Thread: help a noob

noddington is offline New Member

help a noob

Ok, I realize this forum probably gets this post a million times and as a member of other forums, I know it's annoying. With that said, this is the best place to get information and that's why I'm coming to you guys for help.

A little info:

20 years old
    6'3" 195lbs
    been lifting for 2 years but only got into it seriously within the past 6months
    body fat is somewhere in the 13-16 range

i've recently started reading about it and learning and have to come understand a little bit. i'm looking for a 4-8 cycle that can help me gain some lean mass. the reason i want to keep it that short is because 12 weeks from now i'm getting my wisdom teeth out. after i get them taken out, i would like to get on another cycle but that's beyond the point right now.

help a broman out

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noddington View Post
    Ok, I realize this forum probably gets this post a million times and as a member of other forums, I know it's annoying. With that said, this is the best place to get information and that's why I'm coming to you guys for help.

A little info:

20 years old
    6'3" 195lbs
    been lifting for 2 years but only got into it seriously within the past 6months
    body fat is somewhere in the 13-16 range

i've recently started reading about it and learning and have to come understand a little bit. i'm looking for a 4-8 cycle that can help me gain some lean mass. the reason i want to keep it that short is because 12 weeks from now i'm getting my wisdom teeth out. after i get them taken out, i would like to get on another cycle but that's beyond the point right now.

help a broman out
    Your too young for AAS.

That is as far as this post should go.

Read , and learn.

But that's all for now.

25 years old is my own rule.

Sorry bro., not what you wanted to hear.

Best

t

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    Too young

Thanks fellas, I knew that would be an issue with some of you guys. I'm actually not looking to get into it for the long term, just a quick couple cycles to jump start my weight since I'm having problems gaining weight. That's all

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noddington View Post
    Thanks fellas, I knew that would be an issue with some of you guys. I'm actually not looking to get into it for the long term, just a quick couple cycles to jump start my weight since I'm having problems gaining weight. That's all
    You don't mind pinning for the rest of your life? Your plan to go ahead is foolish.

Go to the diet section and ask for help there.

Gaining weight is a diet issue most of the time.

Best

T

bump bump bump bump

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Too young, all you will do is **** up your natty test production. Go to the diet section. Of course thats not what you want to hear so you will do steroids anyway and come back here when it all goes wrong. Thus why you keep bumping this thread.

Thread Information