RenatoTJ is offline Junior Member

sustanon and prop

i'm planning a test prop cycle at 100mg EOD for about 10 weeks. My gear doesn't arrive for about 2 or 3 more weeks but i do have some sustanon on hand. I was wondering if i could start my cycle with the sustanon and then switch to the prop once it arrives or would that be a problem??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you could, but I prefer to have all gear and pct in hand before starting a cycle. if you start with the sust then the prop doesn't make it for some reason, do you have enough sust to run out a good cycle?

RenatoTJ is offline Junior Member
    i do but the gear will definetely get here. my source is really reliable but still to be safe i do have enough on hand. i was also wondering: i wanna keep bloat and water retention at a minimum so i have some proviron at hand which i was planning to take 50mg ED during the cycle and nolvadex for pct. does that sound good enough?

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RenatoTJ View Post
    i do but the gear will definetely get here. my source is really reliable but still to be safe i do have enough on hand. i was also wondering: i wanna keep bloat and water retention at a minimum so i have some proviron at hand which i was planning to take 50mg ED during the cycle and nolvadex for pct. does that sound good enough?
    theres always a chance you wont get it ........... no matter what

Hatchman33 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    theres always a chance you wont get it ........... no matter what
    Yep I agree, have EVERYTHING you need on hand before you start. Better safe than sorry mate!

Thread Information