verino is offline Associate Member

cycle help please

i started my cycle off at 500mg a week test e. then on week 6, i decided to kick it up to 750mg a week. my diet is good, i studied the diet section a while before cycle. i am wondering,as far is strength is concerned, what to expect. i was benching 225 for 6 reps before cycle and now i can squeeze out about 12. does this sound about what i should be doing for week 7 1/2? and will i feel a boost from kicking it up to 750, if so, when?
    Thanks in advance for replies

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why bump ur test?

how many cycles have u ran?

stats?

everyone said to bump it up to 750 so i did. that shouldnt hurt any gains right? before this cycle i was around 210lbs now 233
    Am i just expecting to much gains or what?
    i can push 315 for 3-4 reps.

cycle history is one cycle of test prop for 8 weeks at 75mg ed.

22y/o
    6ft.
    233lbs
    12-14%bf

bigboydan111 is offline Junior Member
    u can bench 315k for 3/4reps id like to see that!!!!read this your nowhere near this size

Isaac "Dr Size" Nesser has the worlds largest muscular chest and arms in the world..

... according to The Guinness Book of World Records! 74 inch chest, 29 arms, he weighs 362lbs, bench presses 825lbs and he is completely drug free. He would like to get the word out to as many people as he can, that its possible to achieve great things without drugs.

Isaac Nesser's measurements:
    HEIGHT: 6 ft
    WEIGHT: 362 lbs
    NECK: 23 and half Inches
    CHEST: 74 and half Inches
    FOREARM: 22 inches
    BICEPS: 29 Inches
    WAIST: 44 Inches

Q: Isaac, you have the world's largest muscular chest (over 74") and arms (29"). You have bench pressed over 800 pounds. Could you tell us some more about your feats of strength?

Isaac: I've benched 820lbs. I work out with barbell curls up to 315 lbs for 5 reps. Not a so-called cheat curl either. I do one-arm tricep extensions with up to 180lbs. I've lifted truck engines over 700lbs and carried them. Lifted and carried 500lbs stones. Lifted station wagons off the ground with my back in the front where the engine is. Carried 100-gallon drums filled with gas. Those are just a few feats of strength I've done.

www.criticalbench.com/Isaac-Nesser.htm -

why would i lie and what does this have to do with my post...

can someone help me and not talk crap

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    IMO! I'll stay with 500mg.

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    so would i.. it will come after all
    be patient.

but shouldnt this stuff be kicked in by now? i mean i have been stuck at 233lbs and my bench is stuck at 315lb for 4 reps it will not go up. shouldnt you be gaining strength every week?

bump..anyone

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan111 View Post
    u can bench 315k for 3/4reps id like to see that!!!!read this your nowhere near this size

Isaac "Dr Size" Nesser has the worlds largest muscular chest and arms in the world..

... according to The Guinness Book of World Records! 74 inch chest, 29 arms, he weighs 362lbs, bench presses 825lbs and he is completely drug free. He would like to get the word out to as many people as he can, that its possible to achieve great things without drugs.

Isaac Nesser's measurements:
    HEIGHT: 6 ft
    WEIGHT: 362 lbs
    NECK: 23 and half Inches
    CHEST: 74 and half Inches
    FOREARM: 22 inches
    BICEPS: 29 Inches
    WAIST: 44 Inches

Q: Isaac, you have the world's largest muscular chest (over 74") and arms (29"). You have bench pressed over 800 pounds. Could you tell us some more about your feats of strength?

Isaac: I've benched 820lbs. I work out with barbell curls up to 315 lbs for 5 reps. Not a so-called cheat curl either. I do one-arm tricep extensions with up to 180lbs. I've lifted truck engines over 700lbs and carried them. Lifted and carried 500lbs stones. Lifted station wagons off the ground with my back in the front where the engine is. Carried 100-gallon drums filled with gas. Those are just a few feats of strength I've done.

www.criticalbench.com/Isaac-Nesser.htm -
    WTF are you talkin about dude he said 315lb's not kilos

Thread Information