kiker is offline New Member

slight chest pains

Hi Im currently in my 4th week of my cycle (sus 300) this is the second time I have ever used steroids and the last few days I have been getting little minor chest pains there not really pains more like a mild irration I went to my doctor to day he took my blood preasure said it was fine and I also had a EGC scan and it showed that my heart was being put under stress but I was told that was a normal condition with steroids? Should I stop my cycle or keep going?

thx

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    stats?

what did your doctor advise you to do?

Im doing 1ml a week 21 years old 80kg...I got the normal response from the doctor steroids will kill you also the EGC scan showed(Ill try my best to explain this) that my heart beat was up at 33 the normal rate he said was 25 to 28 and when you really have problems is when its 35 and over....hope this clears it up for u abit
    Last edited by kiker; 10-26-2009 at 09:08 PM.

I just got back from gym I did a shoulder work out and everything was ok now Im at home sitting down I can feel it again?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To young, to dumb.....
    Your doctor told you your heat beat is to high. You should have NEVER used steroids before you are 25 and this is ONE of the many reasons. You probably are not ready for it physically either so you put more strain on your body.

But of course you know better than the doctor and the the vets here who will also tell you to stop.

Please send out invitations to your funeral now so we have a heads up in case someone wants to go.

fuk off idiot thanks for the advice cok suker

Quote Originally Posted by kiker View Post
    fuk off idiot thanks for the advice cok suker
    Yup, typical. Thanks for proving your ignorance to the WHOLE group KID...

Obviously you know nothing and not willing to learn anything. See you in the obituaries.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lov is right and you are going to get flamed here.

But....you are already in your cycle....second at that, Lol.

Are you overweight? Are you doing cardio?

What else did you Doctor say?

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Lov is right and you are going to get flamed here.

But....you are already in your cycle....second at that, Lol.

Are you overweight? Are you doing cardio?

What else did you Doctor say?
    I may have come across harsh but WTF, chest pains + doc said get off the roids due to chest pains + 20 & 2nd cycle = FAIL Im sure if 100 people said Dude, stop they cycle NOW and one said dude, you are fine who do you think he will listen to? The one who told he what he wants to hear obviously.

I already give it to him strait, He is an idiot and should NOT be doing them so what does he do? throws a temper tantrum and looks for will look for other advise.

OK let me put it this way. Stop now BEFORE you die...Kill yourself.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I may have come across harsh but WTF, chest pains + doc said get off the roids due to chest pains + 20 & 2nd cycle = FAIL Im sure if 100 people said Dude, stop they cycle NOW and one said dude, you are fine who do you think he will listen to? The one who told he what he wants to hear obviously.

I already give it to him strait, He is an idiot and should NOT be doing them so what does he do? throws a temper tantrum and looks for will look for other advise.

OK let me put it this way. Stop now BEFORE you die...Kill yourself.
    Yeah, right you are. My "Lol" was at him been on a second cycle all ready.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think chest pains are pretty serious. The doctor is right....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    chest pains are not anything to mess around with...... I would stop the cycle immediately. After pct go back to the doc and have another scan done and see if you're heartbeat is still high.....

Fact is..... you aren't ready for steroids ..... chest pains or not. Thats another discussion though.....

Stop your cycle..... get your heart checked again......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I'm going to go with this answer too, well said Lovbyts, these kids just don't listen untill its too late.

P.s. Original poster, how tall are you???????????

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    To young, to dumb.....
    Your doctor told you your heat beat is to high. You should have NEVER used steroids before you are 25 and this is ONE of the many reasons. You probably are not ready for it physically either so you put more strain on your body.

But of course you know better than the doctor and the the vets here who will also tell you to stop.

Please send out invitations to your funeral now so we have a heads up in case someone wants to go.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I get the odd chest pain every once in awhile...mostly about 3 -5 times a year which I have had since I was young and the doctor said it isn't anything to worry about but in your situation you should rethink what you are doing before you cause some perm damage!

Thread Information