ROBOCOP is offline Member

My next cycle. Critique

Hi guys. Im posting my cycle for you all to critique as Ive added a few things to my regular cycles.

12 WEEK CYCLE:

MON; 400 TEST E (12 WEEKS)
    200 DECA (11 WEEKS)
    .25MG CABERGOLINE

WED; 100 TREN (?? WEEKS)
    .25MG CABERGOLINE

FRI; 400 TEST E
    200 DECA
    .25MG CABERGOLINE

I will be running .50mg of arimidex EOD throughout the cycle (gyno issues) right up to the start of my pct.

HCG ; 1000IU EOD for 10 days starting day after last test shot.

PCT. (14 days after last test shot):

20 mg nolva (45 days)
    50mg clomid twice a day (first 15 days)
    50mg clomid once a day (days 16 - 30)
    25mg proviron twice a day (30 days)
    .25mg Cabergoline (TWICE A WEEK)
    tongkat ali (30 days)

QUESTIONS;;;;;;

1. Does this cycle and pct protocol look ok?
    2. How long should I run the Tren for to coincide with pct start time?
    3. Daily doseage of tongkat aki and duration?
    4. Is the HCG at a high enough dose and long enough duration?

Please add/scrutinise as you see fit

Thanks
    RC

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Tren enan? Are you just adding deca because of sore joints since only 200mg?
    Pct looks F.I.N.E fine.

Yes Tren enan.

Im only doing 200 of deca cos I shut down really bad when on cycle, hence additions with caber throughout. Dont really want to risk any higher, even with the 400 of test to give me a boost!!!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Ive never shot Tren E, but I think it is needed more than once a week injections and you are only shooting 100/wk of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Ive never shot Tren E, but I think it is needed more than once a week injections and you are only shooting 100/wk of it?
    Yeah, thats something ive considered. I know that doseage is normally around 150mg P/W so I thought a dose of 100mg once a week alongside the test and deca would suffice. Not too sure though

Bump

vatochingon is offline Junior Member
    even running deca at 100 mg/week will shut you down, at least thats what i read on the main page

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP View Post
    Yes Tren enan.

Im only doing 200 of deca cos I shut down really bad when on cycle, hence additions with caber throughout. Dont really want to risk any higher, even with the 400 of test to give me a boost!!!
    deca and tren are both 19 nor,s so tren will just shut you down as hard as deca ,so in toal you will have 300mgs of 19 nors in your cycle ,no matter if its 300mgs deca or 300mgs tren there both 19 nors ,tren e at 100mgs per week will do nothing imo ,stick to either 300mgs tren e per week or 300mgs tren e per week ,run test 2 weeks past the 19 nor so either stop the 19 nor at week 10 ordo the test untill week 13.

apart from that looks good.

also i would run the hcg on cycle at around 400-500iu every 3rd day from week 7-13 .

BREW;

Im guessing you are answering the Q about the end time of tren to coincide with pct. pct starts 14 days after last test shot and 21 days after last deca . Hence my cycle timings of 12 weeks for test e and 11 weeks for deca. Are you saying tren should be the same duration as deca????

BREW;

Im guessing you are answering the Q about the end time of tren to coincide with pct. pct starts 14 days after last test shot and 21 days after last deca. Hence my cycle timings of 12 weeks for test e and 11 weeks for deca. Are you saying tren should be the same duration as deca????
    yes there both a 19 nor enanthate ester .

i was also pointing out that when you say deca shuts you down bad so your only useing 200mgs then your really useing 300mgs becasue tren e is the same mate ,its a 19 nor steroid just like deca so it will shut you down just as hard.

Agreed with it shuttiing down as with Deca . So, are you also saying that using 800mg deca a week for 11 weeks will have no more ill effects than if you use just 400mg a week??????????????????????????????

Agreed with it shuttiing down as with Deca. So, are you also saying that using 800mg deca a week for 11 weeks will have no more ill effects than if you use just 400mg a week??????????????????????????????
    no no mate am not saying that at all ,all am saying is you state that you dont want to run more than 200mgs of deca due to it shuting you down hard ,so imo running the extra 100mgs of tren is pointless as i cant see it helping in your cycle at all and the sides of that extra 100mgs out weigh the benifits from the sounds of it.

Thread Information