Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    athletic.guy is offline Associate Member

EXCITING cutting / lean mass cylce....

I have just started a cycle today and Im feeling this could be my best cycle yet.

Im 210 lbs (have been up to 235 LBS)
    30 yo
    12 - 15%bf
    Over 10 cycles since 22yo, Its been 12 months since my last one. Had 6 month of gym while I travelled. Back at gym last 6 months.

Clean diet and 1 hour cardio each night.
    GOAL 7% BF and 220 LBS

12 week cycle
    TEST E 500mg week 1 - 12
    TREN A 150mg MWF week 1 - 10
    Masteron E OR EQ 600mg week 1 - 10
    D-bol tabs 50mg ED week 1 - 4
    Winny 50mg ED week 8 - 12
    T3 cycle Week 4 - 8
    Nolvadex 20mg week if needed (trying to get arimidex instead)

Really just need to know if my dosages are right. I know I could be bigger and leaner but this is where im at.
    I think EQ may be a better option for what im look for.

Had to use Test E (only option available).

Sound good guys?
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 10-28-2009 at 07:06 AM.

decaman40 is offline Junior Member
    i like EQ better then tren A.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf 10 cycles are u only weigh 210 pounds? with 15% bf?

hmmmmm wouldve thought ud be abit heavier with that many cycles under ur belt

owell, theirs to many factors to consider

as for ur cycle i think its fine

though i think 50mg dbol is a fair bit of a kickstart since ur already using tren , so i dont c the need for so much dbol since the tren will kick in quickly anyways

i think ud be better off with 50mg dbol weeks 1,2
    then 30mg dbol weeks 3, 4

^^^^ just becuase the tren will kick in nicely by the week 2, so u shouldnt need so much dbol, plus dbol is pretty useless as a leaning steroid since it promotes appetite lol

as for masteron ive found most people on this forum only feel masteron is effective for those with lower bf% already since its great as a pre contest drug, not so much good for helping lean, ur tren will do more then enough to help u lean since it is a amazingly powerful compound

how u planning on running ur T3?

as for EQ i wouldnt reccomened since it does tend to increase appetite, so i could help u grow but as for dropping bf% ur more likely to gain lean muscle on eq then drop bf% since ull most likely eat alot more on the stuff

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to agree, that's a lot of cycles, low weight and high body fat all things considered. How tall are you?
    I think you need to work on your diet more first and with a cycle like that you should be 10% bf already.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    List your previous cycles and diet?
    What were your previously?
    You have alot going on with that cycle but before we give advice tells us more about your history/

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    List your previous cycles and diet?
    What were your previously?
    You have alot going on with that cycle but before we give advice tells us more about your history/
    Thanks for the imput so far. I have been training without roids for over a year. My diet is my weakest point. I know if I had the time and appitite to eat more my current size would be more impressive, But this is where im at. I usually sit around 220 lbs and 15 % bf but have been sick with a bad flu past few weeks and it has killed my appitite. My BF is probably closer to 12% but im just "guesstimating".

My usualy cycles I used to do were basicly Test 400mg week, and deca 300mg week and maybe some Dbol to start. Im in Australia so gear can be hard to come by. I make do with what I can trust.

I like the look of this cycle that I have planned but im open to amendments. The only thing I think I would change is EQ in place of the masteron . Im looking to add size and loose BF.

I try to eat every 4 hours, Tuna and pasta. Lean steak and brown rice, chicken and veggys. Occasional choclate (im only human right)

Ill run the T3 as follows.

days 1-4 25mg
    4-8 50mg
    8-12 75mg
    12 - 16 100 mg
    16 - 20 75mg
    20 - 24 50mg
    24 - 28 25mg
    end.
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 10-28-2009 at 04:33 AM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by athletic.guy View Post
    I have just started a cycle today and Im feeling this could be my best cycle yet.

Im 210 lbs
    30 yo
    15%bf
    Over 10 cycles

Clean diet and 1 hour cardio each night.
    GOAL 7% BF and 220 LBS

12 week cycle
    TEST E 500mg week 1 - 12
    TREN A 150mg MWF week 1 - 10
    Masteron E 500mg week 1 - 10
    D-bol tabs 50mg ED week 1 - 4
    Winny 50mg ED week 8 - 12
    T3 cycle Week 4 - 8
    Nolvadex 20mg week if needed (trying to get arimidex instead)

I have some EQ laying around too, could thow in 500mg week too but I don't want to right myself off.

Had to use Test E (only option available).

