zepiqueno is offline Junior Member

Need help,hand going numb?

okay i am on an anavar only cycle.I do jiu jitsu alot which involves alot of forearm work from gripping the gi and squeezes and what not ,my one hand has been numb on and of not completley numb but tingley ,what could cause this ne suggestions on what to do?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I have never heard this from VAR, i would say if is an injury from the BJJ, but if it does not correct its self in the next day go see a doctor or try coming off the var..

good luck bro

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Var has given me some ridiculous pumps before. Especially from griping the GI, pullup exercises, or bicep workouts.

Whats the dose youre running?

SniperDoc is offline Junior Member
    zepiqueno-

If the Thumb and 2/3rd digits are going numb, than most likely you have a
    C4-C5 herniation. But if this is correct, than you should have some pain in your shoulder radiating down your arm.

If the 4/5th digits are going numb, you most likely have ulna nerve entrapment, stimming from either a bone spur, or inflamation in the elbow....
    but you should have some discomfort in the elbow region on the medial aspect.

The AAS should not have any impact on your numbness....

Let me know and i will direct on what to do....

-SniperDoc
    Medical Practitioner

zepiqueno is offline Junior Member
    thx guy's i think its just an injury from bjj ,b4 i ever used var i went and got checked when i was having the same problem and my doc said it was from my forearm being pumped to much and not geting enuff blood thru to my hand ,so i am guessing this might be what happened again,ne ways i am using the same cream he gave me last time which is an anti inflamitory and using hot/cold pack hot to let the blood thru , the var dosage was mostly 40 ,then 50 for a week ,now 60 till the end.

Low blood pressure can cause "pins and needles" and numbness, I had it a few years ago when I was sick, and it mostly just affected my hands, particularly the ring finger and pinky.

Thread Information