chrissyboi is offline New Member

trenbolone acetate

i was told to take 1 ml once a week for 10 weeks does anyone know if this is the correct dose
    Last edited by chrissyboi; 10-22-2009 at 01:54 AM.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    First off, what are your stats?

Weight
    BF%
    Cycle Exp?
    PCT Knowledge
    Training Exp
    Diet Details
    Goals

*By the way, what is the mg per mL you are talking about?
    Last edited by G4R; 10-22-2009 at 01:40 AM.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyboi View Post
    i was told to take 10 ml once a week for 10 weeks does anyone know if this is the correct dose
    Please dont do that.....................

doctorb325 is offline Junior Member
    i was told to take 1 ml once a week for 10 weeks does anyone know if this is the correct dose
    Aside from what's already been mentioned, you can't take tren ace once a week, since the half life is only approx. 2 days. You'd have to inject everyday or at least EOD.

It may be in your best interest to not screw around with a powerful compound like tren until you've done some more research. You're literally playing with fire when it comes to AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorb325 View Post
    Aside from what's already been mentioned, you can't take tren ace once a week, since the half life is only approx. 2 days. You'd have to inject everyday or at least EOD.

It may be in your best interest to not screw around with a powerful compound like tren until you've done some more research. You're literally playing with fire when it comes to AAS.
    [size=18]First off, what are your stats?[=size]

Weight
    BF%
    Cycle Exp?
    PCT Knowledge
    Training Exp
    Diet Details
    Goals

chrissyboi is offline New Member
    age 29
    height 5'8
    weight 85
    bf%26
    goals to cut up

age 29
    height 5'8
    weight 85
    bf%26
    goals to cut up
    ^^ it seems that u dont have a decent diet mate, u are carrying around 22Kg's of fat around u. Go checkout the Diet section, u are not ready for steroids , u will first need to tweak your diet before doing anything.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    ^^ it seems that u dont have a decent diet mate, u are carrying around 22Kg's of fat around u. Go checkout the Diet section, u are not ready for steroids, u will first need to tweak your diet before doing anything.
    x2..

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    age 29
    height 5'8
    weight 85
    bf%26
    goals to cut up
    TREN A 26% BODY FAT WILL GIVE YOU A DAMM HEART ATTTACK STAY WELL AWAY FROM AND GET SOME HARD CARDIO AND GOOD DIET GOING ,WHEN YOUR AROUN 10-12% BODY FAT THEN LOOK INTO A TEST ENANTHATE CYCLE FOR 12 WEEKS ,ALSO GET READING ABOUT PCT.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    26%?
    are you obese?

Chev is offline Associate Member
    I think hes just fat. ...and looking for a bottle of magic.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im just thinkn most people are clueless when they give there BF% and prb usually off by alot. His 26% maybe actually be 16.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    im just thinkn most people are clueless when they give there BF% and prb usually off by alot. His 26% maybe actually be 16.
    well its usealy the other way around ,people tend to say they are lower than they are.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    Please dont do that.....................
    potentially the funniest post ive seen in a long time. he would turn green and devistate small villages

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BREW-MAN View Post
    TREN A 26% BODY FAT WILL GIVE YOU A DAMM HEART ATTTACK STAY WELL AWAY FROM AND GET SOME HARD CARDIO AND GOOD DIET GOING ,WHEN YOUR AROUN 10-12% BODY FAT THEN LOOK INTO A TEST ENANTHATE CYCLE FOR 12 WEEKS ,ALSO GET READING ABOUT PCT.
    DO NOT GIVE ADVICE LIKE THAT.. IT IS INACCURATE !! You do NOT have to be 10-12% I hate hate hate hate when someone says that.. pisses me off to NO END... BS... There is NO certain "SET IN STONE" Number you have to be at... IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH WHAT YOUR BLOOD WORK SAYS... I started my first AAS Cycle in 3 years at 23% because I was put on TRT ... and all my bloodwork was FINE.. still is... I KNOW PEOPLE Who are 12-14%BF in their BULKING OFF-SEAS0N Phase and then CUT DOWN TO THEIR COMP WEIGHT...

Do you seriously think ANY of the STRONGMEN are 10-12%?? Aside from PUDZ?? Hell NO.. but I bet EVERYONE of the cycle.. and are HEALTHY the whole time they do it.

What about WORLD CLASS POWERLIFTERS ?!?! Under 12%?? and AAS Free?? A BIG FVCK NO !!!

Is it SAFER Medically to be the LOWEST BF% YOU can get to before cycling.. yah obviously... but we dont live in a perfect world and these are AAS there is NO RULE BOOK.. No one to regulate it.

