big_ron is offline Anabolic Member

possible chance of infection. help?

i have recently got hold of a test Prop cycle which i drew out of a 500ml test bladder and doing the only thing i could think of i put it into some old deca vials that i had. i get a msg off friends who drew from the same bladder saying that they have sore red hot lumps now at the site of injection..

what are the chances of happening to me. i think im more carefull with using alch pads and making things sterile.
    is there any way to insure my gear doesnt infect me?

Biggzo is offline New Member
    Im really no expert, but I will give my thoughts.

A. I would never share anything with anybody if its dealing with something that has been inside a person. But its possible you guys are switching needles, I don't know.

B. Because you are going 1-1 1/2 inch into your body I would assume an infection would be WAY worse than EXTERNAL bumps.

My thoughts for what they are worth.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    i have recently got hold of a test Prop cycle which i drew out of a 500ml test bladder and doing the only thing i could think of i put it into some old deca vials that i had. i get a msg off friends who drew from the same bladder saying that they have sore red hot lumps now at the site of injection..

what are the chances of happening to me. i think im more carefull with using alch pads and making things sterile.
    is there any way to insure my gear doesnt infect me?
    Always use sterile needles and syringes, and vials.

Never share anything with anybody,especially injectables.

If you think that you may have an infection, go see emergency room asap.

If all your friends are having the same responses, then the gear would be compromised.

Never share your gear!!!

Best

T

Merc. is offline Banned
    Dam havent heard anyone talk about a 500 ml blatter in a long long time ( thats a HUGE amount of test prop )... They were made in Australia ( not sure if the still are making them ) ..

I have never seen one ( as they are kinda rare in the US).. But I remember back in the day ( when the steroid message boards first started ) there were quite a few peeps from Australia that posted picks with dead insects in a freshly drawn syringe ( so I dont think it is very quality controlled )

You could look into filtering it using a whatman filter and then putting it in to some brand new sterile vials ( dont use your old ones ) ..

Also as Titanium said if you think you ( or your friends ) have a infection get to a doc A.S.A.P.. Infection is NO JOKE .. Staph infection can be 1 micron or less ( just saying ) ..

If you have fever and /or the inject site is swollen , red , splotchy , painful and hot to the touch go see a Doc ..

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc.; 10-24-2009 at 07:24 AM.

Merc. is offline Banned
    Also Is your blatter's test prop dosed at 100 MG /ML ??

Merc.

yeah its 100mg/ml. we havnt used the same syringes or anything like that, i was the 1st 2 draw my stuff and took 60ml and put into my own vials.. and my friends have since drawn from it and ended up with hot red lumps. not sure if its because of prop being really painfull sumtime? i hope my gear isnt stuffed

yeah its a 500ml bladder... yeah im from aus.. they sell them these days for sheep farmers. its awesome to hold (the bladder)

Merc. is offline Banned
    yeah its 100mg/ml. we havnt used the same syringes or anything like that, i was the 1st 2 draw my stuff and took 60ml and put into my own vials.. and my friends have since drawn from it and ended up with hot red lumps. not sure if its because of prop being really painfull sumtime? i hope my gear isnt stuffed

yeah its a 500ml bladder... yeah im from aus.. they sell them these days for sheep farmers. its awesome to hold (the bladder)

Kinda looks like a shampoo bottle .. LOL... I didnt know they still made them ... Is it Tepro -hormone by virbac ??

Also they used to make test cyp bladders ( with 250 ML ).. you ever seen those ??

Again I have never seen any bladders of test ( just remember some peeps posting pics back in the day ) .. Guys in Australia said they could go to certain feed stores to pick up a bladder of test ...

Merc.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Kinda looks like a shampoo bottle .. LOL... I didnt know they still made them ... Is it Tepro -hormone by virbac ??

Also they used to make test cyp bladders ( with 250 ML ).. you ever seen those ??

Again I have never seen any bladders of test ( just remember some peeps posting pics back in the day ) .. Guys in Australia said they could go to certain feed stores to pick up a bladder of test ...

Merc.

They where huge in mexico.. might still be.Prop and EQ bladders.... vet grade

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    They where huge in mexico.. might still be.Prop and EQ bladders.... vet grade

Wow I didnt know they had em in mexico also .. I had only heard Australia .. and very rare in the USA ...

Merc.

cant remember who by.. yeah i think theres 200ml cyp available. yeah some feed stores i think u could get them easy but not these days,

lets stick to my problem guys. wat ya think i should do? i dnt wanna throw it away thats for sure

Merc. is offline Banned
    cant remember who by.. yeah i think theres 200ml cyp available. yeah some feed stores i think u could get them easy but not these days,

lets stick to my problem guys. wat ya think i should do? i dnt wanna throw it away thats for sure

Already told ya ( post #4 ) .. Use a whatman filter and get some sterile vials..

Merc.

Merc. is offline Banned
    For some reason when you click on whatman it is not going to the right place ...

Get you some of these .. http://www.ar-r.com/syringes-needles...filter-45.html and some steril sealed vials ..

EDIT
    All the links are messed up I guess ( when you click on vials it also goes to the wrong place ) .. Heres the right link.. http://www.ar-r.com/glassware.html

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc.; 10-25-2009 at 07:56 PM.

ok man thank you alot. i will get onto that. much appreciated

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Dont use a .45 fillter ,use a .2 or .22 filter there alot better at cleaning the product your filtering.

Thread Information