adude006 is offline Associate Member

delaying test PCT to run Var

I am running Test 600 & Var 100, 5th cycle however in past cycles i've lost hair post cycle. This time it's falling on cycle, like i touch my scalp and hair falls off so I am forced to stop the test now, been only 5 weeks. But I want to continue the var, dop the dosage to 75mg for 5 more weeks, that means delaying the test PCT by 3 weeks, which should be ok since I will be using var anyways until i start pct?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ummm no
    thats not gonna work

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    There is little you can do to stop the hair loss. If you are predisposed to mpb any gear will speed that process up. You can take finasteride or one of the other dht inhibitors but it probably will only help a little bit. If you are going to run the anavar I would suggest you stay on test. You could drop the dose maybe 300 mgs or even less, but I would not leave it off completely.

I am MBP prone since hair has fallen off with all 5 past cycles, but always post cycle like after my pct and it fell big time but grows back in few months. I was always using propecia - 1 a day with spiro. This time i am using proscar (5mg) with spiro and it's falling like crazy. I think then i'll drop the test dosage down to run the var for 3 extra weeks. 300 is enough then?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hair still gonna fall out for awhile, i dont think it will matter much if you drop it to 300 or stay the same,, but id def keep runnin test

Yes. That is plenty to keep libido in check. You will still need a pct. Have you had blood work done?? Prolactin, progesterone?

You might also want to get your thyroid levels checked. Gear will affect thyroid levels and hypothyroidism can expedite mpb.

Usually get blood tests done post PCT not before. I think i'm going to stop the cycle and maintain natural, can't afford to lose any more hair. Having diffused hair loss with muscles is not as attractive as being normal muscular with decent hair. I'll save $$$ for a HT then get back on cycle without fear!

Thread Information