Thread: 2 week blasting

2 week blasting

Ive read as much as i can on this but its mostly hearsay.

Can you share a personal experience if you have tried 2 week blasting. First hand experiences tend to hold more truth than all the research papers.

Im looking at cutting at the moment and plan on using clen for 2 weeks then using tren /prop for 2 weeks, then taking 2-3 weeks off using clen during off weeks and then and then doing another 2 weeker on prop and tren but bulking instead. Sort of a variation of 'priming' the body before the bulk.

I have trouble with recovery in the past so im hoping this will limit that. And i dont enjoy the 10-12 week wait after a cycle finishes to start the next one, this way im always looking forward to the next blast and its not too far away.

?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Get Marcus's attention.

He's the man to talk too about short high dosed cycling.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive tried 2 wks burst cycle in the past but in my opinion they wasn't really any good,it was like you was coming off when the gains were peaking so I didn't find this approach any use at all IMHO. The method you have describe above is awful and isnt how you go about it anyway.

I found around 30 days the best mark for gains vs sides. The whole idea about burst cycling is the prime before the cycle to create a very anabolic environment for muscle tissue to grow, the prime needs to be a carb cycling protocol without any AAS use, this will give you a window of opportunity and create a huge growth window, then hit a cycle slightly harder than usual and increase the calories and put all this together with a very intense training protocol. Ive done a thread somewhere on this which is a good read if your interested in short cycles.

Thread Information