed with Dec11th is crap like this that makes people worldwide think of Americans as morons.

PS to the OP, I have not done these myself but have read on numerous threads that you want the exp date batch number to rub off, the speil is that the real ones have the information printed on the vials with one process and the exp/batch printed with another process which is of a lesser quality. Whereas the fakes just run the stuff through the same printer for both labels...kinda make sense if you think about it.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 12-31-2010 at 01:40 PM.

appreciate your reply dec11. so you used the exact same thing as in the pics batch 7022 thin matrix dot style dates? if, so what were your results with them? what did you stack them with? thanks

cro
    Blog Entries
    you love it .i dont think you rate to talk to me like that .im an american that served in battle ,my unit brought saddam in.2nd bn 4th marines .to say that i give americans a bad name is no laughing mater 2 me.... im a little paranoid about anything from over in that area.next time i will not say anything though dont want to hurt feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Agreed with Dec11th is crap like this that makes people worldwide think of Americans as morons.

PS to the OP, I have not done these myself but have read on numerous threads that you want the exp date batch number to rub off, the speil is that the real ones have the information printed on the vials with one process and the exp/batch printed with another process which is of a lesser quality. Whereas the fakes just run the stuff through the same printer for both labels...kinda make sense if you think about it.
    Last edited by cro; 12-31-2010 at 01:55 PM.

Far from massive, yes the dates do rub off... but some people who tried them seem to think they're not as potent as they should be. I think that they may be bulgarian counterfeits underdosed. It seems that dec11 has tried them so if he could share some experience... Dec11 did they seem potent to you compared to other batches or other test?

or if anyone else has had any experience with them, please feel free to share your experience

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    The MFG. date and the EXP. date are printed after the amps are filled.
    This printing is a different process and different ink than the logo, brand name, batch no. etc.
    I have some batch no. 8030 and they look exactly like yours. including the dot matrix non permanent ink used for the mfg & exp dates.
    Mine definitely have test in them. However mine are under-filled. I'm getting about .8ml per amp. I suspect this equates to about 200mg per amp.
    For the doubters, this .8ml measurement is taken after drawing from the amp, holding the syringe upside down, pulling the plunger back to the 2ml graduation mark.
    There should be 1ml of gear in the syringe, but no, only .8 I have other amps of a different brand that are indeed properly filled.

you love it .i dont think you rate to talk to me like that .im an american that served in battle ,my unit brought saddam in.2nd bn 4th marines .to say that i give americans a bad name is no laughing mater 2 me.... im a little paranoid about anything from over in that area.next time i will not say anything though dont want to hurt feelings.
    Thanks for your service, I am a couple of years older than you and missed the call for Nam by 2 years so I have the luxury of enjoying what others have sacrificed to protect. I did not mean to call you a moron but I guess thats how it read, my apologies for any hurt feelings. I really do feel for anyone trying to reintegrate themselves from a soldiers needed mindset back to a civilian mindset. That said you gotta realize deep in your heart that condemning the occupants of an entire country, due to the policy of their leaders is a mistake, one that unfortunately many in other countries will make when they view us in the US for some years to come, due to the decisions and policy of our government at the time.

I am so pissed, my source was supposed to send me galenikas but he ran out of them so he sent me these instead at the same price (cause the iranians were more expensive than the galenikas). He said he doesn't know when he will receive anymore galenikas. So now I'm stuck with these, it's also my first cycle and tomorrow will be my 2nd shot. I sure hope you guys are right and they are good and not severely underdosed. The oil is thick and all the amps have the same amount of oil in them. I have also sent an e-mail to aburaihan and I am waiting for a response...

To the OP, I know it does not answer your question but it really is amazing that people go to all the trouble to make ampoules of anything and when using an ingredient as cheap as test and they underdose it? It really gives you an idea of the scope of these operations that saving on the cost of the test would be something they think is worthwhile. I mean at my cost the test would be about twenty five cents an ampoule so you figure for someone on this scale its probably less than a dime...why the hell not overdose the stuff then people would be knocking down your doors thinking your stuff is the real gear and the authentic is the fake.....or is that already the case......

By the way you should post pics in the anabolic steroids picture forum for more replies.