If I was to label a BF% THAT would be optimal.. I would say LESS than 16%..

Lemme ask ya BREW_MAN What was your BF% AT when you first cycled?? and DON'T LIE !! Cuz I bet a million it wasn't at your full genetic potential at 12%BF..

I am not trying to be a dick dude... It just irritates the HELL out of me when I see someone put a specific BODYFAT percentage LABEL on AAS... So don't take it personal.. ask around.. I say it to everyone that brings up this HIGHLY Controversial topic with me...

Oh one last thing.. A MAN wiith LOW Testosterone Goes to a ENDO and gets prescribed 200mgs EW of Test.. do you think he does a BF% test on him before writing the prescription?? No.. No he doesn't... Food for thought anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    I agree with you bro.. I am willing to bet he is nowhere near 26%.. maybe a good 20.. but hey anything's possible.. he could be 35% .. I saw a thread somewhere that included Pics of a MAN who was 300lbs. probably at least 40% BF and wanted to go on a Winny and Tren Cycle Only.. people tried talking him down.. did it anyways.. followed a superb diet... at the end of 10 weeks.. he weighed probably 230lbs. Close to maybe 22%.. I am not advising that ANYONE ever do that.. but it's STORIES and THREADS like that that make people think that it is OK to use AAS whenever and they will help you lose weight and gain muscle. Which is true.. they will .. but PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE THE HIGH POTENTIAL OF BAD SIDE EFFECTS Being that overweight and unhealthy to jump on AAS.. oh well people are going to do whatever they want... ALL WE CAN DO IS ADVISE THEM.. Whether they listen or not is a whole different story altogether...

well its usealy the other way around ,people tend to say they are lower than they are.
    Usually.. not always.. people dont really understand BODYFAT PERCENTAGE.. I have seen some people think they are 25%BF when in reality they are 15%... and vice versa...

THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SETTLE THIS IS WITH A PICTURE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    DO NOT GIVE ADVICE LIKE THAT.. IT IS INACCURATE !! You do NOT have to be 10-12% I hate hate hate hate when someone says that.. pisses me off to NO END... BS... There is NO certain "SET IN STONE" Number you have to be at... IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH WHAT YOUR BLOOD WORK SAYS... I started my first AAS Cycle in 3 years at 23% because I was put on TRT ... and all my bloodwork was FINE.. still is... I KNOW PEOPLE Who are 12-14%BF in their BULKING OFF-SEAS0N Phase and then CUT DOWN TO THEIR COMP WEIGHT...

Do you seriously think ANY of the STRONGMEN are 10-12%?? Aside from PUDZ?? Hell NO.. but I bet EVERYONE of the cycle.. and are HEALTHY the whole time they do it.

What about WORLD CLASS POWERLIFTERS ?!?! Under 12%?? and AAS Free?? A BIG FVCK NO !!!

Is it SAFER Medically to be the LOWEST BF% YOU can get to before cycling.. yah obviously... but we dont live in a perfect world and these are AAS there is NO RULE BOOK.. No one to regulate it.

If I was to label a BF% THAT would be optimal.. I would say LESS than 16%..

Lemme ask ya BREW_MAN What was your BF% AT when you first cycled?? and DON'T LIE !! Cuz I bet a million it wasn't at your full genetic potential at 12%BF..

I am not trying to be a dick dude... It just irritates the HELL out of me when I see someone put a specific BODYFAT percentage LABEL on AAS... So don't take it personal.. ask around.. I say it to everyone that brings up this HIGHLY Controversial topic with me...

Oh one last thing.. A MAN wiith LOW Testosterone Goes to a ENDO and gets prescribed 200mgs EW of Test.. do you think he does a BF% test on him before writing the prescription?? No.. No he doesn't... Food for thought anyways.

I agree with you bro.. I am willing to bet he is nowhere near 26%.. maybe a good 20.. but hey anything's possible.. he could be 35% .. I saw a thread somewhere that included Pics of a MAN who was 300lbs. probably at least 40% BF and wanted to go on a Winny and Tren Cycle Only.. people tried talking him down.. did it anyways.. followed a superb diet... at the end of 10 weeks.. he weighed probably 230lbs. Close to maybe 22%.. I am not advising that ANYONE ever do that.. but it's STORIES and THREADS like that that make people think that it is OK to use AAS whenever and they will help you lose weight and gain muscle. Which is true.. they will .. but PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE THE HIGH POTENTIAL OF BAD SIDE EFFECTS Being that overweight and unhealthy to jump on AAS.. oh well people are going to do whatever they want... ALL WE CAN DO IS ADVISE THEM.. Whether they listen or not is a whole different story altogether...

