soul shaker Guest

clomid ? not clearly answered in hot topic section

i plan on cycling sus, eq, primo, and win my next cycle. i know to wait for the longest lasting ester, but here's my question:

if the sus ends 3 weeks before the eq and the primo i have to wait 3 weeks for the eq to run it's course. this would mean the sus was clear from my system for 3 weeks (if 3 weeks is the length it stays active after last inject), that's no test for 6 weeks,3 of which being nonactive. isn't this what i am trying to avoid. my past 4 cycles i've always felt i've mistimed the clomid. any help is appreciated.
    ss

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    that's why u switch to a fast ester... preferably test prop.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Well first off you didnt get a good reply b/c you question is confuseing as hell! Fix that up and you will get more answers! If what you are asking is when to start you clomid on a cycle that is ending with EQ then start it 1.5-2 weeks after your last shot. If you are ending the cycle with sust start clomid 1.5-2 weeks after you last shot of sust. If you are ending you cycle with primo start the clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of eq or sust.

Just set out your cycle. I could go on and on with diffrent combos you could use but it will not make any sense till I know what you are doing!!!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    the eq and primo will keep anabolic after you discontinue the sust. so start your clomid 3 weeks after your last injection of eq.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    after an AS like EQ I always start clomid two weeks ater my last shot I run 50mg per day my first week 100mg per day second week and 50mg everyday third week

soul shaker Guest
    bigkev, pureanger, that's what i was looking for. thanks, even though i made it alittle confusing.
    ss

The original jason Guest
    there is another really simple way dont stop the sust 3 weeks before the EQ why would you do that anyway??, stop them together run the clomid about 2 weeks post cycle. Primo will be ok if you are taking less than 300mg per week it wont interfere with clomid treatment

peace
    Jason

soul shaker Guest
    the reason is i am doing 750mg to 1000mg a week, so i don't want to stop everything at once and then fall off alittle. i'd rather ease off, in the past couple of years i've been doing this and every cycle i'm able to keep alot of my gains. any input on that theory. good? bad?
    ss

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    are you saying that you taper? Because there in absouletly no reason for this,you're HPTA level is suppressed and to get it back to normal you have to obvouisly use clomid and time....so tapering really serves no purpose...Is this what you're sayng or did I misunderstand you?

The original jason Guest
    muscle up is on the money sounds like u have some outta date ideas cos tapering the gear out yourself isnt gonna help that so the way I see it is this you are stopping the sust 3 weeks before the EQ in order to taper the aas out of your system so you dont have a crash really there is no need for anything like that both oil based steroids will self taper out of your system to a point where you can restart your own test with clomid like I said previously stop them both together wait 2 weeks start clomid or stop them both use test prop for 2 weeks then stop 3 days later use clomid hope that helps

peace
    Jason

soul shaker Guest
    i wasn't tapering per say, i just didn't want to stop 750mg sus or 1000mg, 450mg eq, and 300mg win all at the same time. i am taking some other advice though, i've been thinking about this alot, i am going to stop the sus and bring in 400 or 500mg test prop for 4 weeks, and stop the eq at the same time asthe sus.

it will look like this:
    wk 13 sus / eq 450 end /win 300 continue
    wk 14 test prop 400mg starts
    wk 16 win ends
    wk 17 test prop ends
    ** 4 days after last test prop inject clomid starts, 300mg day 1,
    100mg day 2 to 11, 50 mg till i run out (i have like 50 or 60 clomid)

this is a much better cycle i feel. came up with it yesterday after i decided the whole guessing thing with the drug lifes was a pain in the ass. here i know where i am, and iron game is the one who told me how to do the prop.
    what do you guys think?
    ss

The original jason Guest
    yep thats spot on IG's info is correct that will work alot better and safer

peace
    Jason

Thread Information