Banana_ is offline New Member

Gyno and Cycling.

Got a question.

How big is the chance that puberal gyno that's removed but not all of it (to fill up the nipple) will come back when using aas? I guess the chance of it coming back is pretty possible.

And if so, what are the aas he can use to be save? Non aromatizing aas?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana_ View Post
    Got a question.

How big is the chance that puberal gyno that's removed but not all of it (to fill up the nipple) will come back when using aas? I guess the chance of it coming back is pretty possible.

And if so, what are the aas he can use to be save? Non aromatizing aas?
    Yes. If you are prone to gyno, or it still exists, you are a higher risk of it.

There are aas that do not aromatize, BUT, that is not to say they can't still cause gyno.

If you research these compounds, and yes, there are alot of them, you'll figure this out, as it can be confusing.

Read..........It's the best way.

Best

T

which aas are 'saver' to use of the non-aromatizing aas?
    and how big is the risk if he does a test only cycle?
    And last but not least: will nolva be enough to reduce the gyno when it starts growing?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva can stop the progression. Not really used to reduce gyno. Look into Letro- comple estrogen annhiliation. If you are going to use aas you must accept the risks of gyno. If you stop the cycle at the first signs of gyno, and start pct, you may be able to avoid it. Then just pick a different substance for your next cycle

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Nolva can stop the progression. Not really used to reduce gyno. Look into Letro- comple estrogen annhiliation. If you are going to use aas you must accept the risks of gyno. If you stop the cycle at the first signs of gyno, and start pct, you may be able to avoid it. Then just pick a different substance for your next cycle
    thanks for your reply bro!

Will proviron help while being on? Don't want to use letro, because of the huge amount of sides.

And if gyno starts first thing i will do if it doesn't reduce fast is ending the cycle.
    Last edited by Banana_; 10-29-2009 at 12:45 PM.

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    if you start to have gyno issues during your cycle, then you will want to get some letro or aromasin for your pct. You should probably get some before your cycle, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by thane222 View Post
    if you start to have gyno issues during your cycle, then you will want to get some letro or aromasin for your pct. You should probably get some before your cycle, just in case.
    I was thinking about using test prop to get it fast out my system IF the gyno issues start. And use proviron while being on. If something starts i will add nolvadex and stop the cycle.

what do you guys think about this cycle.

week 1-10: Test Prop EOD (Mo,Wed,Fri)
    PCT:4 Weeks 20mg Nolva

Thread Information