Thread: red spot

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member

red spot

Running my third cycle of just test e. Did my 4th injection the other day and now have a red area about 2 -3 inches below the injection site (shoulder injection). Same Home brew test e that I used on my last cycle with no problems. No issues with the first 3 injections. When I put the needle in the shoulder at first I felt like I hit a nerve so I pulled it out and inserted about 1/2 inch away. Could that cause this?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    Running my third cycle of just test e. Did my 4th injection the other day and now have a red area about 2 -3 inches below the injection site (shoulder injection). Same Home brew test e that I used on my last cycle with no problems. No issues with the first 3 injections. When I put the needle in the shoulder at first I felt like I hit a nerve so I pulled it out and inserted about 1/2 inch away. Could that cause this?
    Sounds like you might have blown the vien, and it bled under the skin.(sometimes the blood follows the vein on the outside).

Had it happen with IV's before.

As long as it's not infected, you'll be fine.

You know the protacol for infection, correct?

Swelling, sore, itchy, warm, ect....

Keep an eye on it.

Best

T

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    That has happened to me at the Dr. office. Does it look like a bruise? If not it could be Titanium said, that has also happened to me. Tell us how it looks like tomorrow?

Titanium - Ya I know the protacol and no swelling or ichyness but it is a bit swore. I'll keep an eye on it and have another injection for tomorrow so I'll see how that goes...that will be in the glute
    RANA no bruise
    Last edited by hockeyguy; 10-28-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Decided to make a doc appt for tomorrow as after doing more research I'm concerned about cellulitis (Spelling?). Better safe then sorry...although I'm not looking forward to telling the doc.

ibetucanget4 is offline New Member
    i have abt the same thing. what did the doc say?? mine is red, sore circle at 2-3 inches below the injection site. its not swollen or itchy but is a little warm. just curious abt what u found out?

Thread Information