brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

I cant believe this

hey fellas im back...

so i took your suggestions from my last post.
    i've been using Z deca 400mgs/ml.

Anywho im on week 7 and im gaining weight and strength but why do my muscles look the same? i remember a buddy of mine increased his arms atleast 3.5 inches in a pyramid cycle (test/deca 10 weeker, which is horrible way to cycle mite i add). yet im not seeing that type of transformation. i still look the same but im heavier and stronger.

I started at 300mgs deca with test e at 400 mgs for weeks 1-4 (n took 10 mgs of nolva alongside. i dropped nolva after week 4)
    then weeks 5-7(present) started splitting my shots (200 deca+250 test) monday and thursday.

My diet is perfect. but im seeing no size change like his. Is my deca shit?

im at the end of week 7. so far i have gained some weight and strength nothing u cant get with your typical solo test cycle. where are the deca gains?????? my muscle dont look much different. Im pissed entering week 8 ive been nothing but patient up to this point. i still got 4 weeks left on this cycle. i was thinking about jumping on Omnadren right after in case this shit dint work. right after i finish this one...aarghh i hate this. is my deca real???? help me you guys
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 10-23-2009 at 11:36 AM.

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like bunk gear too me.

jcosley is offline Associate Member
    Pretty hard to say as people react different to different things...genetics still play a role no matter if you are on or off cycle...just because your friend gains 3.5 inches doesnt mean you will. Just because you say your diet is spot on ...doesnt exact mean it is. How many cals a day and whats your macro breakdown?

Thread Information