PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Starting to gain fat on my cycle.... WTF

Well, I've got 2 weeks left of a 12 week Test C only cycle and my goal was to hit 200lbs. from 177. I just made that weight and I'm happy about that but now I'm starting to gain some fat. It's only in my stomach and obliques but I'm not liking it at all. Should I just continue eating as I've been or should i start cutting back a bit? I don't like not having abs and hate having anything resembling a belly. I knew that I would gain some bodyfat while bulking but want to get things back in check. How long after PCT should I wait to start cutting? I would love to be able to keep at least 15lbs. of the 23 that I've gained.

Thanks,
    Pete

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Just do a little cardio and clean your diet up slightly. Your gonna gain some fat while bulking. As far as when to cut, it's the winter time keep bulking and cut in a couple months.

urbanbody is offline Member
    What's your protein like? And what source of carbs?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    What's your protein like? And what source of carbs?
    I'm eating a ton of chicken (2-3 breasts a day grilled) steak, morning protein shake, casein before bed, 3/4 cup of Oatmeal in AM, 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs for breakfast. Banana preworkout. Whole wheat bread, Peanut butter, brown rice and veggies.

That's pretty much it...

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I'm eating a ton of chicken (2-3 breasts a day grilled) steak, morning protein shake, casein before bed, 3/4 cup of Oatmeal in AM, 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs for breakfast. Banana preworkout. Whole wheat bread, Peanut butter, brown rice and veggies.

That's pretty much it...
    doesn't sound like a whole lot of food if you ask me. I mean for breakfast your only having 40 carbs? your prolly eating too much at night and not enough in the morning

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh I am sorry I didn't know you wanted to gain only 23lbs of PURE MUSCLE 70% of muscle is water and bulking will give you fat gain especially if your diet isn't on point + your genetics your suspectible to even more.

They are steroids people, not miracle DNA transformers.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    doesn't sound like a whole lot of food if you ask me. I mean for breakfast your only having 40 carbs? your prolly eating too much at night and not enough in the morning
    well if he is gaining fat and tons of weight, obviously he is eating enough

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    Try cutting carbs after your pwo meal and only take in pro/healty fats and fibrous carbs only... Good luck. Oh yeah and do cardio!!!

oscarjones is offline Banned
    carb cycle. pro fat meal in evening like lean beef and salad.

Thread Information