Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help!

natedogg0511 is offline New Member

Please help!

I am a newbie and would like to read as much as i can about what anabolics are recommended for my first cycle. I am 26 yrs old, 6'1" 170 lbs and trying to gain about 20-25 lbs of muscle mass by the culmination of my supplemental regimen. I would like to take anabolics that are less harsh (relatively speaking), and i accept the fact that it will take longer to get the results i am looking for because of that, but i also have been told that my gains will be more permanent if i utilize this method. Could someone please cut and paste some threads for me that contain the info i am looking for? I am still in the "educational/researching" phase. Thank you all in advance for your time and your help.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Im gonna save you a load of time and do you a huge favor...

what you need is FOOD.

DOM6 is offline Member
    test e 500mg a week

Dear Dom,

Please post up a diet for me. I want to get bigger but stay lean.

Thank you

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz;4***397
    Im gonna save you a load of time and do you a huge favor...

what you need is FOOD.
    bump that,at 6'1 and 170# you need to get your diet straight and dont concentrate to heavily on supplements,they are just that supplement to your diet.

DOM6 is offline Member
    i only say that cause i ate like a horse at 21 and would gain bout a pound a wk, now that same "diet" as you guys call it was the exact same for me but i added 750mgs of testoviron depot, and in 12 weeks i went from 121" I KNOW I WAS A DUMBASS" all the way to 169 in 3 months, my diet was the exact same and i kept 90% of it, everything i ate i sh6t out but when i jumped on the test everything i ate went into where i wanted it to,
    so that whole its your diet isnt the whole pie its a piece of it just like how the test is,
    I did learn, if my sleep, my food, my training, my juice, was all on track i grew, if 1 was off didnt matter which 1, my weight didnt budge

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz;4***408
    Dear Dom,

Please post up a diet for me. I want to get bigger but stay lean.

Thank you
    buy boxes of chicken, chuck the chicken and eat the boxes, you'll get lean

TheBerryhillMonster is offline Associate Member
    Eat MOARRRR!!!

natedogg0511 is offline New Member
    Well, I went through a phase where I was working out every other day and taking in about 3 times my weight (in grams) of protein (i.e. tuna, chicken, etc). I was also on the BSN Mass Stack which included Cell Mass, Cell Tech, and True Mass. I did this for 3 months straight and gained only 9 lbs. I have an extremely high metabolism, which is probably why I didn't see much gain. I want to continue the high protein diet, but i think i need to add some form of AAS to help me gain the way I want to. What do you guys think?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I think you should list your complete diet for review and fix that first. Your diet is sufficient to make you 170lbs. even if you took steroids and gained 20lbs, as soon as the cycle is over you will begin returning to 170lbs. know why? because your diet is sufficient to make you 170lbs.

vegas is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I was the same size i found deca . good for bulking.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas View Post
    I was the same size i found deca. good for bulking.
    hey I've got a great idea, don't asking in one thread how to do something you have no clue about, then a few moments later give dumbass advice on the same topic. there are enough of us here who know what we're doing, we don't need clueless n00bs giving advice.
    Decadurabolin

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome first of all.
    The best way to put on some quality mass is getting your diet in check

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Guys, just as interest, this guy is 6.1 and 170lbs at the age of 26 which is kinda under weight. Dont you guys think he is already tried eating food to get passed his issue of being skinny? I am not debating diet as I am with you in having a ballanced diet but i think he came here to ge help in addition to eating good food. Some people just dont gain mass or even fat despite the amount they eat.

So if he is underweight and has problem with it, chances are that he has already seek medical advice re diet/supplement. But this is just a guess.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    Guys, just as interest, this guy is 6.1 and 170lbs at the age of 26 which is kinda under weight. Dont you guys think he is already tried eating food to get passed his issue of being skinny? I am not debating diet as I am with you in having a ballanced diet but i think he came here to ge help in addition to eating good food. Some people just dont gain mass or even fat despite the amount they eat.

