400 deca

next 3 weeks
    500 iu hcg every other day
    100 mg test prop every other day

next 4 weeks
    500 iu hcg EOD
    100 mg test prop EOD
    and started 100 mg of d-bol everyday

im 23 and weight 195, im pretty sure ive ran this cycle way to long, so when i go to get off what should i exspect ive alway had problems with low test so will it be hard for me to get my natty test back to normal. another thing is im not gaining anymore weight is my body immune.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What ask questions after you started the cycle, you should ask and get it approved before because looking at the above you have no idea what your doing or how to plan a cycle. Go to the PCT section and do some research, also go to the doctor and get some blood work done.

LBP311 is offline Associate Member
    what kind of blood work i have my pct planned out i just havent started i was just wondering whats the longest you can stay on a cycle with really harming yourself, and does your body get immune to it after a while?

Your to young to be cycling,it can cause you damage.

My advice is to come off now and dont carry on cycling, it will cause you damage, you dont know what your doing and you probably dont have any kind of diet to suit your cycle either, wait a couple of months after pct and go to the doctor and get a full blood panel and see how you are,

for a 19 week cycle does you pct look something like this?
    40/40/30/30/20/10 nolva
    100/50/50/50/50/50 clomid
    .25eod for 4 weeks of arimidex or .125 eod of aromison

you shld try a pct of atleast 6 weeks since your cycle is so long and it really can't hurt to do a longer pct

ok mann thanks ive been cycle on and off since i was 18 i know i started young, but when i started this last cycle i got some blood work done and the doc said my test was 110 very low for my age it had been like that for a year, and my docter wouldnt do anything. so i just went ahead and started this last cycle. but i havent gained near as much weight as i used to when i was 19 and 20. i use to put on a good 15-20 lb a cycle and i wasnt taken near as much as i am now. ive only put on bout 10lb and i know this was not smart and very dangerous but i did my research and was very careful but for the first 4 week i ran 10 ius of insulin before my post wrok out shake and meal. and i was sure i would put alot of mass on from that but im struggling with bulking up.i just stay lean and cut but i want bulk and i cant get it.

yea everything but the arimidex

There is no wonder you have low test if you started at the age of 18yrs old, your HPTA isnt fully developed till the age of around 25yrs old, you should be on HRT for life, you need to get the right doctor to prescribe you HRT.

This is what happens starting to young.

what is HRT, yea i know started young and i regret it now but there nothing i can to i just want to still be able to lift and grow and im not growing right now no matter how much i eat or d-bol i take. i also want to be healthy though and be able to have children.

Well stop cycling,
    Do an aggresive PCT,
    Go to the doctor and get bloodwork done, if you have low test you will be prescribed HRT (Hormone replacement therapy),

oh ok how hard is it to have kids while on HRT or can you?

Quote Originally Posted by LBP311 View Post
    oh ok how hard is it to have kids while on HRT or can you?
    Impossible to say, i know people who have had kids and i know guys who have been trying for 15yrs....Its like tossing a coin

hmmmm well that suck to bad i didnt know alot that back when i was 18. Have you ever run a cycle longer than 15 weeks. and is it gonna hurt to finish the d-bol i got or should i just stop now.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You have been advised multiple times to stop now.

i know it was hard cause i wanted to gain some mass

i know it was hard cause i wanted to gain some mass
    Stop being stupid and listen to the advice, you have been cycling since 18yrs old and now you have a problem with your own testosterone .

Come off cycle,
    Do PCT,
    Get bloodwork done,
    go to the doctor,

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PCT,, youve been on way to long. At 23 you do not want to be on HRT/TRT,, you need to try to get your levels back to normal. You may want to see an endo doctor to help you do this right.

thanks for the advice i know it was stupid i takethings to the extreme and have a very addictive personality. what was supposed to be a 10 week cycle turned into 20 and i got scared of coming off because i usally have trouble working out while going through pct and that year that my test was low i try hard to continue toi work out and didnt know what was wrong with me i couldnt do nothing hardly, one set and i was beat down. if you start a cycle and already have low test, does that mean throughout the cycle you will just have averge test.? thank everyone for your help my docter has no clue and is not educated well when it come to harmones he would not help me even when my test was at 110. so i asked him about clomid and he said he has never heard of men taking that. will the hcg help me come back to normal? or do i stop that with my cycle?

You need to go to another doctor (endo) and get bloodwork done and get treatment for low test because I doubt you will ever be in the normal range again. Come off cycle and do pct

well i will sure take your advice and do that should i wait until i get done with my pct before i see the doc, to see if my pct will bring it back to normal?

well i will sure take your advice and do that should i wait until i get done with my pct before i see the doc, to see if my pct will bring it back to normal?
    I would wait 2 months at least after your pct and then go and see a proper doctor get BW done and then he can advice the best way forward.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would wait 2 months at least after your pct and then go and see a proper doctor get BW done and then he can advice the best way forward.
    ^2 ,,
    and make sure you get a good doctor. I just switched mine because the other one was like 80 yrs old and was not very up to date with the times. My new one is under 40 and is very much in tuned with trying to get my hormones back in the normal range because i also have always had low test, even b4 juice.

yes i do need a new docter then, i just hope i havent ruined the chance for me having kids. thats my main concern.

yes i do need a new docter then, i just hope i havent ruined the chance for me having kids. thats my main concern.
    I am sure your doctor will check if you have any lead in your pencil left.

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    damn man, hope everything works out. listen to big & marcus. good luck dude.

Thread Information