FFM

I can't take any good pics because I only have a phone camera but I have the exact same thing as in nombie's pics. What bothers me as you said is that these guys go through so much trouble to fake these. I mean they look impecable, the oil is the same the amps are identical. The periods in the dates are there. The logo is between the letters n and e of testosterone . Everything seems to be perfect. The logo does seem a little wide. Also I have found quite a few persons who have the exact same thing as me and only one of them has replied to me and said that it's g2g but he also took deca with it so I don't know, maybe he would have gotten the same results from deca alone...

cro
    Blog Entries
    thanks for reiterating.i will not post stuff like that anymore,your right .
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Thanks for your service, I am a couple of years older than you and missed the call for Nam by 2 years so I have the luxury of enjoying what others have sacrificed to protect. I did not mean to call you a moron but I guess thats how it read, my apologies for any hurt feelings. I really do feel for anyone trying to reintegrate themselves from a soldiers needed mindset back to a civilian mindset. That said you gotta realize deep in your heart that condemning the occupants of an entire country, due to the policy of their leaders is a mistake, one that unfortunately many in other countries will make when they view us in the US for some years to come, due to the decisions and policy of our government at the time.

I don't think I'm gonna buy aburaihan test again. It's just too much hassle. They change the design and whatnot so often that you just don't know. I did a search on google for batch 7022 and most of the guys who had this batch and posted pics have the exact same thing as me. One guy had amps with different design and they were 100% fake. And I only found one or two guys with the design that it's supposed to be g2g (as posted on rbbgear). I mean if these are indeed fakes how many of them are there? Cuz it seems that there's quite a bunch of them. I mean ~70-80% of people who have this batch with posted pics have the exact same thing as mine. So, in my mind, that would conclude to only 10-15% of people having the real thing... that definitely doesn't sound right!

I've found one or 2 guys who had this fake 7022 http://rbbgear.blogspot.com/2009/11/...-lot-7022.html and two or three who had this http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5695/testeg.jpg the amp on the right which is said to be g2g from rbbgear; the majority of them all seem to have what i have... i'm beggining to get paranoid ) I honestly don't know what to think

Blog Entries
    appreciate your reply dec11. so you used the exact same thing as in the pics batch 7022 thin matrix dot style dates? if, so what were your results with them? what did you stack them with? thanks
    i used them for the best part of a year for my trt, various batches. but you just cant tell easily whats fake and whats not, my source is 100% legit and this is whats usually the deciding factor

Blog Entries
    I've found one or 2 guys who had this fake 7022 http://rbbgear.blogspot.com/2009/11/...-lot-7022.html and two or three who had this http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5695/testeg.jpg the amp on the right which is said to be g2g from rbbgear; the majority of them all seem to have what i have... i'm beggining to get paranoid ) I honestly don't know what to think
    use it and see..........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by garcea;5475***
    I am so pissed, my source was supposed to send me galenikas but he ran out of them so he sent me these instead at the same price (cause the iranians were more expensive than the galenikas). He said he doesn't know when he will receive anymore galenikas. So now I'm stuck with these, it's also my first cycle and tomorrow will be my 2nd shot. I sure hope you guys are right and they are good and not severely underdosed. The oil is thick and all the amps have the same amount of oil in them. I have also sent an e-mail to aburaihan and I am waiting for a response...
    thats a good start, and any of these ive had are always a shade less than 1ml per amp

thanks man, I really don't know what to expect, being my first cycle and all that. I have to wait for 4-5 weeks for it to kick in and feel any effects, right? Should I feel anything else until then? I'm also taking naposim as a kickstart 40mg\day for the first 4 weeks. I have nolva on hand...

Blog Entries
    and that gives you the right to spout paranoid crap?! should we all start building our bomb shelters now before Team America wipe out all their 'enemies'

leave it alone, the guy already said he will stop posting stuff like that, please don't give him a reason to start again

Blog Entries
    thanks man, I really don't know what to expect, being my first cycle and all that. I have to wait for 4-5 weeks for it to kick in and feel any effects, right? Should I feel anything else until then? I'm also taking naposim as a kickstart 40mg\day for the first 4 weeks. I have nolva on hand...
    well with using the naps you arent going to clearly assertain whether or not the test is good, this is why you should just stick to the test for a 1st run. id leave the dbol for your next run, or you could use it for the last 4wks. you should feel libido rising after 1.5-2wks. just make sure you have your diet up 2 scratch. alot of variables, so you could end up blaming the test when in reality your diet could be off. this game is not as easy or simple as ppl think

Blog Entries
    leave it alone, the guy already said he will stop posting stuff like that, please don't give him a reason to start again
    fair enough, but there are some crazy pompous attitudes that side of the pond

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information