nafelgd is offline New Member

Gyno problem - need help :(

Hiya guys,
    I did two cycles about 3/4 years ago with lots of good help from the people on this board. I researched for a good 6 months before I acted and had two good exeriences using AAS, thanks to the help from some of you guys.
    Possibly a year after my second cycle I noticed gyno symptoms in my left nipple. I took some nolva at the time to ease the problem which it did. Although I'd not done any AAS for quite some time prior to the symptoms. This was about 2 years ago. Since I noticed that I had been left with a very slight, hard lump behind my left nipple. It wasn't notiecable so I thought I'd just try and forget about it and see it as abit of bad luck. At least a couple of times since, over the past 2 years I've noticed my left nip having a slight itching feeling for a day or so. The most recent being about 2 weeks ago. Now my lump has grown and the gyno is now visibly noticeable - just in my left nip. What the hells going on?! I haven't touched anything other than protein and creatine since my last cycle about 3 - 4 years ago. I'm really bothered by this, its very apparent now that my left nip is bigger then my right. The small lump is now not so small. Any help or advice? I really want it taking out but do know how to go about it.
    Thanks

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    is your bodyfat increasing? are you on any other new medications?

get some bloodwork. only way to be sure whats going on.

My bidy fats decreasing if anything. I've never had a high body fat percentage. At the minute I'm about 11-12 percent. I'm not on any medication either. Its really bothering me, I'm going to have to get it removed one way or another. My left nips bigger and sticks out more than my right and as I've mentioned - has this lump behind it. Its been there for about 2 years but up until recently it hasn't been noticeable. After a few days of itching the other week its now noticeable. Could it be something else other than gyno? My brothers friend had something similar when he was younger. He didn't go to the gym or do AAS or anything like that. He had it removed on the NHS for free.
    Any input guys please?

mikey24 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear that.What did your 2 cycles consist of mgs used and for how long on each.

The first was test enth at 500mg a week for 10 weeks. The second was the same but with 35mg of d-bol for the first 4 weeks. I did proper PCT and left the right amount of time between cycles. During and after these cycles I experienced no sign of gyno what so ever. It was a good year after the second cycle that my problem started. Just doesn't add up and the fact that it seems to be slowly getting worse is even more weird.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    are you eating soy... that will do it and its in a lot of foods

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    are you eating soy... that will do it and its in a lot of foods
    Im pretty sure thats a complete myth?

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolstarta View Post
    im pretty sure thats a complete myth?
    oh really

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    I thought so Yes. O rly lol

I'm not eating soy, no.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    It's possible that you would have gotten this without you ever doing a cycle. You are obviously prone to gyno. Get some nolva asap and knock it out. Unfortunately it may come back again.

Thread Information