So if he is underweight and has problem with it, chances are that he has already seek medical advice re diet/supplement. But this is just a guess.
    I spent years thinking I was eating right, I was wrong. Just about everyone I know who was skinny and thought they were eating right, then began eating right, gained weight. it's easy enough to test your theory, which is why I always suggest they start a thread in the diet section and post their diet for review. I would be amazed if there were no room for improvement.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas View Post
    I was the same size i found deca. good for bulking.
    Yeah trust this guy, Im sure he has plenty of FAKE gear for you to buy since in another thread he knows NOTHING about doing a cycle but now he's giving advise?

Food is your best friend. We have all been there and even though most of us where also convinced it was impossible to gain more muscle without steroids . Luckily most of us learned how to eat.

No becuse when I was that age I was also underweight for the shape I wanted to be in and I was working out 5-6 days a week 1 1/2 hrs a day.

It was 100% diet. I was 100% sure I was eating right then, I was 100% wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I think you should list your complete diet for review and fix that first. Your diet is sufficient to make you 170lbs. even if you took steroids and gained 20lbs, as soon as the cycle is over you will begin returning to 170lbs. know why? because your diet is sufficient to make you 170lbs.
    I spent years thinking I was eating right, I was wrong. Just about everyone I know who was skinny and thought they were eating right, then began eating right, gained weight. it's easy enough to test your theory, which is why I always suggest they start a thread in the diet section and post their diet for review. I would be amazed if there were no room for improvement.
    Thank you.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Ok point taken, im just gonna go sit on the corner and finish my shake! lol

Ok point taken, im just gonna go sit on the corner and finish my shake! lol
    Put the shake down and go eat some chicken. LOL

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg0511 View Post
    Well, I went through a phase where I was working out every other day and taking in about 3 times my weight (in grams) of protein (i.e. tuna, chicken, etc). I was also on the BSN Mass Stack which included Cell Mass, Cell Tech, and True Mass. I did this for 3 months straight and gained only 9 lbs. I have an extremely high metabolism, which is probably why I didn't see much gain. I want to continue the high protein diet, but i think i need to add some form of AAS to help me gain the way I want to. What do you guys think?
    9 pounds in three months is pretty good man. Do it for one year and gain 30 pounds. Problem solved.

DOM6 is offline Member
    Not to start an arguement but if you dont have your diet written down you shouldnt juice?
    I could never write oute what im eating this whole week, i run a business, im so busy when im driving down the street i have to get gas on that same side of the road cause if i cross over than back again i just lost 5-6 minutes of my day, i do this 7 days aweek, so how do i fit in the food? i eat alot, 7 times a day but its whatevers close to me at that time, so how does this work? i leave my house at 5:30 am and get back at 9pm everyday, i cant take a cooler for all that, look i understand if you have a job where you clock in work your 8 then go home, have no kids, or have a roommate or live with mom or dad, i can see it, but otherwise not going to happen,

i started juicing at 21 i was 121lbs and got all the way up to 192 in 3 cycles by 25 i was eating the same way for 12 years, i did stop working out at 25 so ive dropped back down to 180, im 30 now and just started working out again,
    I ate the same way for 3 years from 18-21 with no juice and didnt/couldnt gain a pound, i stuck 750mgs of test e in my ass for the next 4 years and gained 71 lbs and kept 59 of it for the followinf 5 years, so when i hear DIET maybe that was your problem
    Last edited by DOM6; 10-13-2009 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    Not to start an arguement but if you dont have your diet written down you shouldnt juice?
    I could never write oute what im eating this whole week, i run a business, im so busy when im driving down the street i have to get gas on that same side of the road cause if i cross over than back again i just lost 5-6 minutes of my day, i do this 7 days aweek, so how do i fit in the food? i eat alot, 7 times a day but its whatevers close to me at that time, so how does this work? i leave my house at 5:30 am and get back at 9pm everyday, i cant take a cooler for all that, look i understand if you have a job where you clock in work your 8 then go home, have no kids, or have a roommate or live with mom or dad, i can see it, but otherwise not going to happen,

i started juicing at 21 i was 121lbs and got all the way up to 192 in 3 cycles by 25 i was eating the same way for 12 years, i did stop working out at 25 so ive dropped back down to 180, im 30 now and just started working out again,
    I ate the same way for 3 years from 18-21 with no juice and didnt/couldnt gain a pound, i stuck 750mgs of test e in my ass for the next 4 years and gained 71 lbs and kept 59 of it for the followinf 5 years, so when i hear DIET maybe that was your problem
    And because you did it the wrong way, the un healthy way, the not the best way that is how everyone else should do it?

