matt6457 is offline New Member

1st cycle, need advice

Hi, I'm 23 and new to steroid use . This seems to be the best impartial site and forum around. I have done my research and seem to have a decent enough grasp that I can start a beginners cycle.
    Could someone just look-over the cycle and tell me what changes or additions to make?
    I'm using the Novice Cycle 1 from steroid .com with a slight change, Instead of using Testosterone (Cypionate or Enanthate ) I'm going to use Sustanon 250

12 Weeks of Sustanon 250 400mgs/week
    along with Dianabol 20mgs/day for the first 4 weeks

I read alot about having an anti estrogen running during the cycle and I also read people saying don't, just have one at the end of the cycle. What is best?

Should I have Proviron , Novedex or another one?

Height: 6 Ft
    Weight: 240
    BF%: Don't Know
    Bodybuilding Experience: Admittedly Not a great deal. I use a home multi-gym, Bike, Weight bench
    Cycle Experience: This will be my 1st Cycle

Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated, Thanx

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    what your diet look like? But to me the cycle looks good kinda like one I did awhile back. But I would make sure to have Nolvadex and Clomid.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    only use the nolva during the cycle if your nip's start to get itchy or sensative, this will help with preventing gyno.

Thanks for the reply. My diet is pretty good at the moment, I will be tightening up when I start the cycle, mostly boiled chicken, steamed fish, lean meat, steamed veg, fresh fruit, brown rice, The classics. If you know a specific diet plan for the cycle I would be happy to read it.
    What amount of Nolvadex and Clomid would you recommend and when?

Thanks uk lad, The main concern I have is gyno, I don't have it but whenever I give up on a diet and put weight on I get it on my chest, never put much on but I do seem to get it on my chest a bit more than the average person.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    thats just body fat, if your getting itchy nipples during your cycle your at risk of developing breast tissue which wont disappear no matter how much u exercise or diet. If u do get sensativity run maybe 10mgs of nolva a day till the itching subsides. Then then 18 days after ur last injection of sust ure 100mg of clomid a day for 2 weeks followed by 2 weeks at 50mg a day with 40mg a day of nolva for 4 weeks

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    id recomment getting some adex if your nipples start getting sensative and puffy, and keep ya nolvas for when ya finished ya cycle as part of your pct

Thanks m8, That seems to be easy enough to follow. Nolva seems very popular I just didn't know if I should take it with Clomid or Proviron as they both seem popular. Clomid seems to be favoured on this forum so I will stick with that. Thanks again.

Thread Information