camy051 is offline New Member

ridiculous stretch marks... HELP!!

Hey what's up fellas i was wondering what the best way to get rid or hide the stretch marks i have. I have them in my armpit all the way to my chest. There huge!... I always wanted them but now i have them i really want to get rid of them. Any help would be appreciated.
    Best,
    Cam

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    to hide them you can tan...thats about the only way i know of to hide them..to reduce the redness in the marks, you can use vitamen e oil capsules..just rub them on them daily..or you can try mederma it's over the counter..theres also retin-a, that is prescribed by your doctor. over time they will fade, but it takes a while..ive had mine for 3 years and they have faded a little...hope this info helps...Madmax..

calidude is offline Senior Member
    bump

ikann is offline New Member
    vitamin c is supposed to be pretty important to skin elasticity

lots of water and flax oil

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I use bar soap now by Tone that has Coco Butter in it... depending on my workouts I may shower twice a day (one good one and one just to "clean up") that's why I switched bar soaps to include the one w/Coco Butter... I started getting marks under my upper arms. I know some like them - and where them with honor, but I do not want them.

Coco Butter is often used successfully as a prevenative measure by pregnant woman.

Thread Information