peaker is offline Senior Member

1st week in, cant stay awake!

hey guys, i'm in my first week of my first cycle and i can barely keep my eyes open. i wake up dead and cant for the life of me shake it off. i feel like taking naps every 30 minutes. i got a feeling it maybe the dbol ??
    also on cyp & eq.
    any ideas?

peaker

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That never happend to me. It's always the oppisite. Try taking a ripped fuel when u get up in the morning. Are u getting enough sleep at night?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    When I am on cycle, I sleep an abnormal amount of hours. I guess it is good, it has not caused me any problems, but In the afternoon, I am beat! I wake up, go to work, work out about noon, go back to wor...get home around 4 or 5 then I am dead!

Originally posted by MBaraso
    That never happend to me. It's always the oppisite. Try taking a ripped fuel when u get up in the morning. Are u getting enough sleep at night?
    yeah i am but i wake up dead, just hoping its my body getting used to foreign substances and i will be ok in a few days.

peaker

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Re: 1st week in, cant stay awake!

Originally posted by peaker
    hey guys, i'm in my first week of my first cycle and i can barely keep my eyes open. i wake up dead and cant for the life of me shake it off. i feel like taking naps every 30 minutes. i got a feeling it maybe the dbol ??
    also on cyp & eq.
    any ideas?

peaker
    For the first few days on a test cycle (about two weeks), I feel absolutely exhausted, then it kicks in and I have incredible energy. Peaker, just make sure you're not overtraining yourself. Sometimes people get excited on their first cycle and hit the gym too often/too hard without rest time and that completely exhausts the body. You definitely don't want to overtrain on your first cycle, because you'll completely waste a few weeks staying out of the gym to recuperate. Train smart.

Best of luck with your cycle, bro.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 01-04-2003 at 12:19 PM.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I get the same way when i use napoism dbol but after a week off from it im good as gold im going to look into jump starting my next cycle with prop.You should be right once the test hits.......HITMAN

3rd shot today, first attempt i tried to hit my quad, last quad shot went smooth as, today i must have hit a nerve because my leg jumped up till the needle came out, the needle was half in. had to hit my glute after that because it shook me up a bit.

anyone experience the same thing? i know its common but you dont know how your going to react till your leg jumps around like a worm on a hook.

peaker

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    peaker, it defintely sounds like you hit a nerve. no harm done if you stopped and changed the injection site, so don't worry. about the fatigue, it will pass when your gear actually kicks in. your body is growing, but you should be energy when you workout, but at night you will be exhausted and want sleep forever. i felt tired all day on my cycle, just didn't usually get that kick of energy. Maybe you should give it one more week to see if the cyp kicks in better (and the dbol ) . GOOD LUCK

up 2 lbs after the first week. no bloat, looks like i have dropped some bf around my stomach, gf says it looks flatter. but i thought i would have at least some bloat from the dbol ? i'm on ** stuff i just hope the shit isnt that underdosed that i shut myself down with low doses!

peaker

Thread Information