Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ramoramo86 is offline Junior Member

1st time self injecting

Hi guys

today was the first day if my 2nd cycle and my first time EVER injecting myself, and i had a small problem i mixed DECA and TEST in 1 needle and once i put it in and began pushing the stuff into my ass when there was an eighth of the stuff left in the needle it would not come out anymore, no matter how hard i pushed or squeezed the needle it still wouldn't come out so i pulled the needle out of my ass i accidently dropped it and obviously i didnt use it after that. I threw the head away and kept the rest.

Has anyone ever had this problem by not being able to push all of the stuff out of the needle?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    nope, should come right out.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No, never happened to me, it goes in beautiful

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    Cant say that i have. Were you nervous or some thing?

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Happened to me on Winny coz i didnt shook it well. but for deca and test both oil base shouldnt be doing that.

ramoramo86 is offline Junior Member
    yeah dude i was EXTREMELY NERVOUS i was so nervous when i took the needle out i felt like i was going to pass out literally so i laid down for about 2 mins and i was ok lol

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Nope.

Sounds like your describing an anxiety attack.

You'll be fine.

Best

T

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member
    lol damn i just broke up with my g/f and she use to pin me,so now that im single i dont even know how im going to pin myself.ill probably going to have an anxiety attack too.......shit

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    lol dude just do your delts

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member
    should u inject fast or slow

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrv View Post
    should u inject fast or slow
    Slow is beter for me. Sometimes when I push fast, I get those painful lumps few hours later, but have never had any issues with taking time and pushing slow.

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramoramo86 View Post
    Hi guys

today was the first day if my 2nd cycle and my first time EVER injecting myself, and i had a small problem i mixed DECA and TEST in 1 needle and once i put it in and began pushing the stuff into my ass when there was an eighth of the stuff left in the needle it would not come out anymore, no matter how hard i pushed or squeezed the needle it still wouldn't come out so i pulled the needle out of my ass i accidently dropped it and obviously i didnt use it after that. I threw the head away and kept the rest.

Has anyone ever had this problem by not being able to push all of the stuff out of the needle?
    what gauge you using?, this might sound nuts but take your thumb off the plunger next time this happens then grip the syringe with your fist and put side of your wrist against your body to make it stable and put the plunger against the wall and lean into it, but hold the needle steady and dont let it move, Damn im good
    well truthfuly i use 5ml syringes with a 23g 1.5" cause they have a way bigger plunger for your thumb

you know whats funny is when i first started i could use both hands on 1 side of my glute but now, i cant get'em both around, lol
    Anyone else have this issue?
    Last edited by DOM6; 10-20-2009 at 12:03 AM.

rjlariv is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    what gauge you using?, this might sound nuts but take your thumb off the plunger next time this happens then grip the syringe with your fist and put side of your wrist against your body to make it stable and put the plunger against the wall and lean into it, but hold the needle steady and dont let it move, Damn im good
    well truthfuly i use 5ml syringes with a 23g 1.5" cause they have a way bigger plunger for your thumb

you know whats funny is when i first started i could use both hands on 1 side of my glute but now, i cant get'em both around, lol
    Anyone else have this issue?
    Or he could just take it out and try a different site to inject into. what you just suggested is actually dangerous and I would not wish the possible results of that on my worst enemy.

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rjlariv View Post
    Or he could just take it out and try a different site to inject into. what you just suggested is actually dangerous and I would not wish the possible results of that on my worst enemy.
    thats why i said call me nuts, ive done it over 20times, no issues, but it could break the needle off in your ass then there's a problem
    i look at its the same as if someone else pushed the plunger or the wall did
    i know bad idea

SLITTHROAT is offline New Member
    probably just nerves

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yup but it was because the syringe sukd,, some syringes just plain are cheap and suk. They get stuck and are impossible to push,, always opt for the more exp shooters

Thread Information