Gomi is offline New Member

Help me decide what AAS is right for me.

Hi!

First of all, thank you for taking time to read this, and here is some information about me: I have been working out for a couple of years, and my stats are okay. I have never touched AAS, but I have read up on them for about a year.

Like every other person that discovers working out and AAS I was tempted to try them, but I decided to wait and make natural gains first, build a core and move from there. But I've always been sure that I want to do AAS, bodybuilding, or working is basically my life. Its what I look foward to each day. I measure all my meals every day, I don't miss my traning sessions and I've gotten to the point where I want to start my first AAS cycle, but I've ran up on a dilemma.

I was offered a film part here in Sweden, and some work like that( Currently I go to school, but I also do auditions and stuff like that) It might be good to add that I'm 23 btw, anyways! They said that I would get the part, if I could gain more muscle in about a year and a half(A bit more), but I know my body, I can't gain the amount of muscle that that want naturally. But I really want this part, and since I've been looking in to AAS anyways, I was thinking that now would be the perfect time for me to jump on it. However, I talked to the people there, and they said that if I happend to lose a lot of hair until then, I woulnd't get the part anyhow.

The reason why I'm typing all this down is to avoid the responses which are: "Just go on cycles and lose your hair, you'll get used to it", I know! And I know that its not the entire world to lose hair, but I want to slow the process of losing hair down so that I lose it at a much older(I hope) age then at 23-25.

I've talked to some people about this before and they said "Go on a Anavar , or Primobolon cycle, or maybe both". And some suggested "Oral Turinabol ".

My problem with that is: I'd much rather go inject then oral, mainly for the liver. I never really drink or anything though, so my liver should be able to handle it, I hope

Also, I couln't be on Anavar, OT for a long period of time. The most would be around 40-50 days, and not to mention the high price on them both. Also Primobolon isn't very Anabolic , and it costs tons to get to the doses that would be benifital.

I currently Only take Propecia 1mg ED, every day. I have been doing so for a couple of years, and I'm not 100% sure if I have MPB. But the propecia is doctor prescribed. So I would think I do, I think it helps a lot.

My goal is to gain a couple kgs of muscle, and then diet down a bit in a 2 years period of time.

My own suggestion of a cycle would be: Testo P, with Finestride at 2mg ED and then maybe add Avodart(only during cycle, but how long is the build up time I have to jump on it before I start my cycle?) and maybe add Nizoral shampoo as well.

But if everybody would say a OT, Anavar or Primo cycle is the best option for me, I would ofcourse do that.

Thank you!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I know your age what about
    height
    weight
    bf%
    is this your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    I know your age what about
    height
    weight
    bf%
    is this your first cycle?
    178cm
    90-91kg
    Haven't done a proper caliper read, so I can't say for sure. But I'm not fat.

And yes

Usally for a first cycle it would be along the lines of test e or c 500mg for 12 weeks pinned twice weekly,using test p would mean more injections and i dont really see the need

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Usally for a first cycle it would be along the lines of test e or c 500mg for 12 weeks pinned twice weekly,using test p would mean more injections and i dont really see the need
    The reasoning behind it is that I would be able to get off it faster, and I could put a end to sides faster(just incase).
    Also I'm very good with being clean and learning how to do proper and good injections, so that woulnd't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    The reasoning behind it is that I would be able to get off it faster, and I could put a end to sides faster(just incase).
    Also I'm very good with being clean and learning how to do proper and good injections, so that woulnd't be a problem.
    Well its up to you as long as you dont mind more injections test p is fine

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    I have been taking finasteride for a couple months now. I get the generic that is 5mg and split it in half. It costs me $10 for a bottle of 30 tabs 5mg finasteride and lasts me two months because of the splitting. You only need 1mg ED of finasteride to regrow hair and stop DHT. I would'nt worry too much about losing hair since you have been on propecia fo a couple years already.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerguns View Post
    I have been taking finasteride for a couple months now. I get the generic that is 5mg and split it in half. It costs me $10 for a bottle of 30 tabs 5mg finasteride and lasts me two months because of the splitting. You only need 1mg ED of finasteride to regrow hair and stop DHT. I would'nt worry too much about losing hair since you have been on propecia fo a couple years already.
    Yes, would you suggest that I increase the dosage to 2mg during cycle and then back to 1mg after the PCT is done?

