Thread: Pharmacy Gear

stoney_creek is offline Associate Member

Pharmacy Gear

I am goin to Mexico in December and heard from people that gear is available to all who ask in thier pharmacies. My questions are: is the gear of high quality? What are the laws about bringing it back? I am not a dealer just a personal user, I would just want to bring back one cycle, the reason being I am told its high grade stuff. Thanks

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Well, its obviously illigal to smuggle AAS from one country into another so that's up to you to take the chance. If you do it do some homework first and find out what is pharma grade gear so you can recognize it when you see it I wouldn't take anyone's word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Well, its obviously illigal to smuggle AAS from one country into another so that's up to you to take the chance. If you do it do some homework first and find out what is pharma grade gear so you can recognize it when you see it I wouldn't take anyone's word for it.
    Ya i hear ya i am bring a labtop so i am gonna search the gear i see before i buy. i was thinking of buying a large bottle of pills (generic advil or sumthin) and filling it with anavar to get it back from mexico

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    The only pharma grade var I am aware of is Bonavar by body research thailand 2.5mg tabs and Watson USA 10mg tabs if you can get these for a reasonable price its highly advised.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    The only pharma grade var I am aware of is Bonavar by body research thailand 2.5mg tabs and Watson USA 10mg tabs if you can get these for a reasonable price its highly advised.
    Ya i hope i find some

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    watch out because they sell fake stuff to.

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    lol mexico is like another world bro...be careful ive heard of so many scams and other crazy sh*t u dont want to kno. i live in tx so i hear alot of what goes on in mexico its not cool

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney_creek View Post
    Ya i hear ya i am bring a labtop so i am gonna search the gear i see before i buy. i was thinking of buying a large bottle of pills (generic advil or sumthin) and filling it with anavar to get it back from mexico
    Don't do this. There are much easier and safer ways to get gear. If you happen to get stopped at customs, which I admit is rare, they will look inside any pill bottles you are carrying. I have been searched at customs, and it is pretty nerve racking even when you are doing nothing wrong. Your name could be flagged for any number of reasons of which you are unaware. I know of more than one person who is flagged because they have the same name as a know criminal.

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member
    take a prescribed bottle

Thread Information