This site is to help people who want to gain on and off cycle to do it the best and most healthiest way possible and to get and keep the most gains.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    And because you did it the wrong way, the un healthy way, the not the best way that is how everyone else should do it?

This site is to help people who want to gain on and off cycle to do it the best and most healthiest way possible and to get and keep the most gains.
    exactly, there are lots of wrong ways to do something, I prefer to advise in the most responsible fashion.

DOM6 is offline Member

but what was wrong with it? cause i didnt write it down? i ate and still eat 7 times a day spread out through the same time each day,look i understand your ego gets burned when someone says "Oh the roids got you big" truth is they DID.
    Yes of course if you eat like crap you wont gain crap on juice or not PERIOD.
    Guide people dont shoot them down cause they didnt write down there meals plans, lol

Big

i started juicing at 21 i was 121lbs and got all the way up to 192 in 3 cycles by 25

but what was wrong with it?
    writing it down wasn't the problem.

DOM6 is offline Member
    exactly, there are lots of wrong ways to do something, I prefer to advise in the most responsible fashion.
    big i think you the most top notch guy on here bro, you answer someones question with out sending em packing like most people do,
    they came to steriod .com not jenny craig though, there going to most likely do it anyway regardless what anyone says, yes if he maps his diet down to a science like what you do he will gain more but if he doesnt he will gain, just not as much, im not knocking you, buy it drives me nuts when someone says this is the only way it will work

but what was wrong with it? cause i didnt write it down? i ate and still eat 7 times a day spread out through the same time each day,look i understand your ego gets burned when someone says "Oh the roids got you big" truth is they DID.
    Yes of course if you eat like crap you wont gain crap on juice or not PERIOD.
    Guide people dont shoot them down cause they didnt write down there meals plans, lol
    "so how do i fit in the food? i eat alot, 7 times a day but its whatevers close to me at that time"

That's what you did wrong and why you could not gain weight on food.
    No you dont need to write it down but you have to know what to eat and about when you should eat it in your head and try to eat healthy. It doesn't matter you are on the road all day, you can still make healthy choices. you can also bring food with you, what's wrong with a cooler in the car??? There is a lot of food you can carry with you every day and if you plan it right it doesnt take long, only another excuse...

Yes you did it WRONG. Eating right will get you up to the proper weight. If you dont have time to eat properly you dont have any business running a cycle period...

DOM6 is offline Member
    writing it down wasn't the problem.
    yea i was 21, you couldnt of told me anything, i was doing it, i was young and dumb like everyone else at 21, funny part is also i ran all that test from 21 to25 and i didnt even budge my natural test levels, doc said my test levels could'nt be better at 30, i tried to go get trt cause i figured i fuked them up from running the test at so young but he says "Are you kidding me?"
    All im saying is i gained 71 pounds and didnt screw myself up 1 bit, i would of never gained it with out steriods , but i do agree if i mapped it out it probaly would of been more

big i think you the most top notch guy on here bro, you answer someones question with out sending em packing like most people do,
    they came to steriod .com not jenny craig though, there going to most likely do it anyway regardless what anyone says, yes if he maps his diet down to a science like what you do he will gain more but if he doesnt he will gain, just not as much, im not knocking you, buy it drives me nuts when someone says this is the only way it will work
    The only way? no but they will be on a roller coaster like you, up/down, up/down LOL

Guess how much size/weight I lost from my last cycle??? Nothing, Guess how much I lost from my first cycle? 5 lbs

I plan on keeping 99% or more from my next cycle also and it's due to diet and exercise.

If you want to blow up like a balloon and a couple months later look like someone let all your air out then more power to you and all your friend will
    I grantee you even if they dont laugh to your face they did behind your back.

