BigIce is offline Associate Member

A longshot "DECA"

HI folks

I had a motorcycle crash a while back and now suffer from a compressed disk in my back.

I am off all meds I was given for pain and swelling and I am thinking what to do to get better.

Deca came to mind.

Knowing that Deca was not intended for this but then again not really for the purposes we use it in a cycle.

Im just wondering if its effects on our joints could have any benefits for me.

Have cycled before and have access to most compounds I need for it.
    Just have never wanted to use Deca before and wonŽt unless I think it would actually do me any good rehydrating the disk.

Perhaps Im getting this all wrong, and that is why I posted this thread.

DOM6 is offline Member
    Whats your diet like?

LOL just kidding bro,
    I would get pains in my elbows and deca would help, but dont know if it would with your back i dont see how it wouldnt but
    let some others chime in maybe with injuries that might be of better help

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    You can try it, unfortunatly I dont think it will do anything. What you need is rest and then a good rehab program HGH might help it heal alittle faster but I dont see how deca can help.

Yeah resting will help but it is driving insane, hate just hanging around waiting.

HGH you say, good point.

IŽll search for some good cycle info on HGH and deca and perhaps double it up with some Enan next time around.

And leave out the Winny as well hehe.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I guess the only way to find out is to try it, ive seen it help many conditions, not sure if it will cure or rehabiltate your problem but I am sure it will help ease the condition from what ive seen.

Thanks, its just that HGH is hard to come by around here but IŽll be doing my best to get my hands on some.

HGH before, during and after a Test/Deca cycle seems to be something alot of guys here have done.

Might give it a try, see how the HGH works for me at first and then go on cycle.

Sounds like a plan.

Going to do some more research still.

Thank you all for your input.

Any one that would like to add to this go right ahead, I would appreciated.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    I think it would help your back. It helps the joints retain fluid. Makes my worn out shoulders feel brand new again.

Just beware of the dread deca dick. Prolactin buildup kills Mr Happy. Have some caber on hand to counter the prolactin.

I say go for it bro!

Papa

Crest is offline Senior Member
    the doctor would have prescribed it if it was a viable solution

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i couldnt do bi's for 3mths due to ligaments in elbows being painfull, current cycle of sust and dbol kick has gradually cured it, may only be temporary though

Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    I need to go see the doctors you go to, around here it seems they only give out hard hitting pain killers, like thats going to cure anything

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    As marcus said..... you wont know unless you try it. For lubrication purposes i'm sure you can run it at a much lower dosage than one would run to build muscle.

You sould look into spinal decompression therapy..... I'm hearing some good things about it in the medical field.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Im not sure what the therapy Im on is called but it involves my hanging like a bat and being pulled from both ends, not all that pleasant but has done my good.

I am looking into what to do next as I am getting better and can not wait to get back in the gym.

What kind of dosage do you recommend Hazard ?

Those I know that have used a low dose have been on 200 mg a week

Quote Originally Posted by BigIce View Post
    Im not sure what the therapy Im on is called but it involves my hanging like a bat and being pulled from both ends, not all that pleasant but has done my good.

I am looking into what to do next as I am getting better and can not wait to get back in the gym.

What kind of dosage do you recommend Hazard ?

Those I know that have used a low dose have been on 200 mg a week

YUP - thats spinal decompression therapy..... it allows the fluid back in when the disc is decompressed.

My father ran a low dose of deca for his shoulder pain before his surgery and he felt great - I believe he ran 200mg's/wk but you may be able to get away with less. You shouldn't experience too many sides with that dosage..... i'd still run test with it though - just to make sure everything stays working properly.....

Again - none of us really know for sure if it'll work. Discs in the spine are different from the cartilage between the joints.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Oh and as much as you might not want to hear it...... you may want to stay away from heavy squats. Loading the equivalent of another person on your shoulders will only compress the spine further. kind of the opposite of your therapy lol.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Hehe yeah I had figured that one out for my self

Thank you for your input.

JimInAK is offline Member

Doctors have their own agenda

Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    I have no first hand knowledge of an American doctor prescribing HGH for an injury. I think that AMA "approved" treatments are limited and I do not believe that American medicine does an exceptional job treating people. I really think that they specialize in keeping patients in the dark and feeding them crap, just like we were income producing mushrooms...

If the American medical establishment had the answer for everyone, there would not have been an entire town built in Mexico (Los Algodones) to treat American patients.

Surely you don't buy the propaganda that American medicine is the best in the world. If that was true, why is our government trying to change our (broken) system.

Im not sure I want this thread to change into a thread about american health care.

Your system might not work as it should, I wouldnŽt know, not an american, but at least you got a system.

Around here each head doctor is the king of his hospital and getting treatment is hard to get.

There are your basic family doctors and thats it.

I have seen threads here where guys are told to go see an endo, around here there are non.

Last edited by BigIce; 11-01-2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: typo

running some test with it will help healling too. maybe a low dose 100-125/week of test e or c?

maybe? im not really sure, just thinkng out loud here

nahh

500-600 mg a week does my good, IŽll stick to that.

TRT doses donŽt appeal to my, Im only 32

DR T is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    YUP - thats spinal decompression therapy..... it allows the fluid back in when the disc is decompressed.

~Haz~
    google drx9000, this is the purest form/ the innovators in non-surgical spinal decompression... Made by a company called ****m.

Any machine involving hanging lacks the precision and ability to angulate the "pull" on the joint/disc in question...

The maker of the DRX 9000 was/is under investigation regarding fraud

http://realpt.blogspot.com/2007/06/d...stigation.html

Google, gotta luv it

DR T is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigIce View Post
    The maker of the DRX 9000 was/is under investigation regarding fraud

http://realpt.blogspot.com/2007/06/d...stigation.html

Google, gotta luv it
    Yah- I know! Some misquoted research figure...
    Unfortunately it comes up
    with a search and makes the company look bad... It is a really amazing breakthrough in disc treatment... I'm in healthcare and have seen some amazingly difficult disc injuries do awesome with it...

Thread Information