The Gift is offline New Member

EQ and Anavar Cutting Cycle?

Ht: 6'4
    Wgt: 260
    BF: 17

Just Finished 12 wk deca / Test C. Gained about 20lbs and 3-4% BF This is my 4 cycle and 1st cutting cycle.

cutting ? From what Ive read on the net, var gets great results in higher doses ie 80mgs. On certain threads, people are using 20-30mg Any thoughts? Using the Eq for vasc. and keeping gains. I have some clen and win tabs. Which combo would be best for shedding BF Thanks

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long ago did you finish the cycle?

I finished the Deca / cyp cycle last week.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gift View Post
    I finished the Deca/ cyp cycle last week.
    You do plan on running a pct, right?

regarding your cycle. You should definitely include adding test in there.

Var is really weak compound, 20-30mg/day won't do much for you.

and your diet/cardio will determine how well you cut, not the compounds you use.

I plan on waiting another week until the cyp is out of my system for ANOTHER HCG (2500 iu) inj. I also have clomid on hand. I apprec. the help, but everyone throws the diet and cardio words around. We ..well most of us know that, but different compounds do different things at different rates. If it were just diet and cardio then why use? So back to the orig. I have Eq, Anavar , clen and win tabs. Out of those 4, which 2 (1) being eq would give the greatest results for maintaining size and dropping BF. Thanks again

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Out of curiosity, what exactly is your planned pct and how long will it be until you start another cycle?
    As to the question, var is the only one I would run without test.

125 Hcg 2x week 2 weeks
    50-25 clomid ed 3 weeks
    Next Cycle 1/01/10

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    wont eq raise appetite and therefore not good to be taking on a cutter?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    125 Hcg 2x week 2 weeks
    50-25 clomid ed 3 weeks
    Next Cycle 1/01/10
    What does 50-25 clomid mean?

tronics is offline Associate Member
    you wont be recovered by january 1st..

that pct is def not enough either....i hope the other pct's u did werent like that... :/

i would def get bloodwork done on january 1st not start another cycle

I love these forums. I really appreciate the constructive crit. I thought we were here to learn. If my cycle is not right, or needs more or less... please feel free to adjust, not just throw monkey wrenches. I know we're all meat heads and like to be kings of the gym, but help a "brotha" out. clomid 50 - 25 means starting out with 50mgs daily then tappering down to 25 on the 3rd week. If that is not correct please give proper dosages for my size and cycle length ( 12 weeks ) Thanks again

I have read Eq has been used for both. Used in a bulk cycle because of the appetite but will not blow you up like a test cyp. Used in a cutter for vasc. and keeping size. Ive never tried before, hence the post. Just trying new things. Thanks

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I love these forums. I really appreciate the constructive crit. I thought we were here to learn. If my cycle is not right, or needs more or less... please feel free to adjust, not just throw monkey wrenches. I know we're all meat heads and like to be kings of the gym, but help a "brotha" out. clomid 50 - 25 means starting out with 50mgs daily then tappering down to 25 on the 3rd week. If that is not correct please give proper dosages for my size and cycle length ( 12 weeks ) Thanks again
    Hey bro, we are here to help but you have to understand that when we see a post like this that clearly illustrates a lack of understanding about aas, pct, etc that our reactions are going to be be, in some cases a little harsh. Ask all the questions you want. You will get all the help you need. But first follow the advice given to all new members. Go read. Read all the stickies in the aas section and the pct section. Then ask questions. We all had to do that to learn..........

much appreciated. But you have to admit, everyone reacts to things differently. You get mixed reviews, some say do this, some say do that. Take Hcg for instance. You have some guys using the whole cycle, some 1/2 way and some at the end. So lets say I used the HCG post cycle (which I dont do ) then I post and get ripped saying i should've done this and that i need to read more ??? Its cool though, I appreciate all the advice? and read some more

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    much appreciated. But you have to admit, everyone reacts to things differently. You get mixed reviews, some say do this, some say do that. Take Hcg for instance. You have some guys using the whole cycle, some 1/2 way and some at the end. So lets say I used the HCG post cycle (which I dont do ) then I post and get ripped saying i should've done this and that i need to read more ??? Its cool though, I appreciate all the advice? and read some more
    Hey, I totally understand. Your right, because you get so many differing opinions and advice it makes it all that much more important to understand aas', diet, training, pct, etc, for yourself. Once you have enough knowledge you can sift through the bad advice and follow the good. Read and research then come back and ask questions! Look forward to hearing from you.

tronics is offline Associate Member
    hey not sure if thought i was flaming you, but i def didnt mean to come across that way....as far as a cutter i wouldnt do a cycle without test...test anavar , or test eq, or even test eq and anvar since youve done 3 cycles...

as far as when to go back on cycle january 1st is way too soon your body would have def not recovered...rule of thumb is time you were on cycle + pct = time off, but the only real way is blood work.

the pct is too light go for:

nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

Thread Information