Sound good guys?
    I agree with everyone else above. Get that diet squared away first, then you won't have pile on the drugs to get results.

Also, if you're going to run the Tren A, you should shoot it ED, or EOD at most, not MWF.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    My usualy cycles I used to do were basicly Test 400mg week, and deca 300mg week and maybe some Dbol to start. Im in Australia so gear can be hard to come by. I make do with what I can trust.
    Didnt you say you used to run this cycle? then why maybe some Dbol ?

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    though i think 50mg dbol is a fair bit of a kickstart since ur already using tren, so i dont c the need for so much dbol since the tren will kick in quickly anyways
    I agree, infact, since this is a cutting cycle, id do 600mg test and drop Dbol, EQ and Masteron and save them for future cycles. Instead you might want to consider clen . Adjust your diet to your cutting cycle otherwise you be wasting gear.

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    Didnt you say you used to run this cycle? then why maybe some Dbol ?

I agree, infact, since this is a cutting cycle, id do 600mg test and drop Dbol, EQ and Masteron and save them for future cycles. Instead you might want to consider clen. Adjust your diet to your cutting cycle otherwise you be wasting gear.
    So I should Drop the Dbol, Mast, and EQ and just add clen with the T3?

Dosages for the Test E, Tren A, and Winny's look good?

Can I get a + 1 or does it still need adjusting?

Thanks for the help guys, Im still learning, and Im happy I can turn to you guys for help !!!
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 10-28-2009 at 07:13 AM.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    I would drop the mast and winny. Dbol ,test,tren ...it really doesnt get any better than that. Cant comment on the eq but its on my next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by omna82 View Post
    I would drop the mast and winny. Dbol,test,tren...it really doesnt get any better than that. Cant comment on the eq but its on my next cycle.
    Test E, Tren A, and EQ 14 weeks, D bol first month could be good too ya think? Please remember Im aiming to put on a 15 lbs of muscle and reduce my bf to 7% and hold minimal water.
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 10-28-2009 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    Didnt you say you used to run this cycle? then why maybe some Dbol?
    I say Maybe some Dbol because im in Australia and here MAYBE i can get it some cycles and MAYBE sometimes you just cant. I couldn't always run it but I loved it when I did. Its one of my Favourite orals.

There is so much critiszing and not much helping going on. I think ill just go back to reading post instead of actually posting.

If I owned this site I would encourage new members to join and post. Im sorry Im not 285 lbs and 0.1% bf. I sti9ll love the site, Its full of amazing infomation, and opinions. So thanks for some of the help I received. Ill see how I go and post results for those who are interested on this page in 12 - 14 weeks time.
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 10-28-2009 at 09:42 PM.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    No reason to use both Mast and winny, they do the same thing.
    Tren A needs to run ED, too many sides can come about with MWF injections.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    No reason to use both Mast and winny, they do the same thing.
    Tren A needs to run ED, too many sides can come about with MWF injections.
    Thank you Rana, I could swap the tren a to tren e then I could et away with twice a week?

Also If I can keep my eating clean do you think EQ could help with lean mass at 250 mg twice a week?

you would have to bump it up to 400mg-600mg not worth it at 250. dont worry about using eq right now

Quote Originally Posted by decaman40 View Post
    you would have to bump it up to 400mg-600mg not worth it at 250. dont worry about using eq right now
    I mentioned the EQ above at 250 twice a week, so 500 mg Week. I have noticed it isn't very popular on the forums.

So far we are at
    TEST E 500mg WEEK
    TREN E 400MG week
    T3 and Clen

What else should I throw in guys? I don't want to run winnys for a long time, Don't want allot of water so im staying away from DECA .

My options are Masteron and EQ at 500 mg WEEK. I think EQ will probably give me better lean mass, I have read allot that Masteron is more for guys who are already around 7%bf, and EQ will not bloat me. So should I add 500mg of EQ guys?
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 10-28-2009 at 09:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thank you Rana, I could swap the tren a to tren e then I could et away with twice a week?

Also If I can keep my eating clean do you think EQ could help with lean mass at 250 mg twice a week?
    Yes you can swap Tren A with E, start it with you Test E. Regarding EQ I don't like to comment about compounds unless I have ran them or have done a shit ton of homework on it and realized that the compound wouldnt work well for me.

Yes you can swap Tren A with E, start it with you Test E. Regarding EQ I don't like to comment about compounds unless I have ran them or have done a shit ton of homework on it and realized that the compound wouldnt work well for me.
    What do you think of the Masteron . Its very popular, and very very popular when mixed with Test and Tren .