DOM6 is offline Member
    "so how do i fit in the food? i eat alot, 7 times a day but its whatevers close to me at that time"

That's what you did wrong and why you could not gain weight on food.
    No you dont need to write it down but you have to know what to eat and about when you should eat it in your head and try to eat healthy. It doesn't matter you are on the road all day, you can still make healthy choices. you can also bring food with you, what's wrong with a cooler in the car??? There is a lot of food you can carry with you every day and if you plan it right it doesnt take long, only another excuse...

Yes you did it WRONG. Eating right will get you up to the proper weight. If you dont have time to eat properly you dont have any business running a cycle period...
    what is eating right? i did eat right, 7 TIMES A DAY AT THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY 7 DAYS A WEEK, i ate so much i shit 3 times a day, what did i do wrong? I ate CLEAN, Very clean, i wasnt eating burgers and fries why do you assume i did? and how do you pack food for a 14 hour day out? i would bring food but it was for the first 6-7 hours

DOM6 is offline Member
    The only way? no but they will be on a roller coaster like you, up/down, up/down LOL

Guess how much size/weight I lost from my last cycle??? Nothing, Guess how much I lost from my first cycle? 5 lbs

I plan on keeping 99% or more from my next cycle also and it's due to diet and exercise.

If you want to blow up like a balloon and a couple months later look like someone let all your air out then more power to you and all your friend will
    I grantee you even if they dont laugh to your face they did behind your back.
    whats up down? i went from 121 to 192 and lost 12 pounds over 5 years that not much of a rollercoaster to me

what is eating right? i did eat right, 7 TIMES A DAY AT THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY 7 DAYS A WEEK, i ate so much i shit 3 times a day, what did i do wrong? I ate CLEAN, Very clean, i wasnt eating burgers and fries why do you assume i did?
    Gee, maybe because YOU said (I quote AGAIN) "whatevers close to me at that time"
    Hmm that leads me to believe you ate whatever was close to you at the time.... why??? LOL
    Is that NOT what you said??? I'm not asking you if it's what you meant but what you said?

whats up down? i went from 121 to 192 and lost 12 pounds over 5 years that not much of a rollercoaster to me
    Your right about that, I missread that part, that is not bad but it's still not the way to do it and wont work for MOST people so pls dont keep giving advise that is bad or at least not good just because it worked for you.... use some common sense.

DOM6 is offline Member
    I did lose nothing if you can see i did 3 cycles in 4 years and went nothing but up, i just had my daughter at 25 so i stopped working out, i would of kept going up if i didnt stop, out of 71lbs gain i lost 12lbs over 5YEARS of not lifting at all

DOM6 is offline Member
    Your right about that, I missread that part, that is not bad but it's still not the way to do it and wont work for MOST people so pls dont keep giving advise that is bad or at least not good just because it worked for you.... use some common sense.
    your right, but just get upset when i see a guy get sent packing cause he's down on weight, i was that skinny kid, so got to stick up for my stick figured brothers, lol

DOM6 is offline Member
    You guys got me burning my food, LOL
    Sorry for the thread hijack

Big
    the thing is, not everyone makes wise choices in their diet. you say you are whatever was closest to you, but I'm betting you still chose foods with some quality, at least most of the time.
    I don't feel that it's necessary for everyone to always write down what they eat, but if someone comes and says they can't gain weight and their stats appear sub-par, they should at least write down their average diet for critique and pointers. often once they are pointed in the right direction they won't even need to write it down again. I don't mean to advocate that everyone keep a food diary every day (although I did for years), but rather advocate that they at least take a look at their diet to see if it needs to be tweaked before they decide that they just can't gain without steroids . I've seen a lot of guys that only count calories, then you break it down and they are eating lots of empty calories and way too many shakes. I believe we should point everyone in the right direction in hopes of helping them achieve their long-term gains. we some times get guys here who have good stats (and likely good genetics) who want to do their first cycle, and we don't preach diet because if they are 5'8", 220lbs and 10%bf they likely have a good diet already. we preach diet when the stats indicate they have a problem.

i actually wrote a huge reply to this but not sure what happened to it? glad you guys picked it up...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information