Has the fina helped you to the point were you didn't notice any increase in hairloss during cycle?

Thank you for your post.

More opinions/comments or help is very much appriciated. Thanks

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    how much weight are you expected to pack....or more like how do they want you to look like?

Well, I don't have any exact numbers on how much I would need to gain. But they gave me a pretty long timeline, so I'm guessing around 4-8 kgs, somewhere around.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    Well, I don't have any exact numbers on how much I would need to gain. But they gave me a pretty long timeline, so I'm guessing around 4-8 kgs, somewhere around.
    that can be done in a year and a half naturally.

How is your diet and Workout?

Quote Originally Posted by big_k View Post
    that can be done in a year and a half naturally.

How is your diet and Workout?

All bodyparts atleast once a week. My diet during bulk is around 500 + kcal, and 500- during diet.

The problem is though, I need to do a rather long diet. Get down to about 8-10% bodyfat, then put on maybe 4-8kgs muclemass, if not more(most likely more). Then diet down to around 8% bodyfat again.

I won't be able to manage that in one and a half year naturally. Atleast not for the look I want.

Either way, I do have plans on getting on gear sooner or later. A plan I think would be to do a fina and duta combo during cycle and not do too high amounts of testo p.

Anybody that has tried this? or maybe just with fina, and how were your results considering hairloss?

Thanks

I've been thinking about it, and I think I've come to a conclusion. But I would ofcourse want to check if this theory is possible with all you nice experts here

I was thinking that I could do 1 AAS cycle a year(And not too big doses). And for the rest of the year after the PCT is done bulk/deff naturally. Do you guys think this is possible? Or would I just end up going backwards all the time.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    1mg is enough fina.. Anymore ur wasting money. 12 wks of test is good for a first cycle. I would recommend tbol for an oral.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    1mg is enough fina.. Anymore ur wasting money. 12 wks of test is good for a first cycle. I would recommend tbol for an oral.
    Thats very intressting. A lot of people keep saying different things. Any chance you could explain why more then 1mg of fina is a waste?
    Tbol is a good option I think as well.

Thank you for your response.

got fina? is offline Member
    First off i would like to say, you have provided us with a ggreat informative post, and wish more would write a post like yours when asking for help.

Ok, as far as the hair loss goes, the sad truth is that everybody will react differently to steroids and unfortunately u will not know the sides u will see until u try it.

I have been taking cycles once a year for the last 8, and have never experienced any hair loss or any sides that i could notice.

In my opinion, a cycle of 500mg/week of test should be more than enough to start with and see how u feel, and what if any sides if any u will encounter.

Of course if you have spent some time reading on this wonderful site u should know that steroids is only a small part in reaching your goals, and the rest will depend on your DIET!!

Good luck, and keep us posted on how it all goes.

P.s. hope u get the part!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post
    First off i would like to say, you have provided us with a ggreat informative post, and wish more would write a post like yours when asking for help.

Ok, as far as the hair loss goes, the sad truth is that everybody will react differently to steroids and unfortunately u will not know the sides u will see until u try it.

I have been taking cycles once a year for the last 8, and have never experienced any hair loss or any sides that i could notice.

In my opinion, a cycle of 500mg/week of test should be more than enough to start with and see how u feel, and what if any sides if any u will encounter.

Of course if you have spent some time reading on this wonderful site u should know that steroids is only a small part in reaching your goals, and the rest will depend on your DIET!!

Good luck, and keep us posted on how it all goes.

P.s. hope u get the part!!!!!!!!!!!

You are completly right, and thank you very much.

Thread Information