Thread: Fat loss

br808 is offline New Member

Fat loss

Is it possible to drop from about 15-16% body fat to 9-10 % body fat in around 4 to 5 weeks with a well planned diet some winny and clen ?

litt;edaddy is offline New Member
    sorry dude will take a while longer !

br808 is offline New Member
    na bro im not "stereotypical frat boy, drink beer all day and fuck fat girls kinda guy who just wants to get cut for spring break" but i understand the pet peeve. Im 6'3" 225 but have never been able to make my abs show. Just want some abs. Im in the best shape i have ever been in but got damn i want some abs.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I need to drop weight rather soon for my own reasons and have moved to a 2X/day split with Tren /Prop/Winny @ 75/50/50 ED... Calories will be almost 2000 during the week and back to 2500 Saturday, 3000 Sunday, then back to low calorie week. I will try this and see how it goes. Starting at 250lbs - want to lean down to 220lbs. If you PM me in about 2-4 weeks I can tell you where I am at... goal is not to build at the same time but merely to preserve lean weight.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I did a cycle of Test/Eq/Winstrol /Clen /T3 and dropped a significant amount of fat in about 8 weeks.

tt333 is offline Senior Member

Re: hmmm..

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    possible.. yes. likelihood that you'll have the will power to cut your calories down to about 1000/day and work out enough - almost zero.

why not do an eca stack with tons of cardio in the morning (run 5-6 miles a day at least 5 days a week), eat about 1000 calories a day, and see how far you get?

oh - you're not one of those stereotypical frat boy, drink beer all day and fuck fat girls kinda guy who just wants to get cut for spring break are you?.... if not i sincerely apologize. if so i just wanted to tell you that's a pet peeve of mine. no flame intended.

dick
    Fat girls need lovin too!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Warrior i would also like to hear about your results. I'll shoot you a pm

Peade out

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    Warrior i would also like to hear about your results. I'll shoot you a pm

Peade out
    I'll try and muster up the camera set up tomorrow and take some current pics too - get it processed and scan them in. And then take pics again in a few. So far so good - moving into my 3rd day at, at least 1500 calories below my BMR . I am going to add 12 ounces of grapefruit juice after the morning cardio too. This will be my first diet down on androgens so it's interesting for me as well. So far at has been much more tollerable - probably from the added testosterone . By next week the Prop/Tren /Winny should all be showing something. And much better the third week. It would have probably been better to stagger in some Deca - but I am doing this on the fly...

I am also working with MMaximus by PM to fine tune it and it may change depending on how it goes. Perhaps a closer calorie stagger.

I am writing down all my workouts to judge muscle wasteing (load, reps, sets, time to complete workout, how I felt, ...). Obviously the first two days are going to be a bit rough as gycogen stores become depleted - but soon enough the body learns to except fat, so I am not to worried about strength levels this weekend and next week.

I'll start a thread once I get the camera set up for some shots - maybe get them tomorrow. Give me somewhere to vent should ketones start effecting my speech... asshead....bullshit...fuckhole... whoops.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    good luck to you both br808 and warrior.

peaker

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Good luck, bro. I'm very interested in seeing the results.

Thread Information