Thread: What do I do?

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member

What do I do?

There's no itchiness or tenderness at all. I just notice them looking puffy as hell. If I flex my left pec, I can feel a pea sized lump under my nipple but if I lay on my back or relax and feel it's not there only when flexed.

I thought is was flaring up earlier in my cycle and took nolva at 40mg for 5 days and then when my arimidex got in I started taking it at .25mg ed for a few days and then dropped it to .25 eod and i'm noticing the crazy puffy nips coming back on... I mean what are your opinions?, i'm not exactly sure what I should do.

I need some direction fellas.

It looks to me like there's already some gyno there, should I start taking the nolva again or what?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    That's looks like early gyno to me, I have that "puffy nipples" thing, no lumps or anything, but mine is from puberty. Tons of guys who don't take steroids have what you have there and it becomes more noticeable when you add muscle and get the chest bigger along when you bulk and gain water weight.

I would start the standard protocol for treating gyno on cycle

Also buy one of these

haha I think I might be able to hide it without the straps

Here's another pic taken just the other day so you know i'm not high bf just relaxed and close up on the nips.

So you think I should try a reversal? Is there one I can do with only nolva, clom and adex on hand?

decaman40 is offline Junior Member
    what is your cycle? because certain gear can cause different type's of gyno and nolva and arimidex dont counter act prolactin gynecomastia .

I ran dbol for a 5 week kickstart 40mg ed along side of 500mg Test E a week on week 6

I've read all of the gyno stickys but i'm looking for advice on my current situation.

Should I get back on the nolva, bump up the dose of arimidex ? Go back to ED rather then EOD on the adex?

I think my nipples have always been a tad bit puffy naturally but they are getting worse for sure, esp my left nipple.. Can gyno do that and just effect one pec?

try the adex ED, if not working bump it up.

and yes gyno can happen on one side

stpete is offline Banned
    I have my own thoughts, but i think you should get ahold of the experts. I don't thin they'll mind.
    Get ahold of Big or Warmachine. They'll know what to do.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I have my own thoughts, but i think you should get ahold of the experts. I don't thin they'll mind.
    Get ahold of Big or Warmachine. They'll know what to do.
    x2

I am not familiar with the gyno reversal (never had to run it *knocks on wood*) so I am not going to give you advice on it, I would feel alot more comfortable asking an expert like Warmachine about it.

stpete is offline Banned
    War has his own threads. Might go lookin for them. I'll help you out. BRB.

Merc. is offline Banned
    Follow Binos on cycle gyno reversal using letro .. I have seen it work for a lot of peeps over the years... It also has been shown to reduce PgR..

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc.; 10-26-2009 at 11:03 PM.

Merc. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by decaman40 View Post
    what is your cycle? because certain gear can cause different type's of gyno and nolva and arimidex dont counter act prolactin gynecomastia.

Sup Decaman .. Welcome to this board...

Gyno needs more than just estrogen ( or prolactin to form ) .. It requires progesterone as well as other mediators such as IGF and GH to form ... Heres a article I wrote about it ...

Gyno needs more than just estrogen

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc.; 10-26-2009 at 11:04 PM.

thanks for the welcome. so, doesnt progesterone cause prolactin?

stpete is offline Banned

Thanks bro. After reading that maybe I should get back on the nolva, the reason I stopped it is because i'm going to need more if i'm going to run a pct and run it for the rest of my cycle.

Also not sure if I should do the nolva at 40 mgs again until it goes away damn this is becoming a headache.

I mean looking at those pics that's gyno right?

I messaged war so hopefully he'll come here and steer me right.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    I ran dbol for a 5 week kickstart 40mg ed along side of 500mg Test E a week on week 6
    You sound identical to how i get gyno on cycle bro! Sucks we're prone. ANyways, 20mg nolva ed and i bet in 7-10 days all symptoms will be gone, all! Then id stay on nolva for another good 5 days to be safe. During this time, up your arimidex to .25mg ed or .5mg eod. If you have real pharm tabs then .5mg is reall only way u can break it. Id stay at .5mg eod for rest of cycle if it was me but you can adjust dosage on arimi after this time and if you're still on cycle. For me though being about same weight/stats, id stay on (which i am now on cycle) at .5mg eod till start of pct. Good luck and let us know either here or your log how it turns out!

after you had gyno before why did you stop taking the nolva? if you had it early in the cycle that would mean you are prone to it. I would jack up the nolva to .25ed or .5ed and nolva 40per day untill it settles down. If it just started the gyno reversal is going to be a little harsh.

Once you get it down keep taking the nolva at 10mg/day and arimdex at .25 eod or .5eod too keep it at bay for the rest of they cycle

Ok thanks for the help wukilla and chitown

The reason I got off nolva is because I didn't have enough to keep taking it without getting into what I had for pct so i'm just going to keep taking it and get some more.

Thread Information