Ame03 is offline New Member

test and eq cycle quesions

started a test only cycle 3 weeks ago. i was going to do it for 10 weeks, however i want to add a little kick to it and was wondering if i can add some eq and extend the cycle to 19 weeks?

it will look like this

week 1-19 test 500mg
    week 3-19 eq 500mg
    week 14-19 hgc 500ui e3d

pct 2 weeks after last shot..

what do you guys think

i'm 6'2 233lbs.

Too long IMO. I personally didn't experience any gain with test e past week 9. Stick to your original plan. Save the equipoise for the next round. Is this your first cycle? Age? Bodyfat %?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame03;4***856
    started a test only cycle 3 weeks ago. i was going to do it for 10 weeks, however i want to add a little kick to it and was wondering if i can add some eq and extend the cycle to 19 weeks?

it will look like this

week 1-19 test 500mg
    week 3-19 eq 500mg
    week 14-19 hgc 500ui e3d

pct 2 weeks after last shot..

what do you guys think

i'm 6'2 233lbs.
    Stick with your planned cycle of test only, eq is a waste of oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke;4***937
    Too long IMO. I personally didn't experience any gain with test e past week 9. Stick to your original plan. Save the equipoise for the next round. Is this your first cycle? Age? Bodyfat %?
    yea first cycle, i'm 31

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300;4***940
    Stick with your planned cycle of test only, eq is a waste of oil.
    This is a very ignorant and arrogant comment that is false. A lot of people enjoy nice gains with EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup;4***971
    This is a very ignorant and arrogant comment that is false. A lot of people enjoy nice gains with EQ.
    That shows how narrow minded you really are, ive had this debate with you before and its pointless.

EQ is a waste of oil, ive tried it many times and at various dosages, I do understand sosme people like eq thats fine but most of these eq lovers are blinded by the other compounds within the stack, all you need to do is do a search on here or any AAS forum and you will get tons of threads on this subject asking "is eq a waste", "is eq any good", "why so many people dont like eq" what does that tell you? that the majority dont like it because it produced no gains,

why would anyone want to run something so weak what doesnt aid any kind of muscle building is beyond me, ok it increases the appetite and the RBC's but if i am injecting something id rather use a product what is a muscle builder and not something what is only good for oiling your bike chain.

If you like it, you carry on but one day you will take those blinkers off and see the light until then, you carry on son!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300;4***993
    That shows how narrow minded you really are, ive had this debate with you before and its pointless.

EQ is a waste of oil, ive tried it many times and at various dosages, I do understand sosme people like eq thats fine but most of these eq lovers are blinded by the other compounds within the stack, all you need to do is do a search on here or any AAS forum and you will get tons of threads on this subject asking "is eq a waste", "is eq any good", "why so many people dont like eq" what does that tell you? that the majority dont like it because it produced no gains,

why would anyone want to run something so weak what doesnt aid any kind of muscle building is beyond me, ok it increases the appetite and the RBC's but if i am injecting something id rather use a product what is a muscle builder and not something what is only good for oiling your bike chain.

If you like it, you carry on but one day you will take those blinkers off and see the light until then, you carry on son!
    if eq is a waste, what's better for gains?

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    ^^^ How well is ur gains on an Equi only cycle. Non existent.

Tren in my opinion. But keep a ur original cycle....... its great as well

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

So, it actually does have a purpose.LOL

Best

T

Quote Originally Posted by Ame03 View Post
    if eq is a waste, what's better for gains?
    yes eq is a waste, but if this is your first cycle stick with test only, you will have great gains if your diet is in order

DPDESIGN is offline Junior Member
    I have tried EQ and it's not for gains, its more for vascularity and a cutter providing that your run your cycle more than 12 weeks. It does increase hunger and you will see a slight tone in your figure after 14 weeks but it doesnt give you muscle gain.

