iNsAnEtHaBrain is offline New Member

desperate need some advize on 2nd cycle

hey fellas

dont wanna bother to much but need some advise from some pros here. i already read a lot in this forum and got much smarter i hope. but still have some questions, maybe stupid to u guys but hey, not afraid to ask when it comes to my body, right?

let me start with some background.

i did my first cycle like 8 month ago. i was weighing back then around 180. i was new to this stuff and my gym manager just got me some stuff and i was stupid not to get some info before i pinned myself the first time.( nothing bad happened but still it was just dumb of me)
    he got me sustanon and tren acecate. i took that for 10 weeks with no pct cause he didnt tell me, just told me to take some milk thistle.
    btw, im 6.2 and 28 of age. so after 10 weeks i was up by 187 and my bf was 6.4. i know that i should weight more then that. but to be honest i looked totally ripped and felt good. had also a really good diet. i mean i looked really lean and it looked kinda huge.

ok, so it was then time for some vacation. unfortunetly i ended up i jail before my vacation. (didnt do anything bad just a stupid mistake, but w/e)
    so yeah i was there for 2 month.

ok, life went on. when i got out i lost weight as hell. i was at 168(because of not getting enuff food in there), and im 6.2. yeah i looked really bad. so yeah, the first month i gained maybe only 6 pounds. so i decided to hit the gym again after some problems in life.

this time i got some info and got myself test cyp and tren acecate. wanted to try something different this time.

my stats right now:

age 28
    bf 11%
    my cycle:

week 1-3 3cc a week of cyp
    week 4-10 3cc a week of cyp and tren
    week 11-12 3cc a week of tren

pct will be nolvadex , hope that is enuff.

my goals are to get to 200-210 and get just ripped again. get my bf to 6-7% again. i wanne get some clen with nmy pct to get ripped. i dont know if that is a good idea.

so yeha, i gained in 10 weeks 26 pounds( 4 weeks naturally and im now 6 weeks on juice and still gaining.) i was just surprised how muscle memory in my body is working. its just awesome i believe.

just need some advice if after that cycle the chance r that i will be 200-210 bf 6-7 and ripped.

is that possible or am i not educated enuff yet for that? pls need some advise.

and sorry for maybe some stupid questions or remarks up front. i guess i dont know better yet, hmmm. am i doing things right?

thank you for reading.
    Last edited by iNsAnEtHaBrain; 10-17-2009 at 12:24 AM.

need still some advise pls

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You shouldnt be using tren on your first or second cycle, this is reckless behaviour, if you have been researching this site you should know what you should be doing with regards to a first cycle,

If your weight is down form before you started your first cycle I would re-design your diet and gain some of your natural weight back on before you cycle again.

I would also advice you to drop the tren.

i went with tren because of the fat loss. so i should just be taking the cyp i have to the end of my cycle?

and would be nolva the only thing i should use for my pct?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iNsAnEtHaBrain View Post
    i went with tren because of the fat loss. so i should just be taking the cyp i have to the end of my cycle?

and would be nolva the only thing i should use for my pct?
    I would dump the gear all together, and get your blood work done.

Plus, as Marcus indicated, your diet needs to be in check.

And no, nolva is not enough.

Best

T

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Aas should be the last thing added.

Diet, lifting, and sleeping should always come first.

so what should i take to get everything back to normal(pct) once i drop the gear for maybe 2 month and do everything the natural way until my body gets back to normal?
    if nolva isnt enuff what else?
    and could i use clen to drop some fat?

pls help

bump

Thread Information