Thread: Injecting IGF-1

skatexzero2 is offline New Member

Exclamation Injecting IGF-1

ok so i started my first cycle of igf-1 today..a friend of mine knows dave palumbo and he said that after injecting the substance into any muscle in my body, it would spread throughout your entire body within 30 seconds....i was just reading up on it a little more and one webstite sugegsted that if you inject it directly into say your quad, then it will stay only in your quad. and will not spread to other muscles in the body..is this true? it suggested injecting it directly into the blood stream..this sounds extremely dangerous..someone help me clear this up?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    do not inject into ur blood system!!! it will not stay in that same muscle, your blood pumps through ur muscle thats how it will spread

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    IGF-1 is a hormone, thus like all hormones it will be absorbed and dispersed by the body. I don't know about 30 seconds, that seems a little to quick for a hormone to reach EVERYWHERE in the body and be absorbed.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes 30 seconds is fast, even if it is injected straight into the blood stream it takes at least a minute for a full circulation. BUT I always injected my igf subq.. ?

Thread Information