Myostatinus is offline Junior Member

maximizing your gear dollar

I've started looking into planning my next winter cycle which I want do begin around the new year.

I've done about 4-5 cycles in the past, The 2 most recent ones were, respectively,
    Test E 750mg/wk for 12 weeks
    Test E 450 mg/wk + Tren E 325mg/wk for 12 weeks.

The tren sides were very manageable, mostly acne on the back and upper arms, a little night sweats and some insomnia.

I've found the results were better with the Tren cycle, which could be expected, the total amount of anabolics is the same, but Tren being more potent, results were greater. (My avatar pic dates from before the tren cycle)

I'm looking at a cycle about the same length this time around, maybe a bit shorter I haven't settled on that yet...

When I start I'll be 32 6'2" 200 ~8%BF. I'm 31, 6'2" 205 ~9-10% BF right now.

I won't mind putting on a bit of fat during that cycle, it should end around march-april, plenty of time to cut some fat back down for summer. I'm of course looking to put on the maximum amount of muscle, and I know this entails putting on some fat, though I wish to keep the fat gain under control somewhat of course.

Though my finances are not unlimited, they are plentiful enough. Even then I like to get the most out of every dollar I spend... Which leads me to the real question...

For pretty much the same amount I can run either one of those 3 cycles
    test 1475mg/wk
    test 725 mg/wk + tren 225 mg/wk
    test 275 mg/wk + tren 450 mg/wk

The third one is tempting, before I took tren and asked around for opinions around here, a lot of people recommended HRT levels of Test and more Tren.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the subject

Thanks!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Test E 500 mg/wk + Tren E 400mg/wk is what I would go for, test and tren is one of the best combos going, persoanlly i wouldnt drop the test dose because i respond so well off it.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Test E 500 mg/wk + Tren E 400mg/wk is what I would go for, test and tren is one of the best combos going, persoanlly i wouldnt drop the test dose because i respond so well off it.

yes def. But outta his choices cause it seems like hes on a budget, the test at 275 and tren 450 would work nicely.

Thread Information