Usually.. not always.. people dont really understand BODYFAT PERCENTAGE.. I have seen some people think they are 25%BF when in reality they are 15%... and vice versa...

THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SETTLE THIS IS WITH A PICTURE !!!
    my post was put in the harshes possable way to put him off the idea of doing what he had planed becasue by the sounds of his post he dont know what the fuk he is doing and will end up regreting his choice to use aas.

when i 1st cycled i was 9% at 170ish pounds with 3 years lifting experance ,i gained 27lbs from a 12 week sustanon cycle kick started with dbol .

i am now planing my 2nd cycle 15 months after 1st and it will be

tesr prop/npp/winny.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to do alot of researching because i simple look at the tren profile would tell you the basics of using it and what to expect, from your stats your nowhere near ready to cycle, check out the stuckies at the top of this section and concentrate on your diet bnecause your BF is to high IMHO and will create more sides.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    my post was put in the harshes possable way to put him off the idea of doing what he had planed becasue by the sounds of his post he dont know what the fuk he is doing and will end up regreting his choice to use aas.
    I agree.. This DUDE is nowhere NEAR A tren cycle.. he probably has never used anything and trying to put the MOST POTENT AAS in his BODY.. That part I agree with you on.. Just ask around.. THE DEUCE doesn't take kindly to the stereotype of a YOU HAVE TO BE THIS AMOUNT OF BF TO CYCLE.. I find that to be a bunch of malarkey.. and Like I TRIED to convey to you.. I wasn't trying to be a DICK about it.. it's just ONE of my many pet peeves... It's ALL GOOD BROTHA !!

when i 1st cycled i was 9% at 170ish pounds with 3 years lifting experance ,i gained 27lbs from a 12 week sustanon cycle kick started with dbol .

i am now planing my 2nd cycle 15 months after 1st and it will be

tesr prop/npp/winny.
    Ok, see now, I could use the NORMAL protocol that everyone uses.. "DUDE YOU DIDN'T WEIGH ENOUGH TO CYCLE.. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT LEAST LIKE 185 BEFORE YOU CYCLED.. and BLAH BLAH BLAH"

But I aint gonna say that, You know what I say to you?? GREAT JOB BRO. That's some great gains, you must have had your diet and training on track to achieve those results.. good for you !!

And This is where I would give you advice... STAY AWAY FROM THE WINNY for your second cycle.. Leave it just at a PROP + NPP cycle.. KEEP THOSE RECEPTORS Fresh for when you need to utilize them brotha !! With just a Properly dosed Test P and Npp cycle You should MAKE SICK GAINS.. No need for the WINNY yet..

I am just NOW completing my 10th real cycle of my LIFE... and even I don't even do a 3 COMPOUND CYCLE all the time.. unless it would be for a PRE-CONTEST CYCLE.. in which case it would be TestP/TrenA/MastP .. and Maybe some HALO to solidfy everything together at the very end for 2 weeks.. or possibly run VAR the whole length of the cycle.. but other than That I usually LIMIT IT TO TWO COMPOUNDS.. TEST and SOMETHING ELSE.. I.E.- DECA /NPP/TREN-Any Ester/Primo/Mast--Any Ester/Winny/Tbol/Dbol/Drol/Var... See You get the idea.. IT ISN'T THE COMPOUNDS THAT DO THE WORK.. IT'S YOU.. The compounds help.. IT'S THE FOOD YOU EAT.. THE TRAINING YOU DO.. THE SLEEP YOU GET.. THE STYLE YOU LIVE.. not the AAS you Inject or Munch.. ya know Once again.. NOT BEING A DICK.. Trying to give Helpful advice to a fellow brotha !!

And I am NOT saying that A TestP/NPP/Winstrol cycle is TOO much for a second cycle either.. You might be able to handle it with FLYING COLORS... Just trying to be helpful bro.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I agree.. This DUDE is nowhere NEAR A tren cycle.. he probably has never used anything and trying to put the MOST POTENT AAS in his BODY.. That part I agree with you on.. Just ask around.. THE DEUCE doesn't take kindly to the stereotype of a YOU HAVE TO BE THIS AMOUNT OF BF TO CYCLE.. I find that to be a bunch of malarkey.. and Like I TRIED to convey to you.. I wasn't trying to be a DICK about it.. it's just ONE of my many pet peeves... It's ALL GOOD BROTHA !!

