zepiqueno is offline Junior Member

Okay so my ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE IS COMING TO AN END ,PCT + CLEN+CYTOMEL T3 ?'s+MORE:HELP

okie so i gotta a little situation here ,My 8 week anavar only cycle is coming to an end which means PCT time.I have heard several people on diffrent forum's mention doing clen while on pct.What i was wondering is if you can add in the cytomel t3 part.Second if so can some one make me some sort of chart for the clomid/cytomel/clen pct?If you can ,I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THIS!!!

now onto my third part of the question, I train jiu jitsu and mma, The thing is the two classes are 12:00 noon ,and 6:00 at night ,I have had people telling me jiu jitsu or mma will push your heart to hard,but might be able to live with it if you take your dose early and do the night class ?please help

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    T3 is supposedly very catabolic and not wise to do without aas and especially in pct. Clen is more acceptable. You can take your dose in the morning,the halflife is 36 hours. Be sure to eat enough. Peace.

hmm well what about if i start using 2 week's b4 end of cycle ?and do a 2week on 2week off ,and the next 2 weeks on just cut out the cytomel ????

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    When will you start your pct? what day after your cycle is over?
    Why didn't you use proviron ?
    Any sides and what about your results?

This is also my thread if interested:
    ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

proviron is an anti estrogen? i am pretty sure with var you dont need an ai so i didnt include so far no sides with just the var ,I will let you know the rest once pct and what not is done if i am adviced to do so

BJJ
    you don't take proviron for its anti estrogen effects since, as you said, you do need it while on var, but to increase hardness, improve lean mass and avoid the loss of libido. it has a great affinity with the shbg (sex hormon binding protein).

thanks for you care and good luck

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zepiqueno View Post
    hmm well what about if i start using 2 week's b4 end of cycle ?and do a 2week on 2week off ,and the next 2 weeks on just cut out the cytomel????
    You can do that.

oh shit will take into consideration BJJ,seems like we are into all this stuff for the same purpose BJJ

no loss of libido on the var ,well maybe at first but latley no,everyone says it can happen during pct which is kindagay ,Bjj whatd u use for ur pct , i only got clomid on hand

BJJ
    no loss of libido on the var ,well maybe at first but latley no,everyone says it can happen during pct which is kindagay ,Bjj whatd u use for ur pct , i only got clomid on hand
    I plan to use clomid for two weeks only unless the blood tests, which I take regularly, will show I need more.
    Anyway, I have on hand also nolvadex , hcg and arimidex (you never know).

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I plan to use clomid for two weeks only unless the blood tests, which I take regularly, will show I need more.
    Anyway, I have on hand also nolvadex, hcg and arimidex (you never know).
    Is that you in ur Avatar BJJ?? LOL..
    Be carefull on Clomid, i feel sometimes the clomid has more side effects than posititive, also, If u need to take the clomid, take it before bed, it will help u take it with less sides...ie emotional etc..

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    Is that you in ur Avatar BJJ?? LOL..
    Be carefull on Clomid, i feel sometimes the clomid has more side effects than posititive, also, If u need to take the clomid, take it before bed, it will help u take it with less sides...ie emotional etc..
    Yes it's me before the face wax!
    Thank you for your suggestion, I shall follow it.

what kinda sides you talking about ,and i will be sure to take it at night!2weeks long at what doses>?

Bahamut07 is offline New Member
    okie so i gotta a little situation here ,My 8 week anavar only cycle is coming to an end which means PCT time.I have heard several people on diffrent forum's mention doing clen while on pct.What i was wondering is if you can add in the cytomel t3 part.Second if so can some one make me some sort of chart for the clomid/cytomel/clen pct?If you can ,I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THIS!!!

now onto my third part of the question, I train jiu jitsu and mma, The thing is the two classes are 12:00 noon ,and 6:00 at night ,I have had people telling me jiu jitsu or mma will push your heart to hard,but might be able to live with it if you take your dose early and do the night class ?please help
    Hey Zepiqueno, I'm about to start a 8 week Anavar only cycle myself. Could I ask about your results? I'm looking to cut some bodyfat down while maintaining my mass. I've got some Clenbuterol I'm gonna take 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with it to help. If you could tell me what results you saw that would be awesome, thanks

Thread Information