Slim97 is offline New Member

First Cycle? TEST-400 and Winstrol Depot Questions

Hello all,

I'm going on my first cycle and have TEST-400 and Winstrol Depot at my disposal. I'm currently 28 years old, 6'2", 205lbs and have about 9% body fat. I've been working out for the past 7 years, but never really tried to "bulk up". I play rugby and do a lot of CrossFit to stay in shape, but I'm ready to get some real gains. My diet is very strickt (5 meals a day, no alcohol, etc...) but I've never really eaten for muscle mass, should be an easy transition though.

I'm very glad there is such an aundance of experience on this sight as I need some guidance.

First, at my bodyweight and size what do you think my cycle should look like. Iwould tell you what i've been advised to take, but I don't want to cloud your opinions.

Second, I've been doing a lot of reading on what to take post cycle and when to start it. What do you guys recommend (dose, timing, etc...)?

Finnaly, What sorts of supplements should I take while on the cycle? I plan to continue the creatine, NO, muti's and all of the BCAA's, but what about liver function, water retension etc...

I know it's a lot to ask, but getting good information from people that have been there is 1000% more helpful than reading 100 books on the subject.

Thanks for the help!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You in the right place,, start reading the stickies above this forum and learn all about begginner test cycles,, pct,, etc. I can tell you what to take but its best to learn it all first and then post what you believe is correct and then we can take a look.

Slim97 is offline New Member

Teston 400 and Stanazol?

Has anyone heard of edited Teston 400 and Stanazol?? I have access to these, but I'm not sure. I'll post pictures when I get home. There is a lot number, experation date etc... but anyone with a freaking printer could put that on there.
    please do not post ugl names

PT

Thread Information