Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hard.On is offline Senior Member

Call out to any one who did a cycle before Age 25

I know all the reasons why those of us under age 25 should not go on gear, mainly from what i have read in the stickies/posts etc.

However I would like to hear from members who went on too young.
    I would like to know what you have had to go through now that you are older.
    How is your body effected now?
    How bad is HRT? What happened when you went on without reaching your natural weight....etc.

and please I dont want to hear from those who are 26 and did a cycle when they were 23. I know everything is good with you.

Thanks

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    read ur Private messages

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Started at the age of 16 and now by the age of 27 my life is miserable.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    4th cycle, I'm 23 and all my tests have come back normal. However, my dad suffers from low test so I guess I'm destined for trt down the road. Keep in mind since my first cycle I have done a good pct and waited the proper amount of time before cycling again. I may be on of the lucky ones or the negative effects of starting early haven't happened yet. Hope this helps

DOM6 is offline Member
    no regrets

urbanbody is offline Member
    Started at 18 , not really any regrets except wish I could have gone natural to the max I would prob be way bigger now!!!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omna82 View Post
    Started at the age of 16 and now by the age of 27 my life is miserable.
    I assume you're kidding. I started at age 23 and I probably didn't need to even though I had four solid years of training under my belt.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I started at 19 and have perfect testosterone levels now and am nearly 24. I did 2 cycles lasting around 14-16 weeks each, with HCG and Clomid/Tamox PCT.

I havent caused my HPTA to be "shutdown" since then, nearly 4 years ago.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How bad is HRT?? Its not bad its wonderfull but do you want to be injecting every week for the rest of your life and tackling issues before you start HRT what i can only describe as a "living hell".

If your going to start injecting hormones into your body at least wait till your natural hormone system as fully developed and matured, give it the best chance its got.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I havea question about hrt. Let's say someone decided to cycle at the age of 25. They run 4 cycles, and he just turns 30 years old. He conducts an aggressive pct, and gets his test levels back to normal. Now, is he in the clear for good? Your test production cannot just fail out of the blue one day from prior use right? I tried looking for this answer in the pct threads but couldn't find it. I would hate to be on hrt so I think that I am going to be 110% dedicated to pct

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    did mine at 20 of test/deca ...didnt know about diet or training and PCT. I was 160lbs and wanted to get bigger. Ended up at 180lbs or so with tons of bacne and a puffy face

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    How bad is HRT?? Its not bad its wonderfull but do you want to be injecting every week for the rest of your life and tackling issues before you start HRT what i can only describe as a "living hell".

If your going to start injecting hormones into your body at least wait till your natural hormone system as fully developed and matured, give it the best chance its got.
    Unless we take Nebido

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Agreed.

I wish I waited to get myself up to my natural potential.

I also wish I waited for the health of my HPTA, but I was one of the lucky ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    I havea question about hrt. Let's say someone decided to cycle at the age of 25. They run 4 cycles, and he just turns 30 years old. He conducts an aggressive pct, and gets his test levels back to normal. Now, is he in the clear for good? Your test production cannot just fail out of the blue one day from prior use right? I tried looking for this answer in the pct threads but couldn't find it. I would hate to be on hrt so I think that I am going to be 110% dedicated to pct
    Its a hard question to answer and its impossible to be 100% correct but I will say this, bodybuilders who run cycles and continually shutdown their HPTA start HRT sooner than they would of if you didnt cycle at all, it accelerates the HRT process for sure! I am not saying this happens in everyone but i'd say the % is high.

Thanks for the prompt answer. I guess that there are way too many variables on a case by case basis. Marcus, you are on hrt right? I thought I read in one of your posts that you are. How long have you been cycling before your hpta encountered problems? I am not too afraid of hrt... it just seems like a hassle

glover is offline Associate Member
    Started right after turning 19 years old. Cycled almost everything for four years with no pct other than the occasional hcg . And it was not all the time. Quit for 20 years with no issues. Never an errection problem and was still very strong and muscular for many years. Started cycling again about three years ago and still no issues but now I do pct. I am 46 and look a little better than avatar right now just haven't gotten around to take new pics yet.

Why do you assume everyone has to do HRT and has problems?

Thanks for the prompt answer. I guess that there are way too many variables on a case by case basis. Marcus, you are on hrt right? I thought I read in one of your posts that you are. How long have you been cycling before your hpta encountered problems? I am not too afraid of hrt... it just seems like a hassle
    Oh yes I am on HRT, been on for around 3.5yrs, i am on nebido (check my thread out in the HRT forum about nebido) which is a wonderful product but believe me you dont want to be having the syptoms what you have to go through to get on HRT in your 20's, I am 42yrs old.

I started struggling to recover my test in my late 30's, it was a harsh time for me, low test is awfull and the demons you have to fight each day are a living hell, i did many thing wrong in my 20's which I am sure resulted in muy being on HRT sooner than i would of been but that seems the case with many BB's who cycle on and off AAS.

Well hopefully you can share the mistakes that you made sometime, so that we can learn from them. My father used to cycle for years. He is 49 now. He lost most of his muscle, but still is big. He has big arms, but his torso looks so bloated. He told me that steroids will turn you into a transvestite if done incorrectly. He is not on hrt, but maybe I should get him on it. He has no health insurance but maybe I can help him. But you are right, I definately do not want to fight low test in my 20s. I may run 1 cycle per year at most. I will also use hcg every cycle, and stick with enanthate . But hey, I guess that I have to be willing to accept the chances if I will do this game

Well hopefully you can share the mistakes that you made sometime, so that we can learn from them. My father used to cycle for years. He is 49 now. He lost most of his muscle, but still is big. He has big arms, but his torso looks so bloated. He told me that steroids will turn you into a transvestite if done incorrectly. He is not on hrt, but maybe I should get him on it. He has no health insurance but maybe I can help him. But you are right, I definately do not want to fight low test in my 20s. I may run 1 cycle per year at most. I will also use hcg every cycle, and stick with enanthate. But hey, I guess that I have to be willing to accept the chances if I will do this game
    Cycling isnt bad for you, jesus ive dont many cycle to many to mention but make sure you do everything right to combat the sides and give yourself the best chance possible to recover and be as healthy as possible, there are enough stickies here to point people in the right direction.

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    I did my first cycle of Anadrol when I was about 20. After I finished the cycle I had erection problems, and combined with the psychological factor I was screwed up for a good year. Finally a patient, horny slut helped me overcome it, haha! After that I must've done 10 good cycles all with no PCT & no resulting dysfunctions. This was back in the 1990's...I'm 40 now & just started back up on the juice after a 14 year hiatus. I feel like a stallion again!

For what it's worth, I played with fire since I had NO CLUE as to what I was doing, or what the incidental effects of AAS has on the body. But I made it though okay despite my ignorance (so far so good)!

Now I'm getting well informed here & did my PCT for the first time with my return to the gear. Great recovery & I'm ready to go again soon.

I actually had ED for a number of weeks, post cycle. It was not nice and after that, I've used HCG and not had a problem.

Not being able to get an erection at about 20 years old, is not funny on any level at all.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I started at 19 and have perfect testosterone levels now and am nearly 24. I did 2 cycles lasting around 14-16 weeks each, with HCG and Clomid/Tamox PCT.

I havent caused my HPTA to be "shutdown" since then, nearly 4 years ago.
    So you are 23?

tronics is offline Associate Member
    started at 18, i suffer from low test and im 26 only time im happy and my girl is happy is when im on cycle...i want to have kids and dont want to go on hrt just yet

not worth it! i wish i didnt and i knew better...because honestly too many people gave me the wrong advice..

I am not blaming the aas just to make that clear.

Wow that was more posts then I expected.
    The reason for my question is I went on age 23 and I have been dying to do another cycle but have been holding back.

I was concerned that if I never went on gear again I would have trouble maintaining my gains down the road when im older. Also I have my own buisness and I dont want to be buying HRT every week anytime soon with no benefits. I see now when hunting for a mate, I will have to make sure she comes with benefits.

Thanks everyone

bigdee100 is offline New Member
    I would avoid it, plenty of other stuff around

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member

F#ck I wish the internet was around then.

Now 38.

I did my first cycle about 2 months after my 22nd birthday. I took 583mg of Testosterone Enanthate every week for 14 weeks.

After my last shot, my sex drive dipped for about 2 or 3 days, and then it bounced right back.

I had one of my testicles shrink pretty small, but one month after my PCT finished it was back to a normal size.

The lesson I learned is to use HCG next time, and possibly Aromasin too to keep the bloat down.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    So you are 23?
    Yes. I'm 24 in Feb and havent conducted a full cycle shutting myself down since 20 years old.

DOM6 is offline Member
    WOW this is a great thread, lots of good info here imo

darkcrayz is offline Member
    i havent run anything yet. got a buddy that started at 20, is 28 now. runs 1-2 cycles a year and doesnt have any issues. just got back from the dr and all is ok.

know another guy. 38, never touched the stuff, needs trt because his are shut down.

just luck of the draw i guess.

bigtrain is offline Junior Member
    I first ran a cycle of winstrol when I was 22. Then about a year later I ran tren eth with test prop. I have since run two more cycles of d-bol, test prop and winstrol.

I like test prop the most of the anabolics that I have used, although followed closely by winstrol. Tren eth squashed my libido in a short amount of time, despite being on test prop. I have an imperceptible bit of gyno in my left pec from poor pct and cycle management of test prop, but other than that I am doing well

Im 26.

bigtrain is offline Junior Member
    by the way, what is HRT? and Im also curious as to what the original poster expected to hear from us? I dont plan on relying on steroids for anything in the future, but do like to run the occasional cycle.

This thread is making me think that I am in for a rude awakening...

Quote Originally Posted by bigtrain View Post
    by the way, what is HRT? and Im also curious as to what the original poster expected to hear from us? I dont plan on relying on steroids for anything in the future, but do like to run the occasional cycle.

This thread is making me think that I am in for a rude awakening...
    I wanna know how what is the rudest possible awakening that could come my way/

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Interesting to see the ages of some of the people here and then associate their answers and way of writing around the threads of the forum.

Sorry OP, this is just a personal consideration which has nothing to do with your thread but, implicitly, it could be of help for you too.

PCT is a rude awakening HA HA.

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    I'm 48 years old. Did first cycle when I was 21. No regrets. If anything I wish I would have ran more geer in my 20's.

I think Schwarzenegger started on geer when he was 16 years old, and won Mr. Europe when he was 19.

Like many things on these boards, the dangers are probably a little over-exagerated.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^yah, except none of us here have Arnold's genetics,

And when younger guys read things like that, they think if they start taking crazy amounts of anabolics, they will win Mr. O after a few cycles.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post

And when younger guys read things like that, they think if they start taking crazy amounts of anabolics, they will win Mr. O after a few cycles.
    Agree.
    He was The ONE, only ONE of the few.
    OP, Stay away from AAS till you are at least 25 (biological age).

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post

Exactly, excellent reply and so very true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information