hey guys im no im gonna get some shit for doing this but i have to. i have questions but i am unable to spend hours that i would like to on this site searching for hours due to practice and class. first i will give you my stats and then questions i really appricaite the answers i will get if some1 is nice enough to answer them and i would like professional answers and not some1 to act like they know what there talking about. again thank you and i appreciate the help.

Stats

Weight: 195
height: "5-10 1/2
BF: est. 15%
workout exp: 8 years consistently
sports: football(hs & college) wrestling(hs)
build: athletic build with some mass
never to roids before.
i workout no less then 5 days a week.
i dont know if this matters but after games i drink alot lol cut beer out about 2 months ago only liquor i drink. once or twice a week.

Goals

my goals are to be stronger quicker faster for football and look wise i would like to be ripped with mass.

questions
1. what should i take for my goals(looking into winnie)?
2.how much should i take and for how long?
3. should i take more then one kind of steroids ?
4. i just basically want a step by step instuctions on what i should do and what i should take and when(week wise day wise ect.)
5. mabey a cycle of winnie followed up by some kind of mass steroid to get muscle idk professional input preferred.

thank you for you help and please remember i am a newbie please be kind lol thank you guys i appreciate it. if you have any questions please feel free to ask i will check this thread as much as i can but cant promise how often thank you!!!!!!!!