sportfan33 is offline Associate Member

npp color question

No one seemed to want to answer this in the other forum lol. K so my npp is clear looks like my testp, it doesnt have that yellowish tint to it. Its a good source been using from them for a wihle. What yall think, is it npp or test in the bottle?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Who knows??
    If your trust your source go with it, ive seen different colours before because of different oils being used, but you are not going to be 100% sure unless you get it tested, no one here will say if its legit,fake or Test because we cant be 100% sure.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    also got some test p that looks like it has ice in it, like little iceikles or however u spell it. I am thinking its just because my test was cold. So im heating it up now. Anyone ever have this happen t there testp

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Who knows??
    If your trust your source go with it, ive seen different colours before because of different oils being used, but you are not going to be 100% sure unless you get it tested, no one here will say if its legit,fake or Test because we cant be 100% sure.
    I agree, I have test prop from two different legit sources and they are different in color but the same results.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    NPP or Test prop are both white crystalin powders; The oil/solvents used to make the solution give you, your colors.

EO can be used to make solutions for both compounds. The final solution will be clear.

Also it depends on the amount of BB/BA used.

Thread Information