I just need to choose, Masteron or EQ ??? Or BOTH ???
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 10-28-2009 at 11:25 PM.

I mentioned the EQ above at 250 twice a week, so 500 mg Week. I have noticed it isn't very popular on the forums.

So far we are at
    TEST E 500mg WEEK
    TREN E 400MG week
    T3 and Clen

What else should I throw in guys? I don't want to run winnys for a long time, Don't want allot of water so im staying away from DECA .

My options are Masteron and EQ at 500 mg WEEK. I think EQ will probably give me better lean mass, I have read allot that Masteron is more for guys who are already around 7%bf, and EQ will not bloat me. So should I add 500mg of EQ guys?

my b brother, i read over posts fast, go for the EQ (and Primobolan if you want) but forget about the mast

Quote Originally Posted by decaman40 View Post
    my b brother, i read over posts fast, go for the EQ (and Primobolan if you want) but forget about the mast
    Can't get Primo, But thanks for your imput.

Why would you choose EQ over Masteron ?
    I have been told to use at least 600mg week. for at least 12 weeks, would you agree?

awesome mate ur aussie, glad to c some in this forum

as for ur cycle

just run tren , and test, it is a leaning cycle so ur going to be in a calorie deficiency anyways (that is if u do wanna drop bf) so u dont need to run alot of compounds since ur not going to be getting in enough calories for the compunds to utalise them to help u grow

ur really just waisting gera by adding in alot since it wont have the calories to have a descent muscle building effect

that being the case, all u need is enough gear to protect ur muscle mass and create a good fat burning enviroment

i peronaly wouldnt run eq beuace ur very likely if not certain to have a huge appetite which will amke dieting harder, and dbol also causes appetite increaes in most people plus it not exactly a fat burning steroid

just use the test and tren, and as above said chuck in some t3 or/and clen with good diet and training and ull come out looking amazing

u can also chuck in winnie thet last few weeks just to help dry u out and improve ur appearnace and fat burning

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by konateh View Post
    I agree with this guy.

In my opinion you should switch test enanthate with propionate , it is a short ester like tren acetate is, or run test e for 4 weeks before adding in tren a..

For the t3, you should run it at a small stable dosage all the way through the cycle instead of pyramiding like that. Tren and test both downregulate your thyroid hormones - that is why you should take 25 mcg ED through the whole cycle.
    Then you could add in winstrol OR masteron OR primo for the last 4-6 weeks to help you reach your bf% goals.
    If you do this, you will put your thyroid into the risk of permanent shutdown or deficiancy. Pyramid dose will bring thyroid to the level that it will be totally dependant to T3 dose and then slowly force the thyroid to start producing T4 and recover. Hence proven safer this way.

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    awesome mate ur aussie, glad to c some in this forum

as for ur cycle

just run tren , and test, it is a leaning cycle so ur going to be in a calorie deficiency anyways (that is if u do wanna drop bf) so u dont need to run alot of compounds since ur not going to be getting in enough calories for the compunds to utalise them to help u grow

ur really just waisting gera by adding in alot since it wont have the calories to have a descent muscle building effect

that being the case, all u need is enough gear to protect ur muscle mass and create a good fat burning enviroment

i peronaly wouldnt run eq beuace ur very likely if not certain to have a huge appetite which will amke dieting harder, and dbol also causes appetite increaes in most people plus it not exactly a fat burning steroid

just use the test and tren, and as above said chuck in some t3 or/and clen with good diet and training and ull come out looking amazing

u can also chuck in winnie thet last few weeks just to help dry u out and improve ur appearnace and fat burning
    Great Post, Thanks for the positive reinforcement. Great informitive answer. You didn't just say Ahhh you wasting gear, but you explained why and you were polite. So thanks mate.

Looks like ill be giving the Masteron away lol. Ill swap it for some DECA . Ill store it until The winter months. So ill use the
    TEST E ((in Australia we use what we can get and trust, Test P is not an option for me)
    TREN A, T3, little Clen, and Finish up with the Winnies.