Quote Originally Posted by DPDESIGN View Post
    I have tried EQ and it's not for gains, its more for vascularity and a cutter providing that your run your cycle more than 12 weeks. It does increase hunger and you will see a slight tone in your figure after 14 weeks but it doesnt give you muscle gain.

Thankyou, spoken from experience!

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    What EQ does can be achieved with diet.IMO

There are other cutting compounds that can be used.

First cycle= test only.

Keep it simple, as always.

Best

T

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    So, it actually does have a purpose.LOL

Best

T
    You telling me its not worth oiling your bike chain? it is useless then!

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    What EQ does can be achieved with diet.IMO

There are other cutting compounds that can be used.

First cycle= test only.

Keep it simple, as always.

Best

T

Good and fair comment

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member

Equipoise has already been proven to increase lean mass. It is an anabolic steroid , that is its purpose. If it did not increase lean mass, it would not be labeled as an anabolic steroid. Sure, it does not increase size like Deca will, but Deca is mostly water weight. I personally enjoy EQ. If you don't, that is your opinion. But to say it does not increase lean mass is just ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    Equipoise has already been proven to increase lean mass. It is an anabolic steroid, that is its purpose. If it did not increase lean mass, it would not be labeled as an anabolic steroid. Sure, it does not increase size like Deca will, but Deca is mostly water weight. I personally enjoy EQ. If you don't, that is your opinion. But to say it does not increase lean mass is just ludicrous.
    Do a search, look at what the majority say about it. If your happy with it you carry on, if it works great but what did you use it with?

^^^"....duchaine later rescinded his original statement on Equipoise and said that it was disappointing as a mass builder when compared with deca , but a far better drug than for both strength gains and vascularity. Unfortunately, the myth that Equipoise´s action is similar to Deca´s has persisted for ............"

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Do a search, look at what the majority say about it. If your happy with it you carry on, if it works great but what did you use it with?

I'm sure a lot of people have negative things to say about it since it does not pack on 25lbs. You will find many people saying negative things about Tbol as well, because it doesn't pack on the pounds like Dbol . But we all know how great Tbol is.

I used EQ with Sust. 600mg EQ EW and 500mg Sust EW. I got very hard and vascular from the EQ and packed on a few pounds of lean mass. I guess I enjoy EQ because I go for lean mass cycles rather than all out bulkers.

I'm sure a lot of people have negative things to say about it since it does not pack on 25lbs. You will find many people saying negative things about Tbol as well, because it doesn't pack on the pounds like Dbol . But we all know how great Tbol is.

I used EQ with Sust. 600mg EQ EW and 500mg Sust EW. I got very hard and vascular from the EQ and packed on a few pounds of lean mass. I guess I enjoy EQ because I go for lean mass cycles rather than all out bulkers.
    Exactly,it was the sus what gave you the gains IMHO, ive used it twice on its own and both times it was a waste, this debate as been beaten to death on the forums, if you like it and you think it prodcues muscle tissue gains you use it thats all what matters, results!! best of luck.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I go for lean mass cycles
    Just my .02 cents... but... THE MYTH ABOUT LEAN MASS CYCLES is exactly that.. NO SUCH THING. You can not run a cycle and GAIN Strictly lean MASS, If you want.. it could take me awhile, but I will dig up plenty of legitimate scientific info on this...

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member

Your gains came from the sust. Eq is a waste like Marcus said. I've teaken it once and probably wouldn't take it again if it was free. To the op, it's your first cycle, don't make it 19 weeks. That is crazy talk. You could run your canola oil for 12 weeks and the test for 14.

Marcus is very ignorant, like many of the regulars on this board. He thinks just because he doesn't get anything out of EQ that nobody can.

Dumbest assumption ever.

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    Marcus is very ignorant, like many of the regulars on this board. He thinks just because he doesn't get anything out of EQ that nobody can.

