LoadinPlates is offline New Member

First cycle question

Hi I am starting my first cycle in a month just running test-P solo for 8-10wks

I am 23, 5 ft 10 210lb about 15~% (maybe slightly higher)

Now summers almost here in Australia and I'd love to be lean for it.. but I'm curious, would doing a cutting cycle for my first cycle be a waste? or could i cut now for a month until I start my cycle and then cut through half my cycle to get leaner then increase my calories ?

I'd love to be 10%bf or lower within the next 3 months.

Ideas on how I should plan this out ?

thanks!

stpete is offline Banned
    Personally i like to bulk then cut.

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    thats what most people do, unless you want to have the form and not be big (taking into consideration ur bodyfat)... as for the first cycle test for 12 weeks is good, but don't start with it unless u tell us whats ur PCT plan.
    do some research and let us know ...

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    If you knew how to eat properly and combine your training accordingly, you could reach your targets naturally.

I think you do not need AAS yet, use your own test and "related inner glands" to reach your wishes. Too young.

LoadinPlates is offline New Member
    The reason I didn't list my PCT plan was because it has nothing to do with my question, but don't worry. It's all in check I've been doing research on this for a long time, It's not something I've simply rushed into.

And BJJ, I don't really understand why your telling me I can reach my goals naturally when you have no idea about my goals, and we're on a steroid website.

Back to question, please.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadinPlates View Post
    Hi I am starting my first cycle in a month just running test-P solo for 8-10wks

I am 23, 5 ft 10 210lb about 15~% (maybe slightly higher)

Now summers almost here in Australia and I'd love to be lean for it.. but I'm curious, would doing a cutting cycle for my first cycle be a waste? or could i cut now for a month until I start my cycle and then cut through half my cycle to get leaner then increase my calories ?

1. I'd love to be 10%bf or lower within the next 3 months.

Ideas on how I should plan this out ?

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadinPlates View Post
    The reason I didn't list my PCT plan was because it has nothing to do with my question, but don't worry. It's all in check I've been doing research on this for a long time, It's not something I've simply rushed into.

And BJJ, I don't really understand why your telling me I can reach my goals naturally 2. when you have no idea about my goals, and we're on a steroid website.

3. Back to question, please.
    On the first post you name your goal 1. and I answered properly.
    Then, forgetting what previously written, you tell me I have no idea about your goals 2. ...
    At then end, you ask me to go back to question 3.

I advise you to read again my previous post, you did not yet.

Thread Information