Ill let ya know how I go. My appeite has always been my weekest point thats why I was pushing for the EQ. Looks like ill just stick some B12 in my leg. What about L-Carnatine, Does it really work? Should I grab a bottle?
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 10-29-2009 at 06:56 AM.

in2shape is offline Member
    what about

week 1-14 test e 500mgs ew
    week 1-12 tren e 400mgs ew
    week 1-12 eq 400-600mgs ew
    week 12 - 16 var @ 50+ mgs ed (can use your winnie here )

solid cycle here brotha ..... nolva pct20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 150/50/50/50 adex if needed .... var has ''fat burning properties '' eq slow but steady gains , trens tren, and run the test past these 2 with var which will take u upto your pct 2 days after last var tab into your pct .....

good to see aother aussie round .....

get your post count up to bro25 i think it is so i can pm ya

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    ^^ nice cycle. I would probably do drol in the beginning as well.

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    what about

week 1-14 test e 500mgs ew
    week 1-12 tren e 400mgs ew
    week 1-12 eq 600mgs ew
    week 10 - 14 WIN@ 50+ mgs ed
    This is what I wanted to do from the start but I kept reading great things bout Masteron . Ill try the Eq and if I cant control my eating, which like I said, My appetite can be very slow and most meals are forced down ill can it.
    I get 5 small meals down a day, plus shakes and PWON.

Worst case I can swap the EQ for the Masteron. If the EQ works, Ill swap the MAST for DECA .

WOW, This Thread has really turned around. Allot of great info from the TEAM AUSTRALIA !!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE BOYZ AROUND THE WORLD WHO ARE HERE TO HELP IN A POSITVE WAY !!!

I think we have a winner. The above Cycle Plus T3 which we need to discuss still, a little CLEN , and the rest relies on my diet and training.

So T3..... Pyramid or not being my first time on this. I have never used it and have been told that when you come off it is pretty bad. Usually really tired and lazy. So is it better for me to Pyramid or low dose?
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 10-29-2009 at 08:26 AM.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Finally some good post flowing through. Hope you get the info you needed and goodluck on your gains!

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by konateh View Post
    You are contradicting yourself. You are saying that taking an high enough dose to bring tsh below 0.01 will reduce the risk of a permanent shutdown?

Pyramiding high dosages will completely stop own production and it will be a long period after where you would have to wait for it to start own production again.

Taking 25 mcg per day will not completely stop own production and a total recovery is much faster.
    agree!

No need to pyramid or taper...just run a low dose (25mcg) throughout your cycle. A low dose of t3 will also aid in increased protein absorption while increasing your BMR.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    confusing!!! ive been told that you must taper t3!

Blog Entries
    What do you think of the Masteron . Its very popular, and very very popular when mixed with Test and Tren .

I just need to choose, Masteron or EQ ??? Or BOTH ???
    Test/tren/mast is an amazing cycle, but mast is very harse on your hairline. I'm not willing to lose what I have still.

Test/tren/mast is an amazing cycle, but mast is very harse on your hairline. I'm not willing to lose what I have still.
    Me either, Once ya bald then YA BALD. Ill flush it down the toilet tonight !!

Lavacho is offline Associate Member
    Me either, Once ya bald then YA BALD. Ill flush it down the toilet tonight !!
    I'm about to do tren for my next cycle and i love my hair to bro. But i have done 6 weeks of mast with no hair loss problems..Just sleep problems...Just remember that certain substances effect people differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavacho View Post
    I'm about to do tren for my next cycle and i love my hair to bro. But i have done 6 weeks of mast with no hair loss problems..Just sleep problems...Just remember that certain substances effect people differently.
    What were ya results from the Masteron ? Did you find gains? or does it just keep you hard and energizes through the dieting period?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavacho View Post
    Good to hear, I have MPB and have been taking propecia for 7 years and I dont want to lose what I have already gained

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    confusing!!! ive been told that you must taper t3!
    Think about it...anything over 25mcg T3 will shutdown endogenous T3 production, so going above 25mcg of T3 and then tapering down before coming off is useless. Just come off and let your endogenous T3 production work it's way back up to normal levels. How long will it take before your bodies starts producing endogenous T3 again...that I can't answer!

hmmmmm i still think test and tren is enough

i mean really, 500-600mg test
    400mg tren

thats 1 gram of gear every week?, do u really need more to put on muscle? and for fat burning uve got more then enough gear

tren as a steroid is rated 5 times stronger then testerone as both anabolic and androgenic , obviously u wont gain 5 times as much on tren as u would test BUT what im trying to point out here is tren is amazingly strong anabolic

tren is probably the strongest fat burning steroid since it binds well to ur receptors (which is shown to improve fat burning)
    it improves feed effeciency (so it convert more calories into muscle) which is GREAT when ur on reduced calories
    it also doesn't aromatize so it wont cause any water retention what so ever

as for ur use of testerone ethanthate, i understand how u feel about in aus u use what u can get, and i completely agree,
    searching for another form of testerone like prop just becuase someone says its a little better on side effects just isnt a good idea when finding legit gear is hard enough

stick with ur eth, if u know its good why go risk looking for prop when its the same thing, except with a shorter active life?

