dakyum is offline New Member

Exclamation nooooob please help..please...

I was just searching around the internet and I came across.
    I have been lifting weights for a bout 2 years and I took many supplements and I saw results until sometime, but I am not getting where I want and I wanted to try steroids . And I thought you might be a good person to ask. I dont know what to take and how much and when to take. I am trying to get some mass right now and cut later. But its not like I am going to use steroids till the rest of my life. I just want to take it for few weeks or maybe few months. And I was looking for something that I will able to carry on with. not just like something that helps me to add on muscle and to disappear when i stop using... and also without too much side effects
    Kinda in a confusion lol...
    the sites contain too much info.. I am just looking for something more simple.....well
    please help me
    Thank you
    Last edited by dakyum; 10-27-2009 at 07:52 PM. Reason: policy

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    please read our rules (which you already broke), then read the educational threads.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Start from the basics. Just read the definition of steroids . Then read their impact on training and muscle growth. Thenn read the profiles of certain steroids. Then go into the "Educational Threads". Then review some member cycle logs. Then ask questions. Hopefully that made it a little simple. It is exactly what I did when I knew nothing about steroids... and I learn a little every day

thx read the rules and edited it!!

thx, read it and edited it!!

thank you man

Thread Information