Dumbest assumption ever.
    I think the only person who is ignorant is a fool like yourslef who thinks its the eq what is giving him gains in a sus and eq cycle when nearly every experienced BBer states eq is a waste, guess you must be right hey lol.

If you really think eq is that good you carry on, but answer me this oh wise one! why is there hundreds, no thousands of threads debating or asking "is eq any good" because they heard its isn't?

Its because its well known to be a waste of time and the people who use it states this, or i should say the BB's who know the difference between what is working and what isnt.

Your an unexpereinced novice so you carry on using what ever you want if your getting gains, thats all what matters if your getting gains from eq you carry on, because we are all different and respond in different ways but the % what state eq is a waste is very high.

why stay here if you think we are all ignorant?

There are far better compounds out there what will give great gains without the risk its going to be a waste of oil,fact.

Oh answer the question before you go? why are there thousands of threads all over AAS forums questioning eq? sort of says it all lol

Duma23 is offline Junior Member
    lol this going bit overboard, u gotta realise that EQ is the mildest steroid on the market and deca will produce far better results. For ure 1st cycle ud be better doing the following

Week 1 - 12 Test E 500mg per week
    Week 14 - 16 clomid - 100/50/50/50. Nolva 40/40/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by Dumachi View Post
    lol this going bit overboard, u gotta realise that EQ is the mildest steroid on the market and deca will produce far better results. For ure 1st cycle ud be better doing the following

Week 1 - 12 Test E 500mg per week
    Week 14 - 16 clomid - 100/50/50/50. Nolva 40/40/20/20
    I know, he always pops up when ever eq is mentioned, this as been debated to death over the yrs, which is what i try and explain to him.

Thread back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Just my .02 cents... but... THE MYTH ABOUT LEAN MASS CYCLES is exactly that.. NO SUCH THING. You can not run a cycle and GAIN Strictly lean MASS, If you want.. it could take me awhile, but I will dig up plenty of legitimate scientific info on this...

Yeah, I know that 100% of the gains will not be pure lean mass, that is just crazy talk, but lean mass cycles is definitely not a myth. If over 75% of the gains is lean mass, then I would say that is good enough to be considered a lean mass cycle. I finished up a lean mass cycle at the end of June. It has been about four months and I still look exactly the same. I might have dropped about two pounds, but that is it. I still look like I am on cycle. Veins bulging out, shredded up, jacked, you know, the good stuff. I also kept all of the strength. That was with only Sust and EQ. I am keeping those compounds and adding in Tbol and Var as well. I can't wait for the Spring.

EQ was my first cycle and I gained 17lbs and dropped a waist size. How's that for lean mass gains?

Again, assuming since you didn't get anything out of it nobody will, is just really really dumb.

Each time you make your smartass comments about EQ, it makes you look like self absorbed child. Maybe you should reconsider making more informed statements by letting everyone know that YOU didn't get anything out of it, not just some ignorant generalized statement that doesn't apply to everyone.

Maybe you just have weak genetics, but that doesn't mean everyone else does as well.

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    EQ was my first cycle and I gained 17lbs and dropped a waist size. How's that for lean mass gains?

Again, assuming since you didn't get anything out of it nobody will, is just really really dumb.

Each time you make your smartass comments about EQ, it makes you look like self absorbed child. Maybe you should reconsider making more informed statements by letting everyone know that YOU didn't get anything out of it, not just some ignorant generalized statement that doesn't apply to everyone.

Maybe you just have weak genetics, but that doesn't mean everyone else does as well.
    Again your blinded, I didnt say just me thinks this about eq, its the whole aas world. Look back over my post's, everyone is different and responds in different ways but its a large % what think eq is weak and useless,

So come on big brain, answer the question which you never do.

why is there thousands of threads all over the interent questioning the ability of eq ??

To be honest ive just looked back over your first thread which you posted and you put up a picture of your arm, so i wouldnt say anything about weak genetics if i was you seeing that you have arms like a woman lol.

Thread Information