Calebmuscle is offline New Member

Dianabol and chest pains

I've taken Dianabol 3x as a kickstart. Every time I take it, about 2-3 weeks in I get heart flutters and in extreme cases, some chest pain, short of breath and dizziness post workout... sometimes when I get excited, I have to "walk it off". DOes anyone else experience this? I used to tink it was just a little impaired cardio from the drug, but now I am beginning to think that it is along the lines of an electroyte imbalance (either potassium or salt) being caused by the drug. I also get random palpitations when I'm just sitting around. I know that the easy answe is to just stop taking the drug, which I am, for good... but I'd like to get to the bottom of this. I've cecked my BP and pulse and both are fine.

thanks

-Caleb

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    It sounds as if the d-bol is causing you to experience some atrial fibrilation. Does your heart rate get up and stay up for longer than usual after an intense set of squats?

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Happened to me on my previous cycle, similar syptoms but I was also on 500mg test a week. Spoke to sport dietitian and noticed im really low on carb intake, after adjusting my diet, it eventually gone. Also drink lots of water as dehydration can couse similar symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    It sounds as if the d-bol is causing you to experience some atrial fibrilation. Does your heart rate get up and stay up for longer than usual after an intense set of squats?
    It doesn't seem out of the ordinary compared to when I'm not taking the drug. I do notice that as the workout goes on, I can feel the room starting to go black... well not that severe, but I begin to feel dizzy... almost hypoglycemic (I'm not diabetic)... especially during a leg or back workout. If I am doing shoulders or something small, it isn't problem. Anytime I attepmt HIT cardio, my chest "catches me" and I have to stop... this isn't the case when I am taking other AAS and not dianabol . A-Fib is serious stuff... could I be risking a heart attack?

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    Happened to me on my previous cycle, similar syptoms but I was also on 500mg test a week. Spoke to sport dietitian and noticed im really low on carb intake, after adjusting my diet, it eventually gone. Also drink lots of water as dehydration can couse similar symptoms.
    My carb intake is moderate. I am on a recomp style diet... around 3000-4000 kcals at a bodyweight of 215. My urine seems to be norml, so I can't say that I am dehydrated.

-caleb

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Im surprised your blood pressure is normal.Dbol raises mine.Too high of dose makes me feel a little weird.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    My first week on it my head would hurt for about an hour after taking it. BP is up some.

dkoslo22 is offline Associate Member
    I have never taken dbol . but i naturally have heart palpiations ever since i started having bad anxiety. I have noticed ever since i have cleaned out my diet they dramatically where reduced to almost none.. but yes if you have heart palps there can be alot of factors that play into it.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Calebmuscle View Post
    It doesn't seem out of the ordinary compared to when I'm not taking the drug. I do notice that as the workout goes on, I can feel the room starting to go black... well not that severe, but I begin to feel dizzy... almost hypoglycemic (I'm not diabetic)... especially during a leg or back workout. If I am doing shoulders or something small, it isn't problem. Anytime I attepmt HIT cardio, my chest "catches me" and I have to stop... this isn't the case when I am taking other AAS and not dianabol . A-Fib is serious stuff... could I be risking a heart attack?

-caleb
    I am of the opinion you should discontinue d-bol as it is not agreeing with you. A lot of people cannot handle it!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Calebmuscle View Post
    I've taken Dianabol 3x as a kickstart. Every time I take it, about 2-3 weeks in I get heart flutters and in extreme cases, some chest pain, short of breath and dizziness post workout... sometimes when I get excited, I have to "walk it off". DOes anyone else experience this? I used to tink it was just a little impaired cardio from the drug, but now I am beginning to think that it is along the lines of an electroyte imbalance (either potassium or salt) being caused by the drug. I also get random palpitations when I'm just sitting around. I know that the easy answe is to just stop taking the drug, which I am, for good... but I'd like to get to the bottom of this. I've cecked my BP and pulse and both are fine.

thanks

-Caleb
    I would stop taking it. You may need to see a doctor for a check up.

Thanks for the advice guys. I have discontinued the use of the drug. It's just a matter of time before my system stabilizes an the palps stop. I'm just trying to understand why this is happening... all my work leads me to it being an electrolyte imbalance... mainly potassium. But, I cannot figure out if it is high or low levels of K+. Everything I read says that potassium imblanaces are life threatening, yet I know of a significant % of people who take DBol experience impaire cardio and palpitations... I can't imagine that this many people are possibly risking sudden death. What I'd really like to hear is that PVCs and flutter from Dianabol aren't a big deal... but I'm not sure that is the case

-caleb

Thread Information