Thread: Cyst?

Flashcry is offline New Member

Cyst?

Hey new post here, quick question. I have been using Test Enanth for about 10 weeks not( this is my second cycle) i hit a diffrent part of my leg 2 days ago, the day after it was fine but this morning i woke up and it was sore only in the spot that i injected, and it feels hard(its not the normal whole leg is sore because i hit a new spot). But there is no redness or heat comming from the area.
    So hears my question, i know you cant say for sure what is wrong but should i wait a few days or go to the Doc now. Also take into account both of my parents work at the doctors so if i go in they will know for sure.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    There are many reasons for this, but it usually goes away in few days.

Now the important question is how old are you? are you hiding this from your parents?

Flashcry is offline New Member
    HAHA im 24 i just really dont want them to know. it would break them. oh and i think the word i was wanting to use was Abscess
    Last edited by Flashcry; 10-13-2009 at 09:23 AM.

seven_man is offline New Member
    an abscess takes time, several days if not weeks to develop, i've had one and had to have surgery!! Try massaging the "knot" out, give it days, NOT weeks!! if it becomes harder, hotter, or different color than go see Dr ... abscesses are not to b taken lightly
    they're ugly, and require surgery to remove!! Trust me, i'm speaking from experience

Thread Information