as for the use of masteron , read up on the steroid, its almost always used as a pre contest steroid, and no one really ever experiences much muscle gains off it, its usually just used to help make ur physique look better and leaner,

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate)

as for eq, again read up on it, i think if u do itll help allow u to decide if its right for u
    its usually a 50/50 chance ull like it or hate it, from reading alot of posts most people either hate eq and think its very dissapointing steroid, and others love it

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Equipoise (Boldenone Undeclynate)

so its a love hate steroid, thats usually used ot increase appetite, and give a light anabolic effect

anyways, remeber testerone and eq both aromatize, so they give u water retetion, and being summer atm in australia do u really wanna walk around looking puffy and watery, which does tend to make u look fatter

plus summer is beach season and singlets, i dont think u wanna run heavy water retetion substances at this time of the year

if u do u REALLY should use arimidex to combat this, its really just for psycholical reasons since itll make u feel alot better about urself, i know for a fact when u blow up full of water becuase of the test ur not going to wanna take ur top off on the beach, and being 15%bf, when u blow up from the water retention ur going to start wondering why do i look so fat?

so my advice is u really should get some arimidex to combat the water retention

now for use of T3 and clen i say just look at this sticky
    Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...
    ^^^^^ dont worry about hwat he used, but look how he uses T3 and clen, i personally think he does it pretty well and effectivaly

some peopl are against using T3 becuase of rumours that it could permanently shut down ur thyroids, i think most people on thsi bored will agree that that was a rumour and if u read into it more ull find that this rumour is not true, and t3 hasnt caused a permanat shutdown of your thyorids

though when u come off t3 your thyroids will be shut down, they do recover

also remeber that if u do decide to run T3 and clen, u really shouldnt aim for gaining much muscle mass since ur metabalism will speed up becuase of the T3,

i think ur diet and goals should determine ur cycle really, if your goal is to gain mass then adding in eq to tren and test i think is a great idea, for its appetite and anabolic abilities

if ur goals drop lots of bf, then i think eq isn't going to make a low calorie dieting lifestyle easy, and adding in T3 and clen with tren/test and arimidex will really help u drop some bf% and give u a leaner look since u wont be carrying around much water at all, and itll aloow u to track ur fat loss since the water weight wont make it hard to judge ur fat loss

if u wanna some mass, and drop some bf at same time then i think test/tren/arimidex is enough

reasons why

adding in eq will put u on about 1 and half grams of gear a week, thats alot of gear for someone of ur size to lean on, and i think ur just wasting gear if u do that

adding in t3 and clen will put u more in a fat burning conditiona and a higher calorie burning rate, meaning more of the food u eat will be burned rather then helping u add muscle, so T3 and clen will make muscle building more difficult

as i said, i think u should really decide your goal and adjust ur cycle to it, dont just use one cycle to acheive anything, different compunds have different purposes

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Think about it...anything over 25mcg T3 will shutdown endogenous T3 production, so going above 25mcg of T3 and then tapering down before coming off is useless. Just come off and let your endogenous T3 production work it's way back up to normal levels. How long will it take before your bodies starts producing endogenous T3 again...that I can't answer!
    25mg is waste of time and wont work. Its like saying take 250mg of test per week. The idea i to reach the max level and slowly force recover.

Im currently on it and its working for me. It has been this way since I remeber. Almost 100% of pros that I know in my town use it this way. Most of people in tis forum use it this way too but im not saying everyone here does.

Your dose is not wrong. What im saying is that its not enough to work. Yours is a medical grad dose given to people with thyroid problem. Just like they give 250mg of test per week to sick kids or adult with low test. You either dont take risk with T3 or if you do, you do it right.

You are also entiled to your opinion and i respect that. This was just MO.

Cheers.

^^^^^ dont listen to him, hes from sydney

lmfao na joke, hes makes a good point and agree with him not to use 25mcg

the reccomended dosage of 25mcg by other people i find is a dissapointing dosage, yes their right it does work but how well it works is debatable

its like shooting up 300mg of testerone etanthate weekly as a cycle, itll work but how well it works isnt the greatest

click on the link i gave u in the previous post on how to use T3 and clen , i think its a good post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information