Ok, see now, I could use the NORMAL protocol that everyone uses.. "DUDE YOU DIDN'T WEIGH ENOUGH TO CYCLE.. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT LEAST LIKE 185 BEFORE YOU CYCLED.. and BLAH BLAH BLAH"

But I aint gonna say that, You know what I say to you?? GREAT JOB BRO. That's some great gains, you must have had your diet and training on track to achieve those results.. good for you !!

And This is where I would give you advice... STAY AWAY FROM THE WINNY for your second cycle.. Leave it just at a PROP + NPP cycle.. KEEP THOSE RECEPTORS Fresh for when you need to utilize them brotha !! With just a Properly dosed Test P and Npp cycle You should MAKE SICK GAINS.. No need for the WINNY yet..

I am just NOW completing my 10th real cycle of my LIFE... and even I don't even do a 3 COMPOUND CYCLE all the time.. unless it would be for a PRE-CONTEST CYCLE.. in which case it would be TestP/TrenA/MastP .. and Maybe some HALO to solidfy everything together at the very end for 2 weeks.. or possibly run VAR the whole length of the cycle.. but other than That I usually LIMIT IT TO TWO COMPOUNDS.. TEST and SOMETHING ELSE.. I.E.- DECA /NPP/TREN-Any Ester/Primo/Mast--Any Ester/Winny/Tbol/Dbol /Drol/Var... See You get the idea.. IT ISN'T THE COMPOUNDS THAT DO THE WORK.. IT'S YOU.. The compounds help.. IT'S THE FOOD YOU EAT.. THE TRAINING YOU DO.. THE SLEEP YOU GET.. THE STYLE YOU LIVE.. not the AAS you Inject or Munch.. ya know Once again.. NOT BEING A DICK.. Trying to give Helpful advice to a fellow brotha !!

And I am NOT saying that A TestP/NPP/Winstrol cycle is TOO much for a second cycle either.. You might be able to handle it with FLYING COLORS... Just trying to be helpful bro.
    one of the best honest posts i have seen on here ,thank you for the good honest advice i will take all you info on board .

thank you.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Im glad you stated this,i started my tren cycle at 24% (tested) BF and i am on my 6 week of the cycle. I havnt had much of the sides people get with tren,the main one was i am just now starting to get ticked off a little more easily but i control that.When can i expect the heart attack.BP is 75/140.
    Oh this is my 34th cycle so i guess i qualify to use tren except for the BF thing.

34th cycle and 24% body fat ,lmfao.

Yes dick head,i have been using steroids for 30 years,probably before you were born. Everybody cant walk around at 15% body fat,thats a a fukin joke to even think so especially when your older and your metabolism is slower.You need to back off giving advice untill you get a little more experience instead of just parroting advice you read somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    Yes dick head,i have been using steroids for 30 years,probably before you were born. Everybody cant walk around at 15% body fat,thats a a fukin joke to even think so especially when your older and your metabolism is slower.You need to back off giving advice untill you get a little more experience instead of just parroting advice you read somewhere.
    hhahaha shut up fatty,34th cycle oh dear.

STATS PLEASE?

This whole BF,stats thing is a big ****in joke. if you want to walk around all ripped and wasting steroids to do it thats your choice. You have to eat to gain size,if you want to take steroids and diet low calories to walk around lookin alll buff thats your choice,i want to get bigger. Ive been 3% BF and its not easy to stay like that unless your metabolism is very high or your 5'11" 240lbs contest shape and eating 5000 cal a day. Your inmaturity shows dude,you need to STFU.

stpete is offline Banned
    I've been using for 13 years and got down to 8% 1 time and it was short lived. Me and 3 buddies did it just to say we did it. None of us ever had any aspirations to compete, we just like to workout and test our strength. Oh, we like to eat too. That's our reward for having a good workout. All of us walk around with about 15-20% bf.
    Over the years i've seen a lot of guys come and go in the weightlifting world. I can only use 2 hands to count the ones that have stuck around.

This whole BF,stats thing is a big ****in joke. if you want to walk around all ripped and wasting steroids to do it thats your choice. You have to eat to gain size,if you want to take steroids and diet low calories to walk around lookin alll buff thats your choice,i want to get bigger. Ive been 3% BF and its not easy to stay like that unless your metabolism is very high or your 5'11" 240lbs contest shape and eating 5000 cal a day. Your inmaturity shows dude,you need to STFU.
    listen here your the one who sateted with the shittie atitude ,all am saying is 34 cycles and 24% body is telling me that 80-90% of them cycles and most of your diet is fuking rubbish ,come on your telling me you couldent of got were you are now without 34 cycles ?

take you head out your ass and wake up ass hole.

am out.

You dont know me and how i train,i have tranied for 30 years and been in plenty of contest so you cant tell me me shit about training and diet. All you are is a keyboard bodybuilder who just gets on here and spouts shit he doesnt know WTF he talkin about. Mabey i took a few years off and now im back training again you dont know WTF im doing because your a dumbass MF.

You dont know me and how i train,i have tranied for 30 years and been in plenty of contest so you cant tell me me shit about training and diet. All you are is a keyboard bodybuilder who just gets on here and spouts shit he doesnt know WTF he talkin about. Mabey i took a few years off and now im back training again you dont know WTF im doing because your a dumbass MF.
    maybe you should lay of the tren becasue its giveing you a real bad attitude.

maybe you should lay of the tren becasue its giveing you a real bad attitude.
    Its not the tren ,it's morons like you that irratate me.

Im glad you stated this,i started my tren cycle at 24% (tested) BF and i am on my 6 week of the cycle. I havnt had much of the sides people get with tren,the main one was i am just now starting to get ticked off a little more easily but i control that.When can i expect the heart attack.BP is 75/140.
    Oh this is my 34th cycle so i guess i qualify to use tren except for the BF thing.

I HAVENT HAD MUCH OF THE SIDES PEOPLE GET WITH TREN,THE MAIN ONE WAS I AM AM JUST STARTING TO GET TICKED OFF A LITTLE MORE EASY BUT O CONTROL THAT

YER ITS SHOWS

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Personally I think someone's age, goals, training exp, and certainly bf% need to be considered before steroids should be used. If someone comes on here and says "I'm a powerlifter with 10 years training, 27 years old, I want to get my strength up, I'm at 20% bf but not too worried about that..." I'm not going to jump on him saying his bf% is too high. However if someone such as this guy is 26%bf and his stated goal is to "cut up", well of course steroids should not be the obvious answer. The sides often associated with cycling at high bf are only one of the reasons many of us advise against it. If someone lacks the dedication to diet and training to drop below 26% without steroids, then it's also likely they will get temporary gratification from taking them. Obviously there are some who started too high, and after seeing the transformation begin, that in itself motivated them to tweak the other needed areas, but those cases are often the exception. To say that bf% should not be a factor is simply not the most responsible way to advise, of course it's a factor.

DPDESIGN is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Personally I think someone's age, goals, training exp, and certainly bf% need to be considered before steroids should be used. If someone comes on here and says "I'm a powerlifter with 10 years training, 27 years old, I want to get my strength up, I'm at 20% bf but not too worried about that..." I'm not going to jump on him saying his bf% is too high. However if someone such as this guy is 26%bf and his stated goal is to "cut up", well of course steroids should not be the obvious answer. The sides often associated with cycling at high bf are only one of the reasons many of us advise against it. If someone lacks the dedication to diet and training to drop below 26% without steroids, then it's also likely they will get temporary gratification from taking them. Obviously there are some who started too high, and after seeing the transformation begin, that in itself motivated them to tweak the other needed areas, but those cases are often the exception. To say that bf% should not be a factor is simply not the most responsible way to advise, of course it's a factor.
    Very well put big!

I HAVENT HAD MUCH OF THE SIDES PEOPLE GET WITH TREN ,THE MAIN ONE WAS I AM AM JUST STARTING TO GET TICKED OFF A LITTLE MORE EASY BUT O CONTROL THAT

YER ITS SHOWS
    If wasnt in control i wouldnt be talikng calmy to some inmature young idiot with half the experiece i have telling me to get my head out of my ass.

If wasnt in control i wouldnt be talikng calmy to some inmature young idiot with half the experiece i have telling me to get my head out of my ass.
    i wouldent call you use ,use, i would call it abuse ,ill repeat myself .

the ammount of cycles you have done is totaly retarded and it shows that you are abuseing steroids by doing that number of cycles ,34 cycles 23% body fat

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I've been using for 13 years and got down to 8% 1 time and it was short lived. Me and 3 buddies did it just to say we did it. None of us ever had any aspirations to compete, we just like to workout and test our strength. Oh, we like to eat too. That's our reward for having a good workout. All of us walk around with about 15-20% bf.
    Over the years i've seen a lot of guys come and go in the weightlifting world. I can only use 2 hands to count the ones that have stuck around.
    I agree man, You got to pace yourself and enjoy yourself if you are going to last at this sport. I seen a lot of people flame out. The ones who last are the ones who know how to keep it all in perspective and balance.

Thread Information