bodybuilder4life is offline New Member

Serious input please

Hey im 19 year old competative builder and i need some help about the next cycle. I know enough to build muscle when it come to weights but i do not know enough when it comes to a good cycle.
    I just want to know if my trainer is pumping full of to hard of cycles and if i can continue with these cycles or am i going be screwed in afew years.

2nd bulk ( the one i am currently debating on)
    Anadrol 50 100mg daily run for 6 weeks
    test 400- 800-1000 mgs weekly
    tren enanthate 400-500mgs weekly

This is outline of my first cycle.
    1st cycle bulk
    d-bol 30mg a day for 6 week
    deca test compound 2cc a week

pre show cycle

Sustanon 350mg/ml- 1cc weekly for one week one, 1.4 cc weekly 2 weeks, 1.5cc weekly 4 weeks

Prop 100mg/ml- 2.4 cc weekly for last 4 weeks

Tren Enanthate 75mg/ml - 4cc weekly for 3 weeks, 3.9cc weekly for 4 weeks

Winstrol 25mg/tab ***ORAL***- 2caps daily for 4 weeks, 3 caps for 2 weeks

Arimidex 1mg/ml ***Liquid ORAL***- 1cc for last 4 weeks
    Last edited by bodybuilder4life; 10-28-2009 at 12:37 PM.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry dude but I doubt that the seniors here will suggest that you run a cycle. Your trainer that is pumping you with these chemicals needs to be put in check

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you may make it to 50

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Read the stickies at the top of the page, educate yourself and dont think the answers are in an injection or pill at your age

AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle

I dont think the answer are in an injection or pill. I built myself up to 202lbs all natural At 18 with 11.4 percent bodyfat at 5'9 in height. My trainer just wanted to hit a cycle because even the all natural shows the gus are cycling according to my trainer. He has trained guys who won all natural titles on juice. So i didnt think that was fare so we did a cycle. Thats why im writing cause i want to do this shit right i dont wanna be screwed when im only 50

You are in the process of screwing yourself. Don't you have to do a polygraph before some shows?

yea but he showed me how to pass them. So you guys think i should tell my trainer to shuve it?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder4life View Post
    I dont think the answer are in an injection or pill. I built myself up to 202lbs all natural At 18 with 11.4 percent bodyfat at 5'9 in height. My trainer just wanted to hit a cycle because even the all natural shows the gus are cycling according to my trainer. He has trained guys who won all natural titles on juice. So i didnt think that was fare so we did a cycle. Thats why im writing cause i want to do this shit right i dont wanna be screwed when im only 50
    There isnt a right way to cycle at your age, why risk damaging your HPTA which could results in many issues and problems? your own hormonal system hasnt fully developed yet so dont shut it down. Dont risk damage it is my opinion unless your not bothered about limp dick, shrunken testicles, children, depression, mood swings and many other sides what you could bring on.

But seriously... you are asking people to discuss a steroid cycle for a 19 year old that wants to cheat at a sport

im not cheating. I never competed in an all natural show i felt it was wrong to all the other competators who weren't on a cycle. My trainer just suggested that i cycle because he knows that there are people who do it in the all natural shows. So he figured i might as well doa cycle and go in a show that wasn't drug tested. Everyone who competes in higher level shows that aren't tested, cycle. I don't see how this is cheating when everyone else is doing it.

All i was asking was asking was if i should keep on these cycles or switch to a much safer one. But marcus300 pointed it out to me i should wait till im atleast 21.

tronics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder4life View Post
    All i was asking was asking was if i should keep on these cycles or switch to a much safer one. But marcus300 pointed it out to me i should wait till im atleast 21.
    your doing the right thing asking...so dont sweat it.

your trainer doesnt care unfortunately what will happen to you as a result of these cycles...marcus knows his stuff and id wait another 2 years and save yourself the grief that could come of